Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Harper Riley

VIP Member
Sure where would she get the time what with all the self care/slathering of creams on herself/trips to DTC/being a boss bitch/getting a blow out/never ending trips to the dentist…..
Now that you say it all that shit she puts on herself can’t be good for her.

Reactions: 1

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Looks like there aren’t many wardrobes in the flat, she has to use rails like a person renting.

Gerry o

VIP Member
Anyone know if there is a problem with waragainst page? Doesn’t seem to be downloading since yesterday ?

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
The manky tea probably has a little tipple added… ah yes she is super mum sitting in the apartment communal area right beside the N11 letting on it’s the sprawling gardens of her forever home… dose!
Surprised she even sat out there wouldn't thought be her sorta thing 😏

Hereforthefacts

Chatty Member
I would get over the missing tooth now to be fair I'm missing two myself but you cant see it and I've never done anything they all naturally moved back together over time.
But christ has anyone ever clicked on the filter she uses and hit the try it button?
You'll see then how much she's actually filtered 😂😂
Which filter is it ? I'm useless at that stuff but am curious!

memyselfi

VIP Member
That screenshot is what she looks like! Big jaw and the double of Daniella westbrook. Drinks her calories but at her age she is making herself look older

HumphreyB

VIP Member
It might be the advice for him to go home. Currently have a friend going though chemo and was advised to form a bubble and limit her contact

Napamermaid

I reckon looking at those pics the fillerd fresh. It always leaves a line like rubber at edge.
She 100% had them topped up. AGAIN

Jennymac

VIP Member
I wonder is she going to kelly Fitzsimmons wedding today, getting her hair done. She was invited to the original wedding which was meant to be in the first lockdown

Meteor09

Chatty Member
On the couch all day under a duvet with a face full of makeup. Imagine that’s all she achieved today was to plaster herself in makeup and walk to the couch. God does the skin ever breath without something on it no wonder she’s injecting it with water and air.
Was just about to say the same. 🙄