Tignam #21 Melissa Mills "Bari" Fur coat no knickers, let’s not forget the M&S yellow stickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Us poors have to do our own washing. And buy our body moisturisers in Boots and Dunnes.
I tell my husband every night that I wish I were Melissa instead of being able to go for lunch with friends and paying a mortgage on our house and work a real job. I don’t have time to slither around in oils at 11 am…what am I doing wrong?!!!😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t smoke. I don’t go out. I have the odd drink. BUT…. what you left out was….

I get my eyelashes done monthly
I get my nails done every two weeks
I spend about 2 grand a year on DTC car parking charges ALONE!!
I get my horse hair done monthly
I spend about €100 a week in Urban

Such a martyr Swigs!!! Such a tough life, going from one beauty treatment to the next today, my heart goes out to you…..

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If she really had money she’d have a lady in to do the washing!! Tidge has to send hers out to the launderette!! It’s like EastEnders out there in south county Dublin..
Wait until they collect the bedding from this week with all her dead skin on it from the body brushing

Feels like 25 degrees in the car not 14 degrees . That's because of that stupid looking "oversized " coat

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Melissa the Saddo. Talking to nobody on the phone.

Again!!! PR is not #gifted you stupid witch. Use Insta properly because you are being reported constantly.

We all SEE 👀 you.

She needs an intervention. And medication, she is absolutely nuts. A complete narcissistic psycho.

The odd drink my hole, she is a full blown Alcoholic.

She only sends them out because she has no washing line she can hardly put them on the balcony 🤣, anyone notice lately that she never seems to be buying loads from zara and h and m she used to always be buying loads when she was in the old house they must have to pay rent on this place and no spare cash

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If she really had money she’d have a lady in to do the washing!! Tidge has to send hers out to the launderette!! It’s like EastEnders out there in south county Dublin..

Be careful she's always after you!!! God we are overdue a good old rant no?? That is the only time she is anyway 1% interesting.

• Haha
Lol at Swigs constantly insisting she only has the "odd drink". like My dad has the odd drink, which is at Christmas and maybe not again for 4 or 5 months. that's what that means. when you are living for 6pm "for a little glass of something" and you mention it in the afternoon, she drinks several times a week, that's not having an odd drink.

Reactions: 13
I love when she goes mad ranting, it's brilliant!
I nearly pissed myself when she said filters are necessary 'fun' :ROFLMAO: She left them off for 1 x story and right back to Coconut or whatever filter she uses to look less like an old soak. I'm going to message the salon to tell them that potential customers cannot get an idea of how the treatments are working on Melissa Mills because all her stories have filters. She should show a before and after in filterless daylight so potential customers get a sense of how the expensive treatment works in reality.
And Melissa, you're roasting because you're menopausal. The thermostat isn't broken in the leased BMW.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I love when she goes mad ranting, it's brilliant!
I nearly pissed myself when she said filters are necessary 'fun' :ROFLMAO: She left them off for 1 x story and right back to Coconut or whatever filter she uses to look less like an old soak. I'm going to message the salon to tell them that potential customers cannot get an idea of how the treatments are working on Melissa Mills because all her stories have filters. She should show a before and after in filterless daylight so potential customers get a sense of how the expensive treatment works in reality.
And Melissa, you're roasting because you're menopausal. The thermostat isn't broken in the leased BMW.
I'm always honest with you guys I use filters.. filters are fun. Eh you are 47 Melissa, 5 year olds find filters fun. you use them constantly because you are addicted to the illusion that you are perfect looking. what was the story with the eyebrows in those stories, the tops of them were missing, I couldn't stop looking at the them😂😂

Reactions: 9
When someone constantly talks about how much they only drink you know they've a problem. If there no problem why the need to justify it?

Reactions: 12
Us poors have to do our own washing. And buy our body moisturisers in Boots and Dunnes.
I tell my husband every night that I wish I were Melissa instead of being able to go for lunch with friends and paying a mortgage on our house and work a real job. I don’t have time to slither around in oils at 11 am…what am I doing wrong?!!!😭😭😭
Well you have an actual husband so you can never be like her.. no matter how hard you oil.. 😂😂

Be careful she's always after you!!! God we are overdue a good old rant no?? That is the only time she is anyway 1% interesting.
That we are, they love a good duck in EastEnders!! The squat is akin to the Queen Vic!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t smoke. I don’t go out. I have the odd drink. BUT…. what you left out was….

I get my eyelashes done monthly
I get my nails done every two weeks
I spend about 2 grand a year on DTC car parking charges ALONE!!
I get my horse hair done monthly
I spend about €100 a week in Urban

Such a martyr Swigs!!! Such a tough life, going from one beauty treatment to the next today, my heart goes out to you…..
She doesn’t pay for that. Eyeless nails hair all free. I’d say she’s slowly admitting the Botox to start getting that for free for a #. She spends the day slathered in oil on her phone begging for free stuff. Classy stuff.

Reactions: 3
She doesn’t pay for that. Eyeless nails hair all free. I’d say she’s slowly admitting the Botox to start getting that for free for a #. She spends the day slathered in oil on her phone begging for free stuff. Classy stuff.
Don’t forget she works SO SO GORGEOUSLY INSANELY hard at being a boss witch-turning up in the tax dodge office to flick a drop ship magazine and sponsor Brazilian students on a college visa- calls it a day at 1pm for her nail/hair/skin appointment and then picks up her future Chernobyl to melt some happy cow triangles with a bit of milk (in case Verucca gets FAT!!!😱😱😱Who cares about malnutrition when you are skinny right?!). THEN she has to do mysterious things for HER BOYS!
What a life Melly👏👏👏Bualadh bos. Kisses X

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh she is scary! The blinker on the whole time and she didn’t seem to notice… on about launderette delivering to her…. But the laundry is in her car and her sitting in the park Cabinteely where the launderette is? Traipsing around Sandyford Cabinteely and Stillorgan like a lonely old woman

Reactions: 8
Melissa the Saddo. Talking to nobody on the phone.

Again!!! PR is not #gifted you stupid witch. Use Insta properly because you are being reported constantly.

We all SEE 👀 you.

She needs an intervention. And medication, she is absolutely nuts. A complete narcissistic psycho.

The odd drink my hole, she is a full blown Alcoholic.
She needs to take a trip over to her neighbours john of gods

Reactions: 3
Does she ever watch a current affairs program or a documentary? Who tf is Imogen from Big Brother? 😂
She is very very important. She is in the royal family and knows Boris Johnson and Putin and very very high up people.
Unfortunately she wasn’t at the Met Ball so she isn’t insanely dressed or gorgeous.

Reactions: 2
Its a luxury not everyone can afford it ha ha ha boozy swigs what a narcissist u are. And also , you don't go out because you have no friends. U can only afford it because you're giving blowjobs to a leprechaun from Pakistan 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.