Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fatface

VIP Member
Yeah and in this day and age having to travel up and down and umagine your daughter living in Dublin and not staying with her obviously not allowed
How can she be possibly be complaining about them not having the facilities down the country when she lives in Dublin?? This is the worst yet !!

Reactions: 3

Unfollow them

Chatty Member
I read an article this morning (think it was the Irish Times) about how the pandemic has changed how we dress; essentially lounge wear and leggings are out. Sucks to be Mel with half a storage container of the stuff still to flog.
I'm interested as to what they said is in now?

Melmcs

VIP Member
It’s a state. She thinks that’s classy. Lol. Did everyone tell her not to bother with the haul? She showed one tent.

Imagine begging for free drink. Lol. I mean I could say a lot here.

Spill the gossip kid. The begging is so pathetic

Harper Riley

VIP Member
So why does she look like she has a face full of makeup in that last story when she is rubbing the frozen spoons across her huge chipmunk skanky cheeks? She looks so pissed as well, no surprise eh? Feeling soooooo shit and needing chicken soup earlier that she chose the booze instead.

Ya right Melissa. You are pathetic 😒

Take a night off ffs. Actually take Forever! It's getting old and tired, just like you. The attention seeking is getting LAME.
I thought the same thing. Face of make up and that greasy face balm And she’s rubbing the frozen balls on her face. Another night of pamper. 24-7

daddygoose35

VIP Member
Apart from the fact that she will be a nightmare teenager, it will be very hard on Hana when she won’t be able to do what other teenage girls do…discos, makeup, boys etc.
Yeah you can see with Seif that she won’t have a normal teenager life.

Jennymac

VIP Member
In fairness hana would have done all that too - my kids didn't make their communion or confirmation but they still did the preparation in the class helping the teacher etc.
In our school they don't they read a book or go to the library of they want ,

daddygoose35

VIP Member
She sold her soul to Instagram and the only return she gets on it is a few PR parcels, I wonder does she regret it or is she oblivious to it, it comes across as an empty existence
She probably thought she would become friends with the other z-list celebrities and maybe get on tv. The industry seems so fake and I don’t think any of the friendships are genuine at all.

Weren’t her robes showcased on Ireland AM before and the comments on Facebook afterwards weren’t great.