Tignam #21 Melissa Mills "Bari" Fur coat no knickers, let’s not forget the M&S yellow stickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks so different in the unfiltered pics, it's obvious she uses filters not for fun but because she is unbelievably insecure about how she really looks.

Reactions: 12
I don't understand how or why she made a reel of putting bags into bags. Are the 700 people who liked it that dim that they couldn't see that how to pack things like that 🤔 baffling!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't understand how or why she made a reel of putting bags into bags. Are the 700 people who liked it that dim that they couldn't see that how to pack things like that 🤔 baffling!!
That was probably 700 people over the months that she kept reposting and reposting feeling sorry for her. She was acting like she invented the wheel with that tit. Hey tigs put socks and underwear into shoes too And many more space saving tips 🙄. She goes on like she’s the only one that goes on a few holidays. I also love her how to put creams on tutorials. Piss off. Just sit in your car scrunching up your bought Indian hair trying to make it all full. Cause under it your nearly bald.

Reactions: 8
Another ‘be kind’ message to Tattlers🙄 How about ‘be less of a dick, and people might be kind’ Melly?

Reactions: 10
I cant get over the difference in her face either , it's really obvious in the recent salon photos. I reckon she gets fillers in her cheeks too. But I feel so sorry for her genuinely, I teach my children about the how social media is misleading with filters and editing and there she is, a mother of two young kids and does this. This lady has bigger issues than we will ever know about .. I have no issue with anyone's genuine appearance, be kind and all that , but don't try to hide it and pretend you are someone you are not

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I cant get over the difference in her face either , it's really obvious in the recent salon photos. I reckon she gets fillers in her cheeks too. But I feel so sorry for her genuinely, I teach my children about the how social media is misleading with filters and editing and there she is, a mother of two young kids and does this. This lady has bigger issues than we will ever know about .. I have no issue with anyone's genuine appearance, be kind and all that , but don't try to hide it and pretend you are someone you are not
It is very sad, she is obsessed with her looks. I obsessed and worried about how I looked when I was a teen, I'm now 40 and have grown to be comfortable in my own skin!!
She does not look how she portrays herself online and she never will. It must be mental torture for her

Reactions: 6
Is Instagram replaying lots of peoples stories for anyone else today? Stories I’ve watched already yesterday and still showing like new, bit irritating but wondering if it’s just me?
Tidge will be delighted her viewer numbers will be well up this week..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Melissa always strikes me as someone deeply ashamed of her past and will do anything to escape it

• Heart
Reactions: 13
exactly if she just left herself alone, took off the wig & filters people might relate to her more, cut her natural hair up shorter with a few nice highlights & a little makeup, sure shed look grand! I dont feel sorry for her though cos shes a liar & fake making out she has this amazing life when its all just pretend, be urself Melissa ffs then you might get some views 🙃

Reactions: 9
She really needs to get rid of the hair, it's ridiculous looking on her. If she cut it up to her shoulders it'd be fab on her.

Reactions: 17
Mel Boy and Ronners are wondering why only Fools and Tattlers work? :)

Only Fools and Horses Clean Closing Theme (With Lyrics) - YouTube

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

I've got some half priced gaff coats, gotta keep the squat afloat,
Fake swag, eyebags, don't you know I love to brag,
On the beg, oil slick legs, gimme wine I'll drink a keg,
FemFresh wipes for my bush, Clonics for my tush,
I'm a lush lush lush lush lush lush lush!
No rent paid, miniscule tv,
No wedding ring, no alimony,
Got my knock off bags from Vinny de Paul,
Bought a rolex fresh from a market staaaaaaaaalll!
God bless DTC Moore Street,
Viva missing teeth,
Long live cheaters who cheat,
C'est magnifique, in the back seat,
Buy my used dicktogs from my on-line boutique,
DTC Moore Street, DTC Moore Street, DTC Moore Street...........

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 30

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Viva missing teeth,

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
You my friend are comedy GOLD!!! 😂 😂 🙌

Imagine... just IMAGINE being in the hairdressers and getting your shampoo and holding the phone up to eye ride yourself and take pics, while someone is washing your hair... and you not being 15.... I just cant..... :rolleyes:🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’d fe
I’d sorry for her too but she’s so vain really. She’s is inlove with herself and is a mean old witch to people she thinks are beneath her. All of her value is based on looks and money. Money she does not have and her looks are fake as f. So she builds herself up by talking down to people. She’s deeply ashamed of where she came from but she is mad about how she looks because she thinks the filtered version is what she looks like. She angles her pics filters them And slims down her jaw etc. i cant feel sorry for her in that respect.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Viva missing teeth,

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
She must hate that other instahuns come on here, read and learn things about her. The true her.

Reactions: 2
In real life you should see the back of her hair. It’s matted. Needs a good brush. She spends so much time draping the wig over her shoulders, she forgets about the back. Her face is very odd shaped. If she had hooked up with azhar in the typical way, twenty odd years on you’d be comfortable in your own skin by now. But she knows how she got him and is terrified of looking old. Not that there would be much competition for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This fool never ceases to amaze me with her stupidity. She’s ‘devastated’ apparently about people not seeing her stories on Instagram. Devastated. Not a bit dramatic. Plenty of other things in this world are devastating. Instagram is not one of them. Clown

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She is giving out that no one is seeing her stories , yet hundreds and hundreds responded to a STORY poll to say they couldn’t see her stories !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.