Tignam #20 Melissa Mills "Bari" Don't be fooled by the socks that I got, I'm still Tignam from the squat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is azhar seriously fasting? Would you bring a family to a daytime meal/lunch and just watch as you fast?

Reactions: 11
Thanks Tigs for showing us how to shop in a Chanel store in Paris 🤣🤣🤣 like wtf... And videoing a Porsche,, I’m so embarrassed for you! You are the most cringe person ever!
They are doing in Paris what they do at home, eat out and walk around shops pretending to be somebody when we all know they are trash!
💯 agree with this comment she thinks money =success. If only she would learn that flashing your wealth is tacky and from experience those that do have no actual wealth…. same with these 2 classless individuals

Reactions: 7
Will somebody please tell this fuckin moron how to make emojis bigger on the child's face . twit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Will somebody please tell this fuckin moron how to make emojis bigger on the child's face . twit
She does it deliberately. She's desperate to show them but she doesn't want to be criticised for exploiting them, so she thinks she's being clever by partially covering them up.

Reactions: 13
She does it deliberately. She's desperate to show them but she doesn't want to be criticised for exploiting them, so she thinks she's being clever by partially covering them up.
It’s pathetic really. Like get off the fence. Without the kids she had no content. It’s equally not her business page. She has no clue what lane she’s in.

Reactions: 8
"I adore you". Vomit. Who says that to their partner? No one. She is vomit inducing again. Paris looks like damp squib again as do all their trips. She must be raging she can't get pissed properly. She is soooo embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"I adore you". Vomit. Who says that to their partner? No one. She is vomit inducing again. Paris looks like damp squib again as do all their trips. She must be raging she can't get pissed properly. She is soooo embarrassing.
I agree, the "adore" business sounds like something a weird, controlling boy/girlfriend would say. Agree with pp that it looks like a deathbed photo that people tend to do with dying grandparents. They're the weirdest pair. How Rodney manages to simultaneously look like an old man and a young boy is quite the quandary.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone who feels the need to proclaim their love like this imo can’t be that happy. Happy couples happy people don’t feel the need to tell the world.

Reactions: 14
A cueing system for Chanel🙄. She's so thick it's unbelievable. Even if you weren't sure of the exact spelling, wouldn't you still know that's not right, like you would know you have never seen cueing written anywhere before. Like if that was me I'd just write Q'ing. Dope

Reactions: 10
Cueing!!!!! Every time I see it I want to scream! Absolute dumbass! She is beyond pathetic taking photos of cars and designer shops - it just reinforces how shallow she is if that’s what she thinks is important in life. She is a complete borebag - zero fun whatsoever in her life, or those kids! No craic at all - craictose intolerant!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s the kids I feel sorry for. Obviously Rodney is a little old to be getting into the happy Daddy role and herself has her head so far up her own arse she doesn’t notice the boredom of the kids.

Why on earth would you bring kids to Paris to walk shops when Disney is a stone throw away and not bring them mind boggling

Reactions: 13
My neighbour has a Porsche it’s not a novelty. She has no class at all. Notice she didn’t show us anything she bought after the “cue”. Ralph’s looks shite, burned food, all for show.

Reactions: 6
Imagine doing everything for likes on Instagram, you never get a sense that she enjoys anything. It all seems so contrived.

Didn’t purchase today then Mel Boy 😂😂 Admit you’re broke and stop this farce .

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.