Tignam #21 Melissa Mills "Bari" Fur coat no knickers, let’s not forget the M&S yellow stickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's the image of the girl on love island... inka su

Jesus she is not. Ekin Su is very attractive. So my 3 sons say.

Have you seen this old Hag in real time?! She looks like a Boxers Punchbag.

Swollen sulky face, dark circles and eyebags and a face like a roadmap. She is also 20 years older and it shows.

Reactions: 10
The manky tea probably has a little tipple added… ah yes she is super mum sitting in the apartment communal area right beside the N11 letting on it’s the sprawling gardens of her forever home… dose!
Surprised she even sat out there wouldn't thought be her sorta thing 😏

Reactions: 1
She tagged Rob Kennys company and marked as PR. I wonder is she changing management ? How does AR still have her on the books. She doesn’t nothing worth noting
I’m only after seeing that now too. So she was invited as a pr thing. I knew she wouldn’t think of that herself. Lol. And love that she says SUNDAYS as if she does something original every Sunday 🤣she’s so fuckin stupid

Haven't followed her thread for a while. Missed your posts 😜
Oh have a good read, she’s still an ashole

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
What are the bets she is off to Italy? It’s not like she actually travels to different places.

Reactions: 2
Another day, another salon/beauty appointment. It’s literally all she does. How she can justify the time and money, I have no idea

Reactions: 9
Another day, another salon/beauty appointment. It’s literally all she does. How she can justify the time and money, I have no idea
She really is just one big empty vessel....I can't begin to imagine going daily for a beauty appt. It would be my worst nightmare! I wouldn't mind but all these beauty/hair appts are doing nothing for her, tis older she's looking!
And she supposed to be a big boss entrepreneur, but spends all day every day either lashing on creams or sitting her ass on a salon chair/table😅🤣😅🤣😅

Those eyebrows are coloured in with a sharpie or something.
Just managed to catch that story there on her page and had to come here to say how shocked I am that that’s what she looks like. The eyebrows, the nose….. not how she portrays herself at all with her usual ‘Coconut’ filter. I notice she’s always hiding half her face with a baseball cap too. She must be very insecure

Reactions: 7
Her turkey neck as well obviously gets no attention. Neck and hands are the 1st places to show aging.

Her creams are doing nothing for her. Such a sad witch.

Reactions: 4
Yes Tigs, it’s Instagram’s fault that your views and interactions are on the floor. Nothing at all to do with your boring content 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
People are clearly fed up of the smirking into the phone and the admiring herself.
You read here Melissa so there's some free advice for you 😜

• Haha
How does anyone pay her to advertise anything. No one views her tit. Shes as boring as watching paint drying.
How does she get the hair done sooo often. Its in bits from all the bleaching

Reactions: 6
Yes Tigs, it’s Instagram’s fault that your views and interactions are on the floor. Nothing at all to do with your boring content 🤦‍♀️

And she blocks everyone so of course she has no views. She is one PITA. Her views are none because her content is just her and her fawning about herself.

Reactions: 7
Is Instagram replaying lots of peoples stories for anyone else today? Stories I’ve watched already yesterday and still showing like new, bit irritating but wondering if it’s just me?

Reactions: 6
What are the bets she is off to Italy? It’s not like she actually travels to different places.
It’s definitely somewhere she might be “allowed” wear a bikini Under a robe as she trying to slim down 🤣🤣 I’d say a Marriott hotel in Spain 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.