Tignam #20 Melissa Mills "Bari" Don't be fooled by the socks that I got, I'm still Tignam from the squat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have a “cue” by text system in Chanel in Dublin too Tiggy. If you actually ever shopped there, you might know that.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wow, such fine dining... a burnt, breaded chicken breast. Everyone knows that you can get nice food everywhere in Paris, you don‘t have to go to designer restaurants. She is so vapid and rough.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who would have guessed Ralph Lauren's restaurant was for the atmosphere not the food? 🙄 Hardly brain science but I guess it's Tigs, junior infants science would be a stretch.

Also the 'we've been here before and had to come again' - yet you knew the food wasn't good? Pretty tit for Azhar to be fasting all day and breaking it with that, although I'm sure he appreciated the atmosphere and interiors 🤨

All for the pretence, she hasn't a clue.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can't believe she had Azhar sit in a restaurant fasting while she had a meal, could she not have just gotten a sandwich or Mc Donald's, still eating in front of him but not as bad

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but the shot of Azhar from behind and the skinny little legs on him 🤢🤢 absolutely vile. The poor kids on an adult holiday AGAIN dragged around fancy restaurants

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Aww how sad was it when she filmed the car driving off and she actually walked on to the road to film it 😂😂😂 pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"That's amore" .. I'm not sure if she intentionally chose that song as they were going for Italian food or perhaps thought it was a song in french .. I'm swaying towards she thought it was french 😆 .
Someone actually commented on the "Paris photo dump" photos on insta feed "how are you so perfect" spat my wine out not gonna lie

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"That's amore" .. I'm not sure if she intentionally chose that song as they were going for Italian food or perhaps thought it was a song in french .. I'm swaying towards she thought it was french 😆 .
Someone actually commented on the "Paris photo dump" photos on insta feed "how are you so perfect" spat my wine out not gonna lie
Your Chanel wine was it? Or are you a poor peasant drinking Aldi wine? 😆😆

• Haha
The cringefest of her stories🙈. Cueing to have a browse in Chanel, cause she bought nothing or we would of seen a Chanel bag to show she purchased. Recording the porshe, she can't even spell basic words and here she is trying to make out she's so sophisticated and posh and rich. It's very entertaining really😆

Reactions: 5
The cringefest of her stories🙈. Cueing to have a browse in Chanel, cause she bought nothing or we would of seen a Chanel bag to show she purchased. Recording the porshe, she can't even spell basic words and here she is trying to make out she's so sophisticated and posh and rich. It's very entertaining really😆
Cringe fest is it. Us horrible peeps can’t be the only ones who gawk at her stories for entertainment value of the wrong kind? I’ve been to Paris quite a few times. With and without kids. Entirely different holidays. But her display is tacky and vulgar. Far from south county dublin style

Reactions: 8
They must be going to Disney over the next few days. It's criminalto bring kids to Paris and not to Disney...they are both perfect age for it too. Surely they wouldn't be so elvish not to walk around Disney for a day or two with their kids.

The holiday looks average. No kid fun. My kids love eating out and we take them too all sorts of places but no kid wants to shoe shop on holiday. Selfish parents
my almost 15 year old son would happily shop on holiday especially for trainers and nice clothes but if we dragged him all.over shops to take photos of shoes and bags that we werent going to buy he would kill us. Still no sign of the Mona Lisa yet 😂 From what she's posted it is boring as tit. God forbid they 'd head out to Eurodisney 🙄

Have seen plenty over the years never felt the need to take a photo of one though.
Some of us even had one, well not me, my brother but I did drive it, once. Is he flashy, Jesus no. Just car obsessed. That kinda tit has Tigs wetting herself. Gobshite.

They have a “cue” by text system in Chanel in Dublin too Tiggy. If you actually ever shopped there, you might know that.
They do and tgere was a nice little one in there yesterday.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I just got on my flight And a guy jusy got on beside me with huge Hermes bags and Louis he had two huge boxes in both of them handbags I suspect but the size etc. . Mel-boy would be trying to take pics of them and pass them off as her own 🤣🤣

Boring duck of a holiday going to places to be seen in them. The amount of amazing places to eat In Paris and it’s not those.

I thought she was actually joking with the “Cue” but then writes “cueing” can’t believe my eyes that she actually cant spell a simple word?…Im starting to feel sorry for her she is almost wetting herself with excitement over 2 people dressed in black standing in front of her on the pavement & a porshe!! omg Tigs if you were genuinely a wealthy person or from a wealthy family (which seems to be what she is tyring to portray) you wouldn’t be behaving this way, yes Paris is lovely but God Almighty get a grip! also the pic of l’avenue that restaurant the Kardashians go to when in Paris, like who would be arsed taking a photo of it, I bet she walks out of her way just to take a pic of it… oh God shes so shallow 🙃

Reactions: 14
It takes a lot for me to feel sorry for this one but I actually do on this holiday.

Imagine being so sad in your life that instead of enjoying your family holiday, you are taking photos of two peoples arses at the lights, tripping out onto the street to film a Porsche, only choosing restaurants and places that are insta worthy. It’s just tragic.

Reactions: 11
I thought she was actually joking with the “Cue” but then writes “cueing” can’t believe my eyes that she actually cant spell a simple word?…Im starting to feel sorry for her she is almost wetting herself with excitement over 2 people dressed in black standing in front of her on the pavement & a porshe!! omg Tigs if you were genuinely a wealthy person or from a wealthy family (which seems to be what she is tyring to portray) you wouldn’t be behaving this way, yes Paris is lovely but God Almighty get a grip! also the pic of l’avenue that restaurant the Kardashians go to when in Paris, like who would be arsed taking a photo of it, I bet she walks out of her way just to take a pic of it… oh God shes so shallow 🙃
Shallow, that word totally sums her up. Everything she does is for the gram, none of it means anything. We have covid at the min so we've been isolating for the past week, stuck at home not able to go anywhere and I'm still not jealous looking at her stories

I am jealous of Dominique Nugent's stories at Coachella though🙃

Last edited:
  • Heart
She is in the Louvre goys!!! Mona Lisa shot from afar! She is so cultured now. Hey Melly, downstairs is the Islamic art section, maybe your partner would be interested in that?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.