Tignam #21 Melissa Mills "Bari" Fur coat no knickers, let’s not forget the M&S yellow stickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying to find a balance and fit it all in ... wasnt she getting her hair done yesterday and now today aswell. 2 days getting the hair done

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Moaning about no engagement and then proceeds to tell everyone if they don’t like her stories don’t watch them she is some numpty
1655318112934.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Mel Boy and Ronners are wondering why only Fools and Tattlers work? :)

Only Fools and Horses Clean Closing Theme (With Lyrics) - YouTube

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

I've got some half priced gaff coats, gotta keep the squat afloat,
Fake swag, eyebags, don't you know I love to brag,
On the beg, oil slick legs, gimme wine I'll drink a keg,
FemFresh wipes for my bush, Clonics for my tush,
I'm a lush lush lush lush lush lush lush!
No rent paid, miniscule tv,
No wedding ring, no alimony,
Got my knock off bags from Vinny de Paul,
Bought a rolex fresh from a market staaaaaaaaalll!
God bless DTC Moore Street,
Viva missing teeth,
Long live cheaters who cheat,
C'est magnifique, in the back seat,
Buy my used dicktogs from my on-line boutique,
DTC Moore Street, DTC Moore Street, DTC Moore Street...........

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
this may be your best yet 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hundreds, I repeat hundreds of DM’s from people saying they can’t find her stories 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥 she is such a moanie witch! How will she balance all the appointments with a 14 year old in tow 🤷🏻‍♀️
Little man away again tonight with his younger mistress 🤣🤣 poor Tigs! Tough getting old isn’t it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In real life you should see the back of her hair. It’s matted. Needs a good brush. She spends so much time draping the wig over her shoulders, she forgets about the back. Her face is very odd shaped. If she had hooked up with azhar in the typical way, twenty odd years on you’d be comfortable in your own skin by now. But she knows how she got him and is terrified of looking old. Not that there would be much competition for him.
The hair thing drives me nuts. All the hair to the front And looks like shite at the back. It’s a metaphor for everything she is really. Smoke And mirrors. zero substance.

She is giving out that no one is seeing her stories , yet hundreds and hundreds responded to a STORY poll to say they couldn’t see her stories !!!!
I see who’s stories I want to see. Gas blaming Instagram.

She loves saying how she knows things she has are not in everyone’s budget, like loves saying it. Humble brag letting on she’s being helpful to the paupers. duck off. Not in yours either hun, if you didn’t beg for everything for free. And if you paid your bills. Plenty of people have much more than this one And don’t talk like this. Holy tit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s ok folks, she is giving us poors a a lesson in cheaper perfume (because not everyone can spend €100 on a bottle of perfume, after all) and straw bags and dupe designer shoes from Ahzar’s family’s online shop. We are so blessed to have Melissa Mills advising us goys. Us silly poors with our mortgages and friends and real jobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s ok folks, she is giving us poors a a lesson in cheaper perfume (because not everyone can spend €100 on a bottle of perfume, after all) and straw bags and dupe designer shoes from Ahzar’s family’s online shop. We are so blessed to have Melissa Mills advising us goys. Us silly poors with our mortgages and friends and real jobs.

And real husbands!! Miaow says me!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is she blaming Instagram for her lack of engagement I see all the stories I watch regularly including hers unfortunately… look in the mirror Tidge your engagement is down because of your content!

Reactions: 9
Is she shadow banned I wonder? Also she is probably lying about the 100’s of DM’s, no one watches this fool for advice or inspiration.

Reactions: 4
It’s quite sad that a woman her age can be so badly affected by a social media app.

Hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of people went to the bother of telling her that they couldn’t see her stories even though they would have had to see her stories about people not seeing her stories to answer her story🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 ya’ll keeping up with my story!!!!!😝🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of people went to the bother of telling her that they couldn’t see her stories even though they would have had to see her stories about people not seeing her stories to answer her story🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 ya’ll keeping up with my story!!!!!😝🤪
Melly needs the lying song sent to her on repeat.

