Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eimer O Reilly

It really bugs me when she says she ‘goes in with’ when piling on her creams … where is she going who talks like that… I’d say she pretends she has her own little morning show sitting at home in her housecoats interviewing herself!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Jennymac

VIP Member
We can see why she puts her kids on the grid , it's all for engagement , disgusting using her kids like that

Jackjack38

VIP Member
The only reason she wanted the child to wear that dress was to show her take on a communion dress, it was her way of saying she wouldn't do a traditional communion dress if Hana was Catholic and had of been making her communion Melly would have made it fashion because she thinks she's a designer.

I genuinely think she wanted people to come on and say "oooh I never would of picked a dress like that" etc etc....
She wanted the praise.

• Heart

midmom

Ah here only giving away the foundation now!!! On a high the other day with all the likes on the one post and promised loads of stuff from her freebies she doesn’t use!!! Back down to scrapings of likes for over 40k followers again so just sending out a tube of bloody foundation only because it’s not her shade! Will ya put a box of stuff together for the poor girl who bothered to enter! You have so so much free stuff sent to you! You truly are the meanest of all the instahuns!

Napamermaid

Just checked out andrea roches site.
She still has her up as tignam
Odd all the pallaver about thr name change and her own agency didnt get the memo

Tigs. Take not andrea roche didnt even realise you changed you name to You. Doesnt bode well does it

Lets time u tiggy. See how long it takes for u to call her and inform her of your new name🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Why do her eyes go in opposite directions when she is blowing air out and pretending to look concerned?
Thank God she is over Ukraine, US school shootings and Dublin airport though.On to more important matters now…

• Haha

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Be kind Melly…aren’t you always bleating on about your million miscarriages and then you laugh at Britney, who is clearly unwell. Ohhhh, it’s just be kind to you. I see.

• Heart

Harper Riley

VIP Member
I remember that child being born and being told her name by her family. And being told how to spell it. Cause it’s not Hannah now it’s hana. Like I give a shit lol. Also she’s manic today. Also she’s forever chasing the fads is right. Appointments for herself left and right. Primps all day every day in one way or another. She has nothing else going on. And her father could not give two shits if she talked about him. Does she think she’s Kim Kardashian or something. Delusional whore this one.

• Heart

Balooba

VIP Member
That's it too, I can't stand any of them anyway but the lack of acknowledgement that the cost of living has gone through the roof is unbelievable. Perfume and overpriced robes are way way way down our list of priorities.
Well if you didn’t pay either rent or a mortgage, all your toiletries “gifted”. think of all the straw bags you could buy too😂

• Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
I actually can't believe she took the kid to DTC🥱. What a fail!!!
A little picnic outdoors in the sun would have been better, like what was the point of making a big deal of how she was going to give her a special day and then goes to the shops where she spends 80% of her time normally.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She wants to make that child into an influencer / child online personality but knows she will get backlash because she isn’t a really likeable child which is on Tiggy not Hana. She is a sad shrivelled up old cow sitting in home day in day out playing business woman, she has no friends, she is living on her nerves & filters and wants the same tragic existence for her daughter. Her posts get an average of 200 likes & she wants to use the child to change that. It’s scary for a woman approaching 50 to be so pathetic

luckydog

Chatty Member
I’m the same with shoes being anywhere but the floor. It drives me mad to see people with their feet up on things that other people have to use. But didn’t Melissa Mills (helping the Google searches) put her own big spawgs on the coffee table in the exec lounge at the airport if I remember correctly so the child is learning so much from her inKredible mother
shes just rough as f**k, & despite all the pretend air & graces the fact she has no basic manners lets her down all the time!

• Heart
Reactions: 14

getoutofhere

Hundreds, I repeat hundreds of DM’s from people saying they can’t find her stories 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥 she is such a moanie bitch! How will she balance all the appointments with a 14 year old in tow 🤷🏻‍♀️
Little man away again tonight with his younger mistress 🤣🤣 poor Tigs! Tough getting old isn’t it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14