Tignam #21 Melissa Mills "Bari" Fur coat no knickers, let’s not forget the M&S yellow stickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slim down what though? She’s not exactly Trisha Lewis, if anything Melly could do with a bit of weight, stave off the wrinkles.

Reactions: 1
I can't believe she didn't get many views on her reel about her burnt burgers or likes on her stories of a hair, nail, body brushing, injectables etc. ..oh wait its so boring and repetitive that's why.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A5AF72F1-93C0-4474-8379-9C2F3859F3A5.jpeg
84 likes… PATHETIC
I’ve seen myself, friends and family get more engagement

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is Instagram replaying lots of peoples stories for anyone else today? Stories I’ve watched already yesterday and still showing like new, bit irritating but wondering if it’s just me?
That’s happening to me too!! Relieved to hear it’s not just me! It’s fairly annoying

Reactions: 3
If I see that how to pack your bags into bags into bags reel again I’ll poke my eyes out!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If I see that how to pack your bags into bags into bags reel again I’ll poke my eyes out!!!!!
Yes and who brings that many stupid bags. Nobody. She has replayed the tit out of that thing. Boring ass content. For stupid people.

Not a great picture but the difference when she’s filtered V’s not filtered!!

View attachment 1342929View attachment 1342931
Gives you an idea of what her huge face looks like for real with that chin and jaw. She’ll be raging she didn’t catch it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I would not be ARSED going to a salon every other day to have something done.

Reactions: 6
Looks like there aren’t many wardrobes in the flat, she has to use rails like a person renting.

That screenshot is what she looks like! Big jaw and the double of Daniella westbrook. Drinks her calories but at her age she is making herself look older

Whats the housing situation now? They're there way longer than she alluded to when they moved in
Who knows? She was lying then as well. She never explained to her ‘audience’ why they had to flee from the house that she said openly on Instagram they owned (they didn’t). She is a LIAR. You can trust a thief, but never a liar, as the old saying goes.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.