Tignam #21 Melissa Mills "Bari" Fur coat no knickers, let’s not forget the M&S yellow stickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She still thinks she is actually married. Delusions haha. What the hell are those yokes she is saying would be fab for a wedding morning? Tags? On what?

Also looks like she ain't moving out of squat soon if she is putting those horrible handles on bedroom drawers. They are like the long hook handles we use to open the high old windows in the hospital. She hasn't a clue, has she?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
This one? She is a MUSLIM girl and she has her cavorting on Instagram like a playboy bunny!
This! Is so wrong!
We’ve all called it on this thread once she realises her content is going nowhere she will use her daughter. She’ll have to ride her dream out through Hana now no one is buying her shite, her repeated infertility stories for content which is so low imo when there are women in their actual childbearing years out there following her that are struggling to even have their first. (I said what I said, she is 44!) I stopped watching a while ago but follow this thread for a heads up when we get treated to one of her drunken rants. I literally am out of content myself to comment here 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve reported that story, she literally did an internet safety campaign with the ISPCA (I think) and she’s just shared a boomerang that could be perceived as provocative NOT BY US but by dirty fuckers who trawl Instagram for EXACTLY that type of content. It’s well known that images and videos can be skipped and added into explicit online imagery for ponces to look at, this is well known information. She’s a disgusting mother. Melissa Mills, when you read here later with three gins on board, please realise that we are all aware that you’re exploiting your 9 year old daughter by sharing her half naked to a world of strangers. For likes. I don’t know one mother in real life who would do this. Nobody needs to see that, nobody.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I just reported that story too.

Everyone on here needs to report it. She is a disgusting piece of tit of a Mother. Exploiting her 9 year old daughter. Disgusting POS.

Reactions: 11
The quality of the Zara lamps are top dollar/euro
Shocked she didn’t add Sterling onto that !

Reactions: 6
This one? She is a MUSLIM girl and she has her cavorting on Instagram like a playboy bunny!
The fucked up thing in Tidges head is that she would slam this page for sharing a photo of Verruca in a swim suit completely missing the point that she should not have posted this herself… and to post it as a boomerang…the irony she should have read the script more for the internet safety campaign she was paid to do she could have learned a few things

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The fucked up thing in Tidges head is that she would slam this page for sharing a photo of Verruca in a swim suit completely missing the point that she should not have posted this herself… and to post it as a boomerang…the irony she should have read the script more for the internet safety campaign she was paid to do she could have learned a few things
She can’t read!
That boomerang of a nine year old girl was extremely inappropriate. Does she realise there are creeps out there?!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It's still there, she blocks the child's face but posts that??????🤦‍♀️

She did it for one of two reasons she wants free stuff off leightucker or she wants the kid to be a child model for the brand. I have no doubt that Mel wants to be a Momager

Last edited:
  • Sick
It's still there, she blocks the child's face but posts that??????🤦‍♀️

She did it for one of two reasons she wants free stuff off leightucker or she wants the kid to be a child model for the brand. I have no doubt that Mel wants to be a Momager
She would absolutely feel validated with Hannah modeling. Wow look at me I’m so beautiful and make beautiful kids. Heads up tig we all think our own kids are beautiful. It’s nature. But go ahead. Get her out there on the net. She’s the same ashole that would protest to anybody that would listen that she’s very protective of her kids 🙄. for a price melissa , for a price.

Reactions: 12
The quality of the Zara lamps are top dollar/euro
Shocked she didn’t add Sterling onto that !

"This is what I have in MY Bedroom".

duck that, I want to see the Lamp in Azhar's BEDROOM.

😆 🤣 😂

Soup kitchens have better stew than that tit she threw up on the Gram. M & S no way. Revolting. My dogs eat better than that crap of a dinner.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Is it normal to have lamps in your kitchen ? Also the only lamp she has is that cordless one she moves around the house like a latern from the old days. I imagine her off to bed carrying the fuckin thing like Scrooge

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If you report a post, it will no longer appear for you but that doesn’t mean it’s gone.

Reactions: 8
The child looks like she is twerking in that video. I have a 9yr old girl and my family would go mental if I put a video of her up online doing that.
I reported it but it's still showing for me.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.