Tignam #22 Melissa and the leprechaun from Pakistan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think our poor Mel missed quite a few days at school and never caught up. But then again she publicly announced she doesn’t value education. It’s just a childminding service to her
Oh my God - did she actually say this?!
Nothing surprises me at this stage!

Reactions: 2
Sutton Beach - not her idea of fun in the sun. Let's be honest Tidge your idea of fun in the sun doesn't even involve your own kids.

Reactions: 8
Sutton Beach - not her idea of fun in the sun. Let's be honest Tidge your idea of fun in the sun doesn't even involve your own kids.
This post made me so angry. So her idea of fun must be the only way someone can have fun? Sitting in an empty resort while your elderly boyfriend plays golf, playing fetch with your brat while downing booze on a sun lounger in a resort that you have to pay the daily rate for because you're too poor to actually stay there.
Yes that beach in Sutton is packed. Maybe these people aren't planning on going abroad this year because of lost jobs, maybe they're locals, maybe their kids begged them to go to the beach and like good parents that they are they brought them for some fun, who cares!! Such a stupid, shallow witch. Considering she's from Tullamore's answer to Beirut, she has a neck to judge anyone.
*I'm from a council estate, no shade on council houses but her place is dog rough as we know

• Heart
Reactions: 26
This post made me so angry. So her idea of fun must be the only way someone can have fun? Sitting in an empty resort while your elderly boyfriend plays golf, playing fetch with your brat while downing booze on a sun lounger in a resort that you have to pay the daily rate for because you're too poor to actually stay there.
Yes that beach in Sutton is packed. Maybe these people aren't planning on going abroad this year because of lost jobs, maybe they're locals, maybe their kids begged them to go to the beach and like good parents that they are they brought them for some fun, who cares!! Such a stupid, shallow witch. Considering she's from Tullamore's answer to Beirut, she has a neck to judge anyone.
*I'm from a council estate, no shade on council houses but her place is dog rough as we know
Me too. It was all “Look at these peasants crowded onto the beach, I only go to exclusive beach clubs”. Get lost Mel - I bet your kids would love to be having fun on that beach rather than being stuck in the squat

Reactions: 15
Her idea in the sun doesn't involve her kids anyway sitting away drinking she does duck all with them kids

Reactions: 8
Oh my God - did she actually say this?!
Nothing surprises me at this stage!
Sadly yes

Those sardines squashed onto a dublin beach Melly… guess what… they’re actually with their kids enjoying daylight. Without renting a lounger with yet another drink handed to them. You snob alco

Reactions: 13
'elderly boyfriend'....👏👏👏👏😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“This is the robe I wore to bed last night” is that supposed to boost sales? She really is a hoot

Reactions: 10
Wearing a robe to bed is a godsend ?! Like how, can she explain what’s so great about it ? Personally I was in the nip last night and it was still warm 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wearing a robe to bed is a godsend ?! Like how, can she explain what’s so great about it ? Personally I was in the nip last night and it was still warm 🙄
You didn’t feel the need to wrap yourself in polyester and tie a knot around your waist? Odd 😂🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You didn’t feel the need to wrap yourself in polyester and tie a knot around your waist? Odd 😂🥵
🤣 could you think of anything worse than wearing that Tat to bed in a heatwave. The idea of it makes me want to peel my skin off

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Now I don't watch love Island and I know the pronunciation of Davide's name is not
dav-i-day. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's from Tullamore's answer to Beirut for next thread title 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My kids didn't sleep a wink last night with the heat. If only I'd thought to throw some polyester tat over them...... at least I know what to do tonight.

Yesterday was the hottest day ever recorded in the Republic of Ireland which just epitomises her IQ level to think people might actually believe that sh1t.

She's from Tullamore's answer to Beirut for next thread title 🙌
I wasn't in Marbella Estepona with Mam, Dad, & brother. They were at home in Tullamore's answer to Beirut

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
There is no way she's wearing those yokes to bed. How on earth would you sleep in them, they'd be caught up and around you all night long driving you mad.

Reactions: 9
There is no way she's wearing those yokes to bed. How on earth would you sleep in them, they'd be caught up and around you all night long driving you mad.
100% - a polyester robe and a massive head of someone else hair, she did in her shite sleep with all of that.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.