Tignam #21 Melissa Mills "Bari" Fur coat no knickers, let’s not forget the M&S yellow stickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is the saddest bleep on Insta. A complete saddo, unhinged and unhappy woman. Her life is pathetic.

God help those kids especially Seif, he seems like a pet.

Verucca can duck off, she will never be a "thing". No matter how much Tigs craves it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yep and todays humiliation for Seif is showing him in a kiddie playground 😔😔
I have a son the same age as seif, he would not go to the park with me and hasn't for years, he will go with his friends, he would be mortified if I put that on Instagram never mind the putting him to bed

Reactions: 7
Thanks for showing me how to use a body brush Melissa, groundbreaking stuff there, & thanks for putting me of my coffee looking at ur feckin legs up in my face…rotten

Reactions: 8
So she met her father after his treatment in a bleeping park she never went home to tullamore wow what a wagon

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I couldn’t watch her stories this morn! Coming on covered in oil and half naked under a robe! 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I couldn’t watch her stories this morn! Coming on covered in oil and half naked under a robe! 🤦‍♀️
Me either I tap tapped on.. See her begging for the lymphatic drainage has paid off again.. that Clearskin place said they do it, so she is getting it done there.. no mention of collab/gifted on stories yet :rolleyes: just shameless the begging.

Reactions: 9
The ‘my Hana’ expression grates on me! If you didn’t know what age the ‘kids’ were, you would honestly think they were under 5 years old the way she talks about them

She is addressing Tattle again but trying not to!
Why does it look like she’s been crying and it looks like she has a black eye?🤔

I remember that child being born and being told her name by her family. And being told how to spell it. Cause it’s not Hannah now it’s hana. Like I give a tit lol. Also she’s manic today. Also she’s forever chasing the fads is right. Appointments for herself left and right. Primps all day every day in one way or another. She has nothing else going on. And her father could not give two shits if she talked about him. Does she think she’s Kim Kardashian or something. Delusional bleep this one.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She has the occasional drink AHAHAHAHA biggest load of bullshit ever. She’s constantly locked

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She is addressing Tattle again but trying not to!
Why does it look like she’s been crying and it looks like she has a black eye?🤔
Exactly look at me with no filter… next snap filter is back on!!!!! She is such a sad deluded individual…her life is so boring and void… but hey filters are fun!!!!

She has the occasional drink AHAHAHAHA biggest load of bullshit ever. She’s constantly locked
I nearly choked on my tea when she said that she is passed most nights that is why she is never on stories in the evening

I nearly choked on my tea when she said that she is passed most nights that is why she is never on stories in the evening
No no. Make no mistake. She’s putting the kids (aged 8 and aged 14) down to bed, reading them Anne and Barry until they drift off until their next feed (breakfast the next morning)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I reckon she drinks so much as she is clearly in a unloving relationship where she is treated very much like a second class citizen and also she knows she can’t leave because she will be left with nothing.

Reactions: 17
No no. Make no mistake. She’s putting the kids (aged 8 and aged 14) down to bed, reading them Anne and Barry until they drift off until their next feed (breakfast the next morning)
Lol she can’t read Ann and Barry! Too complicated 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
“I get my bedding done. I don’t smoke and I have the ODD drink”. What???? What the hell does she class as an odd drink ? 11, 13 maybe 15. All odd numbers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If she really had money she’d have a lady in to do the washing!! Tidge has to send hers out to the launderette!! It’s like EastEnders out there in south county Dublin..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.