Tignam #22 Melissa and the leprechaun from Pakistan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats that stella and sis/ niamhs world woman. She always calls her her girl crush šŸ™„
Swigs only needs one or two of these desperate ā€œfansā€ messaging her and it would go to her head.

At least sheā€™s safe to spend the day in the K Club now with the Pipsy/Tighe/Dowling gang in another countryā€¦..!!!

Reactions: 14
3pm on a Sunday and she is rubbing shite than looks like whale sperm on her legs. She must squeak when she moves. Why does her gaff coat need a filter? No one wants to see her creaming herself up.

She so insecure, she probably couldnt believe it when The Leprechaun said he was leaving his PREGNANT wife and 3 boys (we must never forget what a POS he is) to be with her. She is still so insecure about him leaving and it shows all the time with the constant obsession with staying young and not looking like an old wan. Her insecurity screams from her, sad sad woman. She is still only a Mistress, never his Wife. That must drive her nuts.

She is terrified of getting older. Why spend a fortune on treatments and products and then use 50 filters. Melissa will never be happy in her own skin. She looks a shocking sight in Dundrum when you see her, first thing you notice is her horrific dress sense. Shop assistants snigger when she floats by in Seifs cap and oversized sunglasses. She is a laughing stock. šŸ˜ƒ

She really hates the way she looks hence the oversized clothes she always wears.

Note how she never posted the fake awkward "My Love" pic last night. My bins go out more than she does. What does she talk to him about over the dinner table? Trolls and Tattlers no doubt not appreciating how fabulous she is.

End off with drunken smirks with a full face of shite in the bed last night.

Sad pathetic woman. She isnt even entertaining to slag off anymore.
Theyā€™re not married ??!!! How is she a mistress they have 2 kids together? And together since forever? Sorry I didnā€™t know any of this, not that I care, just this has not been something sheā€™s mentioned before?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It's so embarrassing that her existence is based around gooling wherever her boyfriend chooses to golf that day and spending it getting pissed. How depressing. Could she not let him head off to the gof course and go off to the beach for the day with the kids. It's sad.

Reactions: 8
Sheā€™s actually touched. And not just by herself šŸ˜‚. But seriously. Sheā€™s like a band groupie. The washing machine would be on. Straight out to the sunshine then. Not hanging around waiting.

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ she is unbelievable, she really canā€™t help posting herself messages, wonder is she on the wine already? I cant think of any other reason shed be so dumb, other than she is just completely dumb beyond belief
You can tell the bag is a fake as the ā€˜leatherā€™ of the handles is too soft. The handles keep their shape and stick up with a real one

Reactions: 12
How sad is it you have all this fake bags but pretending its all real šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I have both Real and fake bags you definitely know the fakes šŸ¤£

Reactions: 7
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ telling us why she puts her bag on a chair after it was said here! šŸ‘‹ Melissa arenā€™t you sick of boring old golf clubs yet? have you no friends or family that you could spend this glorious day with? or are you happy with your ridiculous bag & a drink for company!ā€¦reading here & making up messages to send yourself, omg its worse you sre getting

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lucky for Hana that she and her friends are not old enough to be on Instagram because if I saw my mother post a pic of her ā€˜Celine toteā€™ and TAG the bleeping K Club saying she had to give the bag itā€™s own chair ā€¦ā€¦.. I think Iā€™d die of shame.

She's an absolute gobshite. And the poor kids stuck in that place on a day like today STILL watching mummy gobbing down the alcohol.

Melissa was brought up to not give a tit what people think. And I donā€™t mean that in a good confident way I mean that in a vulgar tell them all to duck off way. Her mother is like that. Loud obnoxious full of lies, would take the eye out of your head. No doubt Hannah will be the same from her own mother. After reading here sheā€™ll be saying sheā€™s going to see her dad during the week and go meet him near the hospital for a bite to eat like she did last month. Heā€™s up every day for treatment remember. That will be her effort. And only because sheā€™s shamed into it. I donā€™t think her new bag is fake, but itā€™s also another low entry bag. All her leather and Chanel LV etc are fake. These little cheaper ones are things she buys from her depop money like a child lol. Back into the office Monday flat out to fold a robe puffing into the phone how busy she is in her tax dodge den lol

She's an absolute gobshite. And the poor kids stuck in that place on a day like today STILL watching mummy gobbing down the alcohol.
Everyoneā€™s away so it was safe to go. Daddy got a t- time real quick and tig had to tag along cause it was mentioned here sheā€™s basically shun from the place by pippa and Michelle And all. Even the mcgregors are away. The place must have been empty lol

Reactions: 5
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ telling us why she puts her bag on a chair after it was said here! šŸ‘‹ Melissa arenā€™t you sick of boring old golf clubs yet? have you no friends or family that you could spend this glorious day with? or are you happy with your ridiculous bag & a drink for company!ā€¦reading here & making up messages to send yourself, omg its worse you sre getting
Honestly WE are her only acquaintances. She spends more time here with us here than any family (no friends)

šŸ‘‹šŸ»šŸ‘‹šŸ»šŸ‘‹šŸ» Hi Swiggy šŸ‘‹šŸ»šŸ‘‹šŸ»šŸ‘‹šŸ»

Reactions: 7
You can tell the bag is a fake as the ā€˜leatherā€™ of the handles is too soft. The handles keep their shape and stick up with a real one
As Davide said in Love Island the other night...."as fake as the Louis Vuitton from China" šŸ˜‚šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surely if the bag was real she would have the box sitting in her AMAZING dressing room.., and do a full unboxingā€¦ not a mission , ā‚¬30 from the man on the beachā€¦ but one get a hat for free!!! Lol

• Haha
Surely if the bag was real she would have the box sitting in her AMAZING dressing room.., and do a full unboxingā€¦ not a mission , ā‚¬30 from the man on the beachā€¦ but one get a hat for free!!! Lol
Exactly!!! To quote the great Davide againā€¦..

ā€œSheā€™s a LIA-EEERā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I always think itā€™s odd that Azhar never takes a picture for her? Not one full length photo of her on holidays. Itā€™s impossible to see any of the clothing she posts properly. Mostly shapeless linen sacks, but still.....

And I note that none of the dressing gowns made it to Sotogrande, despite us plebs being advised how perfect they are for wearing by the pool šŸ˜‰

Reactions: 11
Swigs only needs one or two of these desperate ā€œfansā€ messaging her and it would go to her head.

At least sheā€™s safe to spend the day in the K Club now with the Pipsy/Tighe/Dowling gang in another countryā€¦..!!!

Ha!!!!! Why did I think exactly the same . Like a mouse when all the cats are out to play šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ā€¦.even Michelle Tighe is out with that lot so sheā€™s safe . Swig up fast before they come back !!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.