Tignam #21 Melissa Mills "Bari" Fur coat no knickers, let’s not forget the M&S yellow stickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prada vibes.........stop Mel!!!!! They are Granny vibes, that's what my Nan used to use when she went shopping donkeys yrs ago.
Just because Prada brought one out at an extortionate price and stuck PRADA on it doesn't make them cool, jesus wept she's a slave to trends.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How does some manage to word her sentences in such a clunky and awkward way - what does that even mean? ‘Where’s everyone going or are you this year!’ She’s like one of the Nigerian princes that used to email you years ago with the awful broken English 😂
I just realise the irony of my mistake in a post that criticised Melissa's stupidity
(I rushed typing that in Tesco car park the other morning. I promise I know how to construct a sentence 🤪)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she can go get her nails done and buy a cheap dress but forgot the kids clothes for a sleepover. First of all, he can pack his own bag ffs and 2. Stop sharing his business. Leave the poor kid alone!

You look like a Puffer Fish today Tigsy. A bald one.
Yes exactly telling details of what was in his sleepover bag, “Pajamas” now correct me if im wrong but my 14yr old will never take pj’s on a sleepover over cos he says no way mam thats just weird…so my understanding with my son & his friends is that its not “cool” to wear pjs on a sleepover they just have sports shorts & tshirts, so is she making a fool of him packing pj’s? like would he be teased? 🤷‍♀️ cld be just my son & his mates that aren’t into them, so im open to correction!!! but besides all that just shut-up Melissa, you dont have to talk about your son & share details about him, or are you making it up cos we have often wondered here if your lovely children ever have playdates, sleepovers etc 🙃

Reactions: 8
hahah laughing at all the holiday destinations that she was “sent” anyone here taking the p*ss to wind her up😂😂😂 one follower buying a forever home! Tiggy is probably having a meltdown with that 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The comment on the pic of the pink robe... What?

This popped up on my Instagram ads. The robes are such a must that she can't shift them even with big discounts.
Screenshot_20220520_000210_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes exactly telling details of what was in his sleepover bag, “Pajamas” now correct me if im wrong but my 14yr old will never take pj’s on a sleepover over cos he says no way mam thats just weird…so my understanding with my son & his friends is that its not “cool” to wear pjs on a sleepover they just have sports shorts & tshirts, so is she making a fool of him packing pj’s? like would he be teased? 🤷‍♀️ cld be just my son & his mates that aren’t into them, so im open to correction!!! but besides all that just shut-up Melissa, you dont have to talk about your son & share details about him, or are you making it up cos we have often wondered here if your lovely children ever have playdates, sleepovers etc 🙃
My boys at the same age would have flat out refused to go on the sleepover with jammies 😂. It’s definitely not the thing to do.

Laughing at the actual people trolling her…and her own replies to her questions 🤣
The person responding BACK to Mauritius implies they’ve been before so therefore don’t need tiggy telling them they’ll adore it there. But my hunch is she wrote that one herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wonder how many is going to Verucca’s Hana’s party tomorrow & will she have it in the squat??

F2CBD419-8288-4784-8995-00A4AB3D62AB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jesus the party bags. There was about ten, tops. Calm the f down. Phew thank god we got them done last week. Wowser 😰.

Jesus the party bags. There was about ten, tops. Calm the f down. Phew thank god we got them done last week. Wowser 😰.

So Veruca takes 5 partybags and that misfortune who has been kidnapped for the photo gets the other 5? Probabky a cousin. Rightyo.

Why the big fuss over stupid party bags ffs. Jesus Tigs is a drama llama. Cue the eyefucking usual Sunday shite.

Does she ever get bored of looking at her wrinkly face?

Reactions: 8
She's really trying to make out the kid is some kind of fashionista styling her own outfits when it's obvious Mel picks the kids clothes!!

Am I the only one that finds Tidge posting Hana’s shoes on a public chair, not once, but twice, disgusting? There could be any number of germs on her shoes and she is proudly showing Hana’s shoes on this public chair. I am someone who doesn’t think shoes belong upstairs and I have always taught my 4 to sit on their bums and be aware of how filthy their shoes are.
Am I too pedantic? Fully open to be corrected here but to me it is vile and I would hate to be the next person sitting in that seat. Have some respect for others 🤮
ETA because I am in a bitchy mood and sleep deprived with the youngest. Does Tidge even understand the concept of respect for anyone? She is a despicable woman. I honestly can’t fathom how she sleeps at night. Although the booze must help.

Reactions: 13
I’m the same with shoes being anywhere but the floor. It drives me mad to see people with their feet up on things that other people have to use. But didn’t Melissa Mills (helping the Google searches) put her own big spawgs on the coffee table in the exec lounge at the airport if I remember correctly so the child is learning so much from her inKredible mother

I’m the same with shoes being anywhere but the floor. It drives me mad to see people with their feet up on things that other people have to use. But didn’t Melissa Mills (helping the Google searches) put her own big spawgs on the coffee table in the exec lounge at the airport if I remember correctly so the child is learning so much from her inKredible mother
shes just rough as f**k, & despite all the pretend air & graces the fact she has no basic manners lets her down all the time!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
shes just rough as f**k, & despite all the pretend air & graces the fact she has no basic manners lets her down all the time!
She doesn’t know how to behave. She was brought up that way. Her mother is the very same. It’s why she has no friends especially the likes of pippa and Michelle that she tried to latch herself on to. She can practice the fake accent up and down the country all she wants. She’s common as f. And the first place you can see it is in how she treats and talks to people. Down. She loves the good old condescending toke with a splash of humble brag. She talks to people in a tone pretending she’s trying to care or help( so long ad you play by her rules) but all she is doing and wants to do is talk down to you and make you feel bad for not having her amazing life and material things and hair and teeth and skin and eyelashes and tan and size small for oversized . She doesn’t understand that people with actual wealth or that could buy and sell her don’t actually treat people like that. Don’t get me wrong I’ve come across a few pricks in my day with some money that do, but they are usually of her level and education and insecurity. She must rattle on the inside knowing that we know everything about her, like she’s broke and friendless but still trying to keep up with the rest of them. Imagine walking around like that every day. Slathered in oil and having the 9th self care day of the week. Pityful.

I have just realised her kids don’t look anything like her😁No similarities at all. How did the big ‘party’ go Melly?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For those of you who have seen her in person, is this an accurate picture of how she actually looks ??

03732FDF-6563-428A-8299-8578A3D4E7B4.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.