Tignam #21 Melissa Mills "Bari" Fur coat no knickers, let’s not forget the M&S yellow stickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They way she talks about sharing her daughter with strangers, it’s really odd and weird. Does she really think people take pleasure in viewing her daughter like that. It’s like she is offering her up as a sacred sacrifice. Melissa is one whacky individual
I found this outrageous too. She is literally putting the wants of the audience (strangers) above the needs of her child.

What kind of weirdos would be messaging her saying they miss seeing Hana on stories??? Major red flags 🚩🚩

Reactions: 20
You just know she told Hana she would be prettier than all the other girls, that her dress is nicer etc. She has destroyed that child. Any footage I’ve ever seen of her has been unpleasant

• Sad
Reactions: 28
She is pimping out her daughter for engagement. No other way of looking at it. She says she would kill for her kids, ya ok. But putting her 8 yr old on the gram isnt opening her up to weirdos?? No one has missed Veruca. Her kids shouldnt be on the Gram at all. Im still shocked at her lack of awareness regarding kids privacy and safety. So desperate for views and comments so she sells out her daughter. She is a disgusting piece of tit. Lowest of the low and the knacker she really is.

With a shiny satellite forehead on her in the car, she looks a state. She will be the talk of the Whatsapp group tonight from the Moms. No one bothers with her and its clear why.

She has ruined that child with her carryon and that prick of a BF needs to step in. She needs an intervention because I actually think she is crazy. Absolutely nuts this woman is.

Reactions: 19
That post of Hanna had generated the most amount of comments and likes she has received in a loooooong time.
No doubt Hanna will be back on her stories on a more permanent basis and my guess is she will say something like ‘oooh everyone was messaging me saying ooh please include Hanna, we miss her…..’
That’s how she will justify it - just giving her ‘audience’ what they want!!

Reactions: 23
Like how is she not embarrassed sending Hana into school in a white dress like the more I think about it and look at the pics it’s cringeworthy🙈imagine not caring about all the other kids who made their communion and hana arrives making a mockery of it all would love some of the parents to be here!

She looks like Baby Jane in the dress - look that one up Tigs.

I can understand her lack of awareness around Internet safety regarding Hana because she has the iq of a gnat. I do struggle with her actually believing we're all interested in seeing more of Hana - more than our own children but then the iq of a gnat pops up again.

It's rare to see that extreme level of vanity displayed in today's spectacle, its all so self serving.
Next stop munchausen

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That post of Hanna had generated the most amount of comments and likes she has received in a loooooong time.
No doubt Hanna will be back on her stories on a more permanent basis and my guess is she will say something like ‘oooh everyone was messaging me saying ooh please include Hanna, we miss her…..’
That’s how she will justify it - just giving her ‘audience’ what they want!!
Yep 100%. Basically confirming that she values her engagement more than Hanas safety. Beggars belief 😟

Reactions: 14

I can understand her lack of awareness around Internet safety regarding Hana because she has the iq of a gnat. I do struggle with her actually believing we're all interested in seeing more of Hana - more than our own children but then the iq of a gnat pops up again.
It's rare to see that extreme level of vanity displayed in today's spectacle, its all so self serving.
Next stop munchausen
It’s mind blowing really🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Like how is she not embarrassed sending Hana into school in a white dress like the more I think about it and look at the pics it’s cringeworthy🙈imagine not caring about all the other kids who made their communion and hana arrives making a mockery of it all would love some of the parents to be here!
She's so horribly conceited. Making out Hana wanted this, it's all for her own gratification & nothing else. So pathetic

Reactions: 22
That dress is awful. It’s too big, the material is so cheap looking and the open back with the child’s bones sticking out is just sick! Omg what was she thinking. Making an absolute joke of a religious ceremony! Making a eejit out of her daughter.
I’d love to have been a parent at the school gate when Tigs rocked up and Hana jumped out this morning! I’d say there were serious sniggers and whispers 😂😂😂
Tigs you are an absolute fool!!!!!

Reactions: 20

Next stop munchausen
Baby Jane! That made me lol 😆

The dress was far too big on the child, she was swamped in it and I don’t believe for a second that child said ‘thanks for making me beautiful’… what an absolute crock of tit
Tigs is a total fantasist - she imagined the child said that the same way she imagined that hundreds of people messaged her to win a bottle of poxy foundation!!

I don’t believe for one second Hana was almost crying looking at herself in the mirror and thanking her mother for making her so beautiful. No child reacts like that, excited and giddy maybe but emotional.. no! This is something Melissa has dreamt up in her fucked up head. The child looks absolutely ridiculous in a dress three sizes too big for her as any child would.

Also, hundreds have entered her giveaway for a foundation when she struggles to get more than 50 likes on her posts. Sure Jan
It was Melissa crying in the mirror and telling her she looked beautiful

Reactions: 5
It’s all just so insulting, isn’t it? Reducing a religion to materialism again. I wonder what did Ahzar’s family make of it all? He is away so that’s why she was allowed do it, I suppose. The woman is certifiably insane.

It is very insulting all the other children that made it went to mass most Sundays in our school they have to , also they have done first confession learned prayers and songs and practices in the church most days leading up to it, this one puts a dress on her child to waltz into school I'm sure if it was the other way around she would be disgusted. Communion is not just about a dress it's the ceremony aswell tigs. Little Ronnie is back and sure he went along with it aswell sure he would have brought her to school tigs doesn't do the school run. There she goes selling her freebies and old crap again I'd say she gets no allowance at all at the minute daddy must have to pay the rent on this place , no zara hauls or h and m hauls she did a midnight flite from carrickmines

The dress was far too big on the child, she was swamped in it and I don’t believe for a second that child said ‘thanks for making me beautiful’… what an absolute crock of tit

[/QUOTE]

Shame shame shame on any mother that hears that from an 8 year old child. A child should be brought up to believe they are beautiful inside and out and a dress does not change that. It just shows what a materialistic world poor Hanna lives in.
Shame on you Melissa.

And don’t get me started on showing her the comments from strangers. So wrong.

• Heart
What is she teaching that child?
That the most important thing is how you look. That to look good you must look super skinny. That you must always try to steal the attention away from other people.
And that’s just to start.

Why on earth did she buy a dress in size 10 when the kid isn’t even 9 yet and is definitely petite. I have a petite daughter, she’s nearly always in a clothes size younger than her age - because that’s what fits her and it doesn’t actually matter what the label says. And way to big clothes on children just look like hand me downs anyway. She will definitely pass her body issues on to that child.

It is very insulting all the other children that made it went to mass most Sundays in our school they have to , also they have done first confession learned prayers and songs and practices in the church most days leading up to it, this one puts a dress on her child to waltz into school I'm sure if it was the other way around she would be disgusted. Communion is not just about a dress it's the ceremony aswell tigs. Little Ronnie is back and sure he went along with it aswell sure he would have brought her to school tigs doesn't do the school run. There she goes selling her freebies and old crap again I'd say she gets no allowance at all at the minute daddy must have to pay the rent on this place , no zara hauls or h and m hauls she did a midnight flite from carrickmines
In fairness hana would have done all that too - my kids didn't make their communion or confirmation but they still did the preparation in the class helping the teacher etc.

Reactions: 1
In fairness hana would have done all that too - my kids didn't make their communion or confirmation but they still did the preparation in the class helping the teacher etc.
In our school they don't they read a book or go to the library of they want ,

Reactions: 3
All schools have their own policy around this, some may be more inclusive than others but none of that matters to Tiggy. Its all about saying Yes to the Dress!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.