Tignam #17 "Adare" you to show us your Wedding Album Tidge!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes today, are you blocked? WAI is always a bit behind I find myself
It’s probably because she’s changed her handle. I don’t know how WAI works because I don’t use it personally but either they need to update it or you need to search her new handle.

Andrea Roche must be at them all about this new handle business - so obvious 🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Bet it’s a company tax dodge

Always swigs to me

Omg the bleeping drama
You Would think someone died
Why are hundreds of people sending her messages

Get over your self tigs you changed you’re bloody user name 😂😂😂😂
There is very few DMs believe me. No one cares about a fake vain plastic Hun throwing a tantrum cos her Insta name gets the piss taken out of it. And she can't bear to stay away from this thread about herself.

Notice she had to put the fake avatar on today, she must be absolutely hanging from the drinking last night. I would be mortified if I came on stories with that Oscar speech all about nothing. Attention seeking.

Move on Tigs, no one cares and you will always be Tigs, Swigs, Melissa Mills (never Bari lol) Alco, Lush, Felicia, Gangsta Moll, Dumbo and many more.

Go open a bottle of wine. It's your only friend and company.

Why the big song and dance over a name change? Why does she go OTT about stupid stuff?
And the comment 'I hope you wont miss Tignam too much"...please. As if people are gonna miss a fuckin username
She must see Tignam as a separate personality to herself!! Alter ego.

We wont miss the name cos we will still keep it lit for her. Always has to make a big deal over nothing. It's pure obsession with herself.

Reactions: 6
Such a lush drama llama 🦙 😂. Notions about her non growing page. The business page handle is too fussy … a boss babe would focus on that.

Yes today, are you blocked? WAI is always a bit behind I find myself
Yeah I’m blocked! Just for asking a question she didn’t like blocked me and sent me a voice message 🙄 was back in covid days! Yeah maybe WAI is slower👍

Reactions: 4
Highlight please ignore. Name change.

Wtf does that mean. She was begging for shares last night. Is she still pissed?

Yeah I’m blocked! Just for asking a question she didn’t like blocked me and sent me a voice message 🙄 was back in covid days! Yeah maybe WAI is slower👍

What was the voice message?! Cheeky bleep she is!!!! She needs all the following she can get.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Jeez tigs swigs mmb whatever, stop with the Botox. Soz baby Botox . Your forehead is just missing a few nuts and bolts and your Frankenstein. Will the huns ever learn lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10

What was the voice message?! Cheeky bleep she is!!!! She needs all the following she can get.
I have a voice note too from When she blocked me for asking a question too!! 😁😁😁

Reactions: 3

She had put up a pic of a load of antigen tests and it was implying all the plastic being used with these or something like that
I said she was a stupid woman we are in a pandemic that these tests are saving lives
That she needs a good look in the mirror
She
Said what hell are you talking about Jesus Christ get a life 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does anyone know if WAI has got her new link to put her stories up wouldn’t normally take this long to have something up by now
Nothing there since last night?

Reactions: 2
Why the big song and dance over a name change? Why does she go OTT about stupid stuff?
And the comment 'I hope you wont miss Tignam too much"...please. As if people are gonna miss a fuckin username
Never got to change her name before 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does anyone know if WAI has got her new link to put her stories up wouldn’t normally take this long to have something up by now
I've requested they add it, don't know how long it will take though

• Heart
You’re not missing much ladies…. Her stories seem to be sponsored by fendi today… a bag