Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eimer O Reilly

Verruca has friends… I’d say it’s like a 2 friend party because the rest of the class wouldn’t be good enough and then all the cousins will be there to make up the numbers… is she not too old now for unicorns???

Reactions: 3

Gerry o

VIP Member
She’s so so weird🤦‍♀️ So yesterday they went out to dinner ate all that then home to eat while box Pringles big bar of dairy milk etc 🫣I feel sick at the thoughts and all the leg clenching exercising crazy content 🙄

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
🙈 dear god more face work what would she do without that content🤦‍♀️ tigs is so so boring now change the record and the wink no please not good either
Her and Rosannas hair look exactly the same😂must be the only look Ciera does next in the chair be Claudine exactly the same🤦‍♀️
Yeah it’s the 90s posh spice curly horse hair look that Victoria Beckham wouldn’t be seen dead in now

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
The comment on the pic of the pink robe... What?

This popped up on my Instagram ads. The robes are such a must that she can't shift them even with big discounts.
Screenshot_20220520_000210_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha

Quackers

VIP Member
This is just shocking isn’t it. How in her prayers grained mind can she think any of this is right.

Jonnyjo

Like seriously how much crap does this wan use on her body..does she not realise the amount of chemicals she is absorbing...

Meteor09

Chatty Member
Her skincare regime is working what the botox and profilo in less than a week. They'd want to be 🙄🙄

luckydog

Chatty Member
What I don't agree with some crap that's been spouted so I must be her? Very rational! 🤣
People are delusional if they think its about being a Catholic for alot of kids making their communion. Look at the numbers at mass on a Sunday and that'll say it all.
I do 100% agree it's so wrong that she's teaching her child to seek validation from social media but nothing wrong with putting her in a white dress so she can feel included with her peers.

Hilarious! 😝
but the little girl is not catholic so why the need to put her in a white dress??
anyway you cant be tigs cos you can spell!

Hey tigs I cant find the finger emoji so I found this just for you, cos your so classy

Attachments

Reactions: 2

bipbapbop22

At least she isn’t full of actual shit anymore just the proverbial shit that comes out of her mouth

Melmcs

VIP Member
A blowout is eating lots of food Tigs, usually fast food. God she is thick as mince. You mean a BLOWDRY, also different to a Blowjob!

I wonder is she going to kelly Fitzsimmons wedding today, getting her hair done. She was invited to the original wedding which was meant to be in the first lockdown
Tigs invited to a wedding? Nah, no one invites this wan anywhere, she is toxic and completely unlikeable.
Who is Kelly Fitzimmons?
For all the people Azhar must know, they get invited to nothing. Maybe he does but no one bothers with Tigs. She would get hammered make a show of herself.

Last edited: