Tignam #21 Melissa Mills "Bari" Fur coat no knickers, let’s not forget the M&S yellow stickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reported it but what will happen
Do you ever thinknof showing azhar what she puts up of his daughter.
It was totally inappropriate. Made me very uncomfortable. Its dangerous so so dangerous.
Any weirdo can see that kid, know where she lives etc.
How can her mother not cop that??????
It needs to stop. Now

Reactions: 11
God forbid you tell you her how she’s in the wrong. She’d come on spitting venom

Reactions: 9
Reported it also, bad enough 2 post a pic of daughter in swimwear but get her to wiggle her backside & post as a boomerang is just disgusting, & I didn’t think you’d stoop any lower, Melissa Mills you are an absolute scumbag to do this.

Reactions: 13
Reported it also, bad enough 2 post a pic of daughter in swimwear but get her to wiggle her backside & post as a boomerang is just disgusting, & I didn’t think you’d stoop any lower, Melissa Mills you are an absolute scumbag to do this.
I’m actually Speechless! What sort of a mother would post this and thinks it’s ok???

Reactions: 10
I didn’t see the boomerang at first I just saw the screenshot on here but when I did I immediately reported it, I’ve never reported anything before. What was she trying to achieve by posting this??? 😳

Reactions: 5
Goys, did you know the Casserole was so easy to make, all into a pottttt with some gorlig - wtf is gorlig :rolleyes: 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Listened back to her about her coffee & porridge & it sounds like she said …
“Just picked up my coffee and ME porr, MY porridge “ letting her accent slip a bit!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So her Instagram stories are getting hidden!!

Lol. Hmm? Wonder why?!! (snigger).

She's such an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I remember her posting a very inappropriate picture of Hana in a really high cut leotard before too.
All she's short of saying is look at my daughter's amazing figure 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 12
She must be costing that dentist a fortune. She wears those Invisalign once a week and expects them to have worked, and is shocked when they have to make her up new trays. Absolutely zero respect

No need to hear her talking about fanny wipes 🤢
Thought she was well past time of the month!

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.