People are seeing EVERY SINGLE STORY! Nothing to do with Instagram! No engagement because people don’t like lies being told to us about all the millions of DM’s about what perfumes should we buy? What bags we should buy? Show us a screen shot then hun because if even one person had messaged you about any of that shite you’d have it up in a nano second! And stop that blowing out your mouth like you’re exhausted shite, you look like a feckin eejit! So lethargic from getting my hair done and my nails done and my arse done! There are good hardworking women who work shift work, nights, full time looking at your pathetic content about how you’re trying to balance a frickin 14 year old and a pretend job! This is why you have no engagement no likes! They look at your stories in disbelief about disconnected you are from normal Irish women!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What the hell was that all about nothing but nonsense shite! Think she taking acting classes too all the high pitch talking all the facial expressions etc🤦‍♀️ Desperation talk nobody interested anymore like how to pick a perfume and a bag and clothes for your holidays all affordable for her followers with no money she’s so condescending it’s not true😂 but you godda laugh!

Reactions: 8
People are seeing EVERY SINGLE STORY! Nothing to do with Instagram! No engagement because people don’t like lies being told to us about all the millions of DM’s about what perfumes should we buy? What bags we should buy? Show us a screen shot then hun because if even one person had messaged you about any of that shite you’d have it up in a nano second! And stop that blowing out your mouth like you’re exhausted shite, you look like a feckin eejit! So lethargic from getting my hair done and my nails done and my arse done! There are good hardworking women who work shift work, nights, full time looking at your pathetic content about how you’re trying to balance a frickin 14 year old and a pretend job! This is why you have no engagement no likes! They look at your stories in disbelief about disconnected you are from normal Irish women!
Well said 👏👏

Boo hoo, poor Mel. Let's pray for her.
Her engagement is shite because her content is shite, simples!!!
My Hana, horseriding, hours getting hair, nails, injectables, moaning about how to fit it all in, moaning about trolls, rubbing creams into her face, sitting in her car talking shite, blowing into her phone, drinks, cheers to this, cheers to that, talking about her hair, cooking pasta with a fork, first born, second born, lying on her couch, drinking, talking about her hair. It’s soooooo repetitive, she doesn't do reels, or anything exciting. It's a case of same stuff different day with her.
I watch her stories because I actually can't believe the carry of a woman heading into her 50's.

Reactions: 21
Saw her in DTC over the weekend. She looks like one of the Bo Selecta characters and has massive fake deeply unpleasant looking lips. Nothing like her Insta pics. Actually only recognised her because her daughter was with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The antics are hilarious. Her and the kids are literally one robe paycheck away from a women's refuge.

Poor old Seif, she just can't duck off and leave him sleep until midday like every other teenage boy.

Saw her in DTC over the weekend. She looks like one of the Bo Selecta characters and has massive fake deeply unpleasant looking lips. Nothing like her Insta pics. Actually only recognised her because her daughter was with her.

That's actually horrifically worrying, no reflection on you @Moniker. I meant that her CHILD is so recognisable because of her being peddled on Instagram by her fame hungry alcoholic plastic desperate Mother trying to be a Someone. For any interaction because no one bothers with her because she so unlikeable and draining as a person.

Melissa needs to give this tit up. She cant go on a rant complaining that no one engages. She knows WHY from reading here why we can't be arsed.

Life is going on around us with serious escalating bills etc and actual real life to be interested in this fake one's hair and handbags etc. Just give it up Mel, you are a failure.

Why is she blaming Instagram for her lack of engagement I see all the stories I watch regularly including hers unfortunately… look in the mirror Tidge your engagement is down because of your content!

You can see her stories on Waragainstinstagrammers. Don't give this awful woman the views.

Reactions: 7
That's actually horrifically worrying, no reflection on you @Moniker. I meant that her CHILD is so recognisable because of her being peddled on Instagram by her fame hungry alcoholic plastic desperate Mother trying to be a Someone. For any interaction because no one bothers with her because she so unlikeable and draining as a person.

Melissa needs to give this tit up. She cant go on a rant complaining that no one engages. She knows WHY from reading here why we can't be arsed.

Life is going on around us with serious escalating bills etc and actual real life to be interested in this fake one's hair and handbags etc. Just give it up Mel, you are a failure.

You can see her stories on Waragainstinstagrammers. Don't give this awful woman the views.
That's it too, I can't stand any of them anyway but the lack of acknowledgement that the cost of living has gone through the roof is unbelievable. Perfume and overpriced robes are way way way down our list of priorities.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.