Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Harper Riley

VIP Member
The only reason she wanted the child to wear that dress was to show her take on a communion dress, it was her way of saying she wouldn't do a traditional communion dress if Hana was Catholic and had of been making her communion Melly would have made it fashion because she thinks she's a designer.

I genuinely think she wanted people to come on and say "oooh I never would of picked a dress like that" etc etc....
She wanted the praise.
That’s exactly it.

Reactions: 2

Harper Riley

VIP Member
I’d fe
I cant get over the difference in her face either , it's really obvious in the recent salon photos. I reckon she gets fillers in her cheeks too. But I feel so sorry for her genuinely, I teach my children about the how social media is misleading with filters and editing and there she is, a mother of two young kids and does this. This lady has bigger issues than we will ever know about .. I have no issue with anyone's genuine appearance, be kind and all that , but don't try to hide it and pretend you are someone you are not
I’d sorry for her too but she’s so vain really. She’s is inlove with herself and is a mean old bitch to people she thinks are beneath her. All of her value is based on looks and money. Money she does not have and her looks are fake as f. So she builds herself up by talking down to people. She’s deeply ashamed of where she came from but she is mad about how she looks because she thinks the filtered version is what she looks like. She angles her pics filters them And slims down her jaw etc. i cant feel sorry for her in that respect.

Mel Boy and Ronners are wondering why only Fools and Tattlers work? :)

Only Fools and Horses Clean Closing Theme (With Lyrics) - YouTube

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

I've got some half priced gaff coats, gotta keep the squat afloat,
Fake swag, eyebags, don't you know I love to brag,
On the beg, oil slick legs, gimme wine I'll drink a keg,
FemFresh wipes for my bush, Clonics for my tush,
I'm a lush lush lush lush lush lush lush!
No rent paid, miniscule tv,
No wedding ring, no alimony,
Got my knock off bags from Vinny de Paul,
Bought a rolex fresh from a market staaaaaaaaalll!
God bless DTC Moore Street,
Viva missing teeth,
Long live cheaters who cheat,
C'est magnifique, in the back seat,
Buy my used dicktogs from my on-line boutique,
DTC Moore Street, DTC Moore Street, DTC Moore Street...........

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
She must hate that other instahuns come on here, read and learn things about her. The true her.

Peonyrose

VIP Member
What are the bets she is off to Italy? It’s not like she actually travels to different places.

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
It's a while since I've been to DTC, isnthe first hour parking still free? Or is she just going and paying for parking to walk around the shops, buy nothing and go home?

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
I read an article this morning (think it was the Irish Times) about how the pandemic has changed how we dress; essentially lounge wear and leggings are out. Sucks to be Mel with half a storage container of the stuff still to flog.

luckydog

Chatty Member
I can’t stand when people say this! You only get babies “down” when they are actual babies. My youngest is two and Jesus do they test me but I never refer to getting any of my kids (2 year old included) as getting them “down” now. Particularly not my eldest and Seif is older than my “first born”. Like she needs to get a 13/14 year old and 8 year old “down”?
Ffs Melissa when are you going to allow your children to grow up? You are only hindering their life experiences, not helping them.
I get it… they will always be your “babies” but please woman, let them grow up and experience life for themselves.
From what I saw growing up, my peers that were most restricted coming up to and including leaving cert, were the ones that went the wildest in the years following.
Mel; let your kids have a life, that includes friends and a social life. Otherwise you might find yourself very lonely when they find their tribe outside of you.

WTF?! Was this tonight? Bleugh 🤮
haha & wtf kinda pose is this meant to be!! also cant stand when she refers to “My Hana” its as bad as “my first born”
Putting them down to sleep, yes just shows she prob cant accept they are growing up quickly like all kids do

Up on the top left of the screen you will see it under her name i think it's coconut something I can't be arsed going back looking at her stories once is enough! Anyways click on the name and then click try it your camera may be front facing so just click it for selfie mode et voila 👌
She should have a look at herself cos that filter does not filter out the neck wrinkles, it looks ridiculous & so fake fake fake

Attachments

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
The flat is freezing I’d say!
I lived in same apartments from years ago there really warm well mine was anyway they probably don't put on any heat keep bills down 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The actual state of her putting that on the Gram. She looks absolutely ridiculous. WTF huffing and puffing like a sulky child. Just shows she has NO ONE to interact with. The older she gets (and more she reads on here and can't retaliate without telling people she reads here!) It shows how immature she is. For a nearly 50 Yr old woman. She is such an idiot. Constantly seeking attention from strangers.

Shame on her for trying to get sympathy today by talking about her Dad. She was doing her best to squeeze out a few tears but couldn't quite manage it. She did try though, the fake sad looks into the distance but her dishonesty shows through every time. She is a pure fake. She was no more going to look after her Dad today, she is a terrible daughter. As well as a Mother. Selfish to her core.
Can't get over her selfish cunt does she only have the 1 sister