Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bellel

VIP Member
Nearly pissed in my own laundry bin there laughing! The stockroom on all 4s in tullamore 🤣 is there any way we can compensate you? They just keep getting better and better ⚰ 🤩

Ya beat me to it. Her obsession with American media is strange, she’s like a teenager. Stress over Johnny Depp 😂 fawning over the kardashians..her dad in chemo, casual drop but here is the real drama for her. How does this even affect her?
WT… she looks like a blowfish 🐡

Reactions: 2

Rayofsunshine20

was she actually having lunch alone? not that there is anything wrong with that but I just assumed her “Hubby” would have been with her seeing as they are so in love ! prob did it cos her life is so boring & shallow its all for instagram, “What did you do on Sunday, Melissa?” “went to Dundrum to check out my incredible robes, they are such a wonderful product, then had lunch (alone), then showed all my loser audience that I bought a new phone case, cos they are all paupers who can’t afford what I can, I then proceeded to film my daughter in her vest, to show my audience how perfectly beautiful & posh she is, oh & I was half scuttered again” 🙃🙃🙃
You mean a "gorgeous" product. Everything is gorgeous 😂😂

• Haha

huebism

Funny to see Melissa with no filters in the video of her hair that the hairdresser obviously took… it’s at a distance but Jesus !!!!!

getoutofhere

What are the bets she is off to Italy? It’s not like she actually travels to different places.
It’s definitely somewhere she might be “allowed” wear a bikini Under a robe as she trying to slim down 🤣🤣 I’d say a Marriott hotel in Spain 🤷🏻‍♀️

Nopatience

VIP Member
haha & wtf kinda pose is this meant to be!! also cant stand when she refers to “My Hana” its as bad as “my first born”
Putting them down to sleep, yes just shows she prob cant accept they are growing up quickly like all kids do

She should have a look at herself cos that filter does not filter out the neck wrinkles, it looks ridiculous & so fake fake fake
She looks like a computer generated image in this photo

memyselfi

VIP Member
The lip filler is incredibly lumpy her top lip is sideways. Marsha in Clearskin also does Brian dowlings lips and they are shocking!!

Jennymac

VIP Member
Seif is always in the back of her car when he is with her, I'd say he doesn't want to look at her for that long 🤣, he doesn't seem to be around alot lately

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Does she ever watch a current affairs program or a documentary? Who tf is Imogen from Big Brother? 😂
She is very very important. She is in the royal family and knows Boris Johnson and Putin and very very high up people.
Unfortunately she wasn’t at the Met Ball so she isn’t insanely dressed or gorgeous.

dyinforgoss

It is very insulting all the other children that made it went to mass most Sundays in our school they have to , also they have done first confession learned prayers and songs and practices in the church most days leading up to it, this one puts a dress on her child to waltz into school I'm sure if it was the other way around she would be disgusted. Communion is not just about a dress it's the ceremony aswell tigs. Little Ronnie is back and sure he went along with it aswell sure he would have brought her to school tigs doesn't do the school run. There she goes selling her freebies and old crap again I'd say she gets no allowance at all at the minute daddy must have to pay the rent on this place , no zara hauls or h and m hauls she did a midnight flite from carrickmines
In fairness hana would have done all that too - my kids didn't make their communion or confirmation but they still did the preparation in the class helping the teacher etc.

Reactions: 1

Lyrac

She was definately a bit tanked earlier... Anyone remember the M&S collab she did with the kids a few years back? To be honest I do t think her teeth are much different?
Screenshot_20220608_185257_com.facebook.katana_edit_341401979080195.jpg
Screenshot_20220608_223547.jpg

• Wow

Gerry o

VIP Member
Does anyone know why the videos are not playing on waragainstinstagrammers? Get the pics but not the stories🤷‍♀️

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Slim down what though? She’s not exactly Trisha Lewis, if anything Melly could do with a bit of weight, stave off the wrinkles.