Tignam #22 Melissa and the leprechaun from Pakistan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say they haven’t had one booking through her discount code. Her defensive reaction to the filter question says it all. If you love your skin and the results of the treatments and you’re confident in your skin then you don’t use filters. It’s that simple. They’re not ‘fun’ when you’re only using the ones to enhance your features/skin colour/face shape. You’re fooling nobody you imbecile of a woman.
100% And she’s still using a filter saying she has no filter on like we are stupid. She doesn’t use them for “fun” she uses the ones designed to make you look like what you wished you looked like 🤣. BUT DONT. Ffs I know what she looks like and It’s not that pretend unfiltered story either. Gobshite.

So how does this work… you get freebie skin treatments from someone who isn’t a dermatologist. But you don’t mention that you also get full blown Botox regularly too. So which treatment gets the credit? Along with every brand of freebie lotions and potions. You still look every bit of your 46 years Mel.
Yes. Nail on the head. She is full of Botox but keeps that as quiet as possible. Only mentions It when she’s pushed to here, and then lies about baby Botox which is not a thing. Forehead and Fave tightened like leather lol. Trying to make out she only gets a good skin treatment and she’s flawless. Filter flawless of course.the treatments she gets done from them for free does duck all anyway I know for a fact. But she’s getting it for free and possibly paid to push it, so who cares right. It’s not all the Botox lads nooooo not a filter guys nooooo not the 10lbs of foundation nooooo.

Friends over! Ya right Tigs. Show us your " friends". More like Veruca's cousin being collected after camp. You are the most pathetic liar and you ALWAYS get found out. Give it up. You are still losing followers everyday, poor cow. Time is up Alco.
Exactly what I thought. Young one is getting picked up. 🤣

She's so passive aggressive, I often get asked why I use filters, "I like them and I don't have to explain myself to anyone". wow, that attitude is the very reason her following has never grown. she can't get past 46k followers, she's around since 2016 since pippa gave her a shout out on Snapchat, her bad attitude combined with her vanity and narcissistic tendancies is the reason she can't grow her following. she posts every day and is around along time, she could easily have 200k followers, but not with that chip on her shoulder. she's wearing those braces on her teeth as long as she's trying to make it on SM😂
The braces. And it’s her second time too. She had train tracks about 10 years ago. These Invisalign must be going on two years now. I remember she said she never straightened her bottom teeth cause she didn’t want that big fake American smile. 🤣it’s exactly what she wants. Never stops going on about her teeth. Bleaching the tit out of them with crest white strips for 10 years. She’s obsessed with other people complimenting her or wanting to be like her. It’s what drives her. To the Botox clinic and the orthodontist and all the other tit lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The set up is so bizarre.....it is all so introverted. She hasn't a mate in the world bar that one in Oz she tags once a year on her birthday. The two kids never seem to hang out with anyone who isn't family....very strange dynamic.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The big thick head on her. Sounds like a toddler. I don’t have to explain myself so there 🤣🤣🤣
Gwan Melly have a good ol rant at us, you know you want to 🫣🤯
I just love the rants. Brings out her true self every time. Who goes on with I’m in south dublin so often?
Friends over! Ya right Tigs. Show us your " friends". More like Veruca's cousin being collected after camp. You are the most pathetic liar and you ALWAYS get found out. Give it up. You are still losing followers everyday, poor cow. Time is up Alco.
big time 👍🏻

Reactions: 9
I just love the rants. Brings out her true self every time. Who goes on with I’m in south dublin so often?

big time 👍🏻
Her insecurities. She thinks being in South dublin means she looks like she has money. I was renting in south dublin since I was 17 for many years. I was broke.

Reactions: 14
Her insecurities. She thinks being in South dublin means she looks like she has money. I was renting in south dublin since I was 17 for many years. I was broke.
Well the high court is most definitely not on the south side for our Mel 😂

Reactions: 11

big time 👍🏻
She will never be a posh south Dublin housewife no matter how much she hangs around Dundrum Town Centre and goes to Thomas’s in Foxrock.

Reactions: 12
LOL at the sunglasses facing up after we've said here about how you wouldn't put real designer glasses lens down😆. She's learning but then she had to write Celine so we'd know!!
She uses filters ALL the time because she is a catfish and insecure about her looks. No other rreason

Reactions: 10
Any update on the court case 🤷‍♀️
She really is a very very silly woman. If they are awaiting a court case on the non payment of rent you can be guaranteed that there is someone out there watching her insta like a hawk, screenshoting the hell out of her "luxury" lifestyle, "designer" purchases and all of Azhar's golf trips etc. They will be laughed out of court if they try to put on the poor mouth.

Reactions: 15
All her content now is directed at the comments here, I reckon she’s fuming at all these comments & tries her best to hide it on stories but you can just tell from the way she talks really fast that a big old rant is bubbling away inside her, & so what if you live in south dublin who cares?!! there are people living in old mobile homes in the backarse of nowhere who have happier lives than this fake woman!! notice her actual real accent comes through when she sticks those braces into her mouth 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has Melissa actually gone for lunch/dinner/night out with a friend this year? It’s very sad when you see her influencer colleagues meeting up or at events. She seems to be excluded. Telling?

Reactions: 13
Has Melissa actually gone for lunch/dinner/night out with a friend this year? It’s very sad when you see her influencer colleagues meeting up or at events. She seems to be excluded. Telling?
In fairness, I struggle to look at her on a screen as her “audience”. Could you imagine 5 minutes in her company ? Just to see her in Dundrum, you know she worships herself but has nothing to offer.

Reactions: 11
In fairness, I struggle to look at her on a screen as her “audience”. Could you imagine 5 minutes in her company ? Just to see her in Dundrum, you know she worships herself but has nothing to offer.
Just wondering if anyone here has actually seen her in real life? Or spoken to her?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.