Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This is becoming very uncomfortable viewing. The poor poor child. I agree a family member needs to intervene and protect her. This is really quite shocking.
Last week it was “thank you for making me look beautiful” and now this.
Shame on you Melissa.

Reactions: 16

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
So shes after posting about the "special" day Hannah had today as it was her class Communion which shes not part of.....
And where is this "special" day..Dundrum Shopping Centre🤣🤣That shes in every second day!!!!

• Haha
  • Sad

Icannot

She is giving out that no one is seeing her stories , yet hundreds and hundreds responded to a STORY poll to say they couldn’t see her stories !!!!

• Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Their wealth I’d imagine.
Yeah I would say so, she seems to idolise anyone that has enormous wealth, it doesn't matter if they are total dicks as long as they have heaps of money, The McGregor's, The Kardashians, The Royals!! Pathetic really!!

uncleted

VIP Member
This one? She is a MUSLIM girl and she has her cavorting on Instagram like a playboy bunny!
This! Is so wrong!
We’ve all called it on this thread once she realises her content is going nowhere she will use her daughter. She’ll have to ride her dream out through Hana now no one is buying her shite, her repeated infertility stories for content which is so low imo when there are women in their actual childbearing years out there following her that are struggling to even have their first. (I said what I said, she is 44!) I stopped watching a while ago but follow this thread for a heads up when we get treated to one of her drunken rants. I literally am out of content myself to comment here 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart

Melmcs

VIP Member
She never takes the kids out in the fresh air because she doesn't know what to do with them!!! They are never on bikes or scooters or just out for a walk. Today is a beautiful beach day. She is a terrible selfish mother. Its all about Tigs. No one else.

Azhar is off having a great time as a single man. Probably got a newer younger bit in the side.

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Prada vibes.........stop Mel!!!!! They are Granny vibes, that's what my Nan used to use when she went shopping donkeys yrs ago.
Just because Prada brought one out at an extortionate price and stuck PRADA on it doesn't make them cool, jesus wept she's a slave to trends.

• Haha

khaigs

VIP Member
1/4 of the children in my child’s class didn’t make their communion. They all came to the church and ‘helped’. Came to the school for the party afterwards and we’re invited to various children’s parties after that. They all had a very special day. Going to Dundrum isn’t special at all. Poor kid

Seamus

Chatty Member
What's with the constant showing off her legs!! It's absolutely disgusting, sitting in the back of the car and dress pulled up to her f##king knickers. She constantly says she doesnt like her legs but has them on show daily. Now I'm no prude but I actually find it vile with her, greasy legs constantly spread and on show for her "audience"🤢🤮🤢

• Sick

Seamus

Chatty Member
In our school they don't they read a book or go to the library of they want ,
In our school too they are given a choice and it's up to the parents if they want their kids involved in the preparations etc
I've had 4 kids make their communion through the years, my youngest last weekend. In all my kids classes they were kids that didn't make the communion and all of those kids were welcomed by everyone to join in the communion parties with their friends. The difference is none of those parents made a mockery of the communion kids hard work preparing for the sacrament by parading their non Catholic kids in communion dresses.
Tigs you are vile and keep pretending you are getting so so so many messages about Hana in her dress. I wish I was one of the parents in your daughters school, cause I certainly wouldn't hold back in telling you to your face how disrespectful you most certainly are.

Jennymac

VIP Member
She only sends them out because she has no washing line she can hardly put them on the balcony 🤣, anyone notice lately that she never seems to be buying loads from zara and h and m she used to always be buying loads when she was in the old house they must have to pay rent on this place and no spare cash

• Heart

Gerry o

VIP Member
😂she’s absolutely going mad reading here and realising the big mistake she’s made today! Azhar wife and kids must laugh at her really!! The last few posts she’s put up the finger the camera one is for all us giving her some home truths and the truth hurts 😎 (sun glasses just for you tigs)

• Haha

Peonyrose

VIP Member
IMAGINE if someone tried to culturally appropriate Islam! The spiel she would spout! But Melly and Verrucca wanted a white dress so she is doing a communion regardless if Verrucca is Catholic or not. Unbelievable.

Reactions: 15

Gerry o

VIP Member
Did anyone see if there was loads and loads of lovely comments?!

“Donning a headscarf yoke”?

That’s an extremely in appropriate way of putting it!
Well there you go everyone always afraid to offend other religions but like who gives a f**k about the catholic one can say what you like I don’t think that’s fair like Hana did rock up in a white dress for a picture so she will look like she’s a communion girl drives me mental that it’s like forbidden to say anything negative about other religions esp the Muslim one

Balooba

VIP Member
Mother of God what on earth is that “creation”. Oversized. Inappropriate. Black shoes? The child did not make her communion Melly because she’s not catholic. Stop appropriating every religious event as something your kids get to do so they don’t feel left out. You picked a club so celebrate those occasions. Her class mates would have made her feel included I’m sure in a summery pretty dress she could wear again. Age appropriate for an 8 year old.

Watchwoman

Chatty Member
She’s down another 100 followers after that, which is gas considering all this nonsense content was to“ grow her audience “

• Haha

Bellel

VIP Member
Question…

Was there all this fuss about communion a few years ago when Seifs classmates made theirs?
You can be bloody sure there’s wasn’t as there was no white dress to fuss about. That dress is totally inappropriate. This occasion/event was not about Hana, it was about her narcissistic mother.
Queue lots more pics of Hana.. this is the most interaction she’s had on a grid post in the last couple of years combined. And for all the wrong reasons 😮💨

• Heart