Tignam #22 Melissa and the leprechaun from Pakistan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s messaging herself again 🫣
Why can’t she share the actual message, she actually typed that ‘message’ out and then replied with the same font & style. Now that is a vibe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Aw poor Swigs, she never said she had to go in for surgery. Jesus the scrubs over there are very unforgiving 🙈🤭
5CDF74CC-F9D6-4B29-8515-EF393A2ADFEF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is literally like a teenager…. I’ve never seen a more immature mother in my life!! All her life is- is taking pics of fake… sorry “designer” bits for the gram… grow the feck up Tiggs… what a sad sad life this little old lady lives!!

Reactions: 9
Her family seem to be all friendly with everyone on the insta scene very friendly with the mcgregor family like at parties etc always with them I’m photos amd pippa etc she plays golf so in with that crowd too? I heard her mother was married to some Rich guy (second husband) he died and left them all this money as Michelle is also always in Dubai with her mother and she also lives in apartment on the k club🤷‍♀️ She does seem nice tho😅
Yes she plays golf with azhar. But it’s friends with pippa and those. That was tiggys in until she pissed then all off too. Notice the k club is gone out the window. It was her go to And daddy’s golf spot. Burnt bridges everywhere. Probably owes them money too.

Did you know she looks after her clothes iv never heard anything so bleeping stupid 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
Too tip. When on holidays try to not go to zara. She invented the wheel this one.

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand “I mind my holiday clothes lark?”What exactly does that entail? Most of it is fast fashion anyway. You’d swear she was talking about premium cashmere or something.

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand “I mind my holiday clothes lark?”What exactly does that entail? Most of it is fast fashion anyway. You’d swear she was talking about premium cashmere or something.
Haha. Yes. She minds her tack. Such a bunch of nonsense trying to sound like somebody she’s not as usual.

Reactions: 1
Eh Melly I think you’ll find LYNSDEY THE LEGEND messaged you from her own account the other day…….. Why didn’t you highlight her message??????????

Love it when she’s on the warpath she’s hilarious 😂

10 stories later but she’s NOT BOTHERED at all, at all, at all!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
If you are posting 10 responses to one little comment, you are very obviously bothered by it. Put the phone down and enjoy your holiday.
The absolute obsession with Instagram baffles me, completely materialistic and narcissistic behaviour that goes on just defies belief. I have never seen people so in love with themselves. It’s not about being strong or confident, it’s purely about how beautiful you think you look and it’s really sad. I hope I am bringing up my kids to know how unimportant that way of life/thinking is.

Reactions: 18
I reckon Jeronimojoe888 is Seif and Hana, only way they’ll get the message to her as she’s never off the phone…. BRING THEM TO DISNEY for the love of god!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.