Tignam #22 Melissa and the leprechaun from Pakistan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m guessing it’s the Arket bag that was nicked?
All those beach clubs are golf places! Daddy just plonks them in the beach club part for 18 holes and let’s her sup away for the day and the kids in kids club/activities. So special 💕

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'd absolutely HATE that on holidays, traipsing around places you weren't even staying in, each to their own but i'd hate it with kids.

Reactions: 9
All those beach clubs are golf places! Daddy just plonks them in the beach club part for 18 holes and let’s her sup away for the day and the kids in kids club/activities. So special 💕
Gosh are they golf resorts?!

The whole pretending to be something you're not life must get exhausting

Reactions: 8
Yes I looked up the first place and it listed golf as the 1st attraction, I’m guessing the other place is the same. I’m going to go check 😆

I just typed ‘finca cortesin’ into Google and the first suggestion is ‘finca cortesin golf resort’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And her silly reel where she states 'holidays now are all about the kids'... just stop you idiot. Those and any of the holidays she goes on are ALLLLL about golf, don't kid a kidder. There is zero fun for young kids there, esp a teenager and if she says different she's a liar. They want to meet other kids, slides, fun pools, not sitting quietly under a fancy umbrella in a place with just adults. A few mins on a body board yest, you get no more than an hour on those, and that's it for the day then? In the shade on phones and ipads, while mom downs the rosé and dad fecks off for golf. No thanks. I'll take a mobile in a campsite in France or West Cork/Kerry/Timbuctoo where my kids will have a great time with people their own age.

Reactions: 11
I'd absolutely HATE that on holidays, traipsing around places you weren't even staying in, each to their own but i'd hate it with kids.
I would as well, so annoying having to pack up for the day and not be able to wander back to your room if you wanted to.

No she has that one today. Looks like the Large "Celine" Conveniently the one that she hadn't had time to take to Brown Thomas to get fixed...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No she has that one today. Looks like the Large "Celine" Conveniently the one that she hadn't had time to take to Brown Thomas to get fixed...
Ah that makes sense. That was fucked into the sea so cos there were questions being asked here about it being mended/not genuine.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her fake Celine bag that frayed? Oh no! Poor robbers🫤Was her pencil case and fake Chanel sunglasses in it as well?
To be fair, she is a walking target for thieves with how she carries herself.

Reactions: 3
Her fake Celine bag that frayed? Oh no! Poor robbers🫤Was her pencil case and fake Chanel sunglasses in it as well?
To be fair, she is a walking target for thieves with how she carries herself.
She was distracted admiring how "fly" her hair is, can't believe she said that about her own hair. Fly?! Sorry, what?

I think she's obsessed with her legs in the last few weeks. I've seen more of the top of her legs in the last month than my own. Like there are daily shots , sometimes more than one a day. There will be leg model added to the bio soon 😁

• Haha
I see the mother with her nasty tongue commenting on rsvp articles

Mary should look a bit closer to home her own daughter broke up a family with 3 young boys and a pregnant wife now that's trashy
Looks like maybe Mary was drunk when she wrote that, really hard to decipher what she is saying!

Reactions: 2
Hang on, I’m confused. Was her bag stolen or not? The fake Celine bag with the brown logo was in a post today as was the Arket one. Has she had another stroke or what?

Reactions: 3
I hate the fact that being from a council estate is seen as rough. Some of the biggest scummers I know come from a very wealthy spoilt background.

Melissa is a mess but pleases ease off on the latent snobbery.
some of my best friends are from her housing estate it is rough lol

Ah I don’t think posters really mean the talk about the estate it’s really said to piss her off as she’s the one that chooses to ignore and be the very one to look down on people who live there or similar so it all said I’d say just to give the digs and let others know 😅
She absolutely looks down on where she comes from. And is terrible.

absolutely but I've seen so much recently the estate is rough. . . it just irks me.
There’s good council estates and bad ones. She grew up in a dreadful one. People getting shot through windows across the road from her house and stabbed on the road sooooo. Doesn’t mean there aren’t good people that live there. I have life long friends from there and so do my entire family. Doesn’t mean it’s not rough as nails, and they’ll tell you that. But they aren’t up in south dublin pretending they don’t know it exists And never visiting their family out of shame and hate while putting on a fake accent and sunglasses.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Ah, when she said her bag was robbed she must have meant her suitcase because she's all out of clothes and wearing her robe tonight!!! What other explanation could there be🤷🏻‍♀️

She really is a parody of herself now

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.