Tignam #21 Melissa Mills "Bari" Fur coat no knickers, let’s not forget the M&S yellow stickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those of you who have seen her in person, is this an accurate picture of how she actually looks ??

View attachment 1303625

Omg. Look at the state of her spotty marked puffy skin and black eyes, she looks pissed out of her head in that photo. She shows the over fillered lips too.

She must have been drinking hard today, she looks fucked if her face is anything to go by. She forgot to put the usual filter on, SUBTLE it aint. She is prob face down on her bed now.

BTW Tigs, people don't just use Airports for holidays. They use them to go to work, to go home from work, to go to Funerals of loved ones or welcome home families in an emergency or leave in an emergency. Sometimes we collect coffins ⚰ from airports.

So shut the duck up you stupid bleep about things you know nothing about.

Vacuous vain face witch.

Reactions: 12
Yes this is pretty much what she looks like but the jaw is extremely prominent and her eyes always look black and puffy looking. You wouldn’t give her a second glance, she’s not the stunning beauty she thinks she is

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She has a serious drinking problem. She can barely hide that fact anymore. She should self care herself into rehab

Reactions: 6
Yes this is pretty much what she looks like but the jaw is extremely prominent and her eyes always look black and puffy looking. You wouldn’t give her a second glance, she’s not the stunning beauty she thinks she is

Exactly this. She is an absolute nobody that doesnt warrants any first nor second look cos she looks no different to any other boozy woman who drinks her life away and it shows all over her face. She looks like tit IRL. No wonder he barely acknowledges her, she is a full blown Alcoholic. Her face gives her away everyday. She will be dead soon if she carries on. I see women like her everyday in my work. Wine oclockers everyday til they fall into bed.

No fear of her ever seeing her kids get married, she won't be here. She really is the unhappiest woman and its all her own doing. She should have stayed abroad when she was young.

• Heart
I came here to say this. Her jaw in real life is huge. Very manly.

Reactions: 5
It's like Robbie Rotten from Lazytown. Her jaw that is. She has no feminine features.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I came here to say this. Her jaw in real life is huge. Very manly.

She should have had surgery for that jaw years ago. As always, her whole persona, life, face, filters are fake.

Christ she is bleeping hard work. 😳 the first photo of eyes and teeth is how she wants people to see her. She looks nothing like that as we see further down showing off earrings.

I also despise that stupid choker necklace tit she forces Veruca to wear. It's mank.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
For those of you who have seen her in person, is this an accurate picture of how she actually looks ??

View attachment 1303625
I actually got a shock with this pic , & expected her to say she was ill or something, I dont like to comment on peoples appearance’s as noone can really help how they look, but with this one the fact that she filters the f**k out of her face in every story makes this pic of what she really looks like quite shocking, so unbelievable fake….cant believe she left that up tbh, its just sickening trying 2 fool followers into thinking shes some flawless beauty when shes filtered & wears a wig. some women could have serious hangups over their looks etc & seeing all these filtered fuxkers on instagram certainly wouldnt help them🙃

She’s way more irate about the Dublin airport queues than she was about the shootings in America last week. Christ almighty! 🙈

• Angry
Reactions: 13
And what, pray tell, would you know about wedding albums Melly? You need to be married to have one of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.