Tignam #22 Melissa and the leprechaun from Pakistan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone spot the lucky lucky man walking past - Tigs his best customer flat out buying bags , bracelets and sunglasses 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Everything is to her Schedule. She’s too lazy to drop him or collect him if he went out to friends! Poor Hana only got horse riding lately after everyone on here kept going on about her having no activities! They don’t mix with anyone only cousins and that’s how controlling Mel wants it! God forbid Seif would have to be picked up from the movies on a Friday night, how would she cope not being able to get pissed and lie on the couch covered in lotions & potions, with her legs spread watching Netflix! She’s one selfish cow!
It's sad really. Kids who are wrapped up like that often rebel in their teenage years.

Reactions: 6
The daughter in her bikini & her ribs showing. When will these women learn not to share these images to strangers

Reactions: 18
Child looks half starved.

The Da and Hazhard look alike.

And no the cup isnt bigger than YOUR head, you vain narcissistic woman. Surprised you can fit through the door.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Second hand embarrassment at her zooming in on the Hermes logo while rinsing the sandals 🙈 literally everyone owns those now, it’s no Birkin or Kelly.

Always has the smallest accessory (leather goods, pouches, sandals)

never a bag unboxing for the Chanel’s or Chloé totes although she’ll unbox a €200 purse

No Zimmerman dresses etc., just Zara and H&M

don’t think we don’t notice Melissa 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Think the post of Hannah was to show that is NOT. Boring holiday and the kids ARE having a fun time 🤣🤣🤣. Living their best life according to Tigs. Poor Hannah probably pulled from the pool to take a pic purely for the gram . What is she like showing her washing her rubber shoes 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Second hand embarrassment at her zooming in on the Hermes logo while rinsing the sandals 🙈 literally everyone owns those now, it’s no Birkin or Kelly.

Always has the smallest accessory (leather goods, pouches, sandals)

never a bag unboxing for the Chanel’s or Chloé totes although she’ll unbox a €200 purse

No Zimmerman dresses etc., just Zara and H&M

don’t think we don’t notice Melissa 🙈
It’s a wonder she’s never got herself a fake Dior. Having said that we would definitely know it was fake as they are definitely out of her price range

Reactions: 6
The comment (To Hana) on her post saying “I hope you are having a lovely time with your mum, dad and brother”
Mel replies “Hi, I’m not with my mum dad and brother”
😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The comment (To Hana) on her post saying “I hope you are having a lovely time with your mum, dad and brother”
Mel replies “Hi, I’m not with my mum dad and brother”
😂😂
Omfg! Guys she really is dense as shite.... Probably had 10 too many! How does she not know that post is to Hana? Face palm

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ah god this is an absolute winner for me 😂 the follower clearly addresses it to “gorgeous wee girl”..
tidge: oh that’s me! 👋

joking aside, she’s received 1100 likes on that post. This is the end of her censoring her daughters face, most of her posts get 200 likes max.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: she is dumber than a box of rocks 🪨

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.