Tignam #21 Melissa Mills "Bari" Fur coat no knickers, let’s not forget the M&S yellow stickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gorlig. God she is bleeping painful to listen to. She cant even speak properly.

No need to hear her talking about fanny wipes 🤢
Thought she was well past time of the month!

She uses them for her big jawed gob, to wipe up all the shite she spouts. She is particularly irritating me today because of that inappropriate Boomerang of Veruca in a swimsuit. It's disgusting to watch her pimping out her child to the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe she was trying to speak Irish… gairleog. Ha ha as if Melly can speak another language, she can’t even speak English.
Now she’s upset someone threw cake at her Mona Lisa… it’s behind glass Melly, did you not notice on your cultural trip to the Louvre?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just looking at the Lancôme event she would give up her incredible hair extensions to be there

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Must be from all the Gorlig she was eating 🤢

Exactly!! Have a wash Swigs…..
I think this is the problem she is washing & bathing & self caring to the point where the ‘good’ bacteria and PH levels are being decimated which is necessary , she is probably causing bacterial vaginosis. FBG is the same, so much self care and soaking in baths and she says herself she had to go to the Beacon for her crusty fanny (maybe not in those words !!)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
No need to hear her talking about fanny wipes 🤢
Thought she was well past time of the month!
Honestly I’m not a prude at all but when she talks about certain things it makes me want to Vom. You know the way some people are just like that. Also she just looks like somebody that smells bad no matter how much oil she puts on the mush

Reactions: 11
Honestly I’m not a prude at all but when she talks about certain things it makes me want to Vom. You know the way some people are just like that. Also she just looks like somebody that smells bad no matter how much oil she puts on the mush

I hear you. All the potions, lotions and creams and you just know she smells. She looks oily, sweaty and just bleurgh. None of all that tit she layers on is good for skin. Skin needs to breathe, it's why we take makeup off to clean our skin. I would have acne from those rich creams she lathers on her face. I don't have time to be doing it anyways!!

Us normals work, look after kids, cook dinners (every night Tigs by the way) take kids to training and other extra activities, do the washing, tidying, cleaning, ironing and that's before we sit down or we go to bed. We protect our families by not putting our kids on the Gram for likes and attention.

She is so out of touch with regular women. Absolutely tone deaf to women who get up every day and work or mind kids or sick/old relatives etc.

I come down hard on her everytime but she is clueless. Her whole life is creams, drinking like a fish, flogging tit and following tik tok like a teenager. All the while Azhar ignores her skinny ass. Validation is No 1 in this one's world.

How very very sad. A grown woman nearly 50 craving attention. Its wearing, no wonder she has no friends. She is miserable to watch. I just don't understand her one bit. Life is so short, she let's it pass by indulging herself.

Nope, don't get her at all. She is depressing to watch. I will have to stop. She would give a paracetamol a headache.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Does she ever show coffee with friends/dinner? Spa day?! Or siblings even

Reactions: 10
Does she ever show coffee with friends/dinner? Spa day?! Or siblings even

Literally nobody bothers with her. She is seriously hard work. People want to have fun with their friends/family not listen to some one droning on about their hair, lashes and vacuous tit like that everyday. They are just draining.

I don't see my friends every week but we have fun when we do as we let our hair down and laugh and have drinks and dance til our feet hurt sometimes, but mostly it's my jaw hurts from laughing 😃 I have friends from 4 years old, 14 yrs old and more recent. Life is for living. I have spent last 2 years working in a Covid ward and I intend to enjoy every minute I have left on this earth because I have seen horror and such pain for families.

So her shite annoys the duck out of me. Rant over x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Always thought that looking at her too!! And that horse hair 100% stinks…..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Me porridge, me gorlig, me hair's like a wig, oil me up, gimmie wine to swig

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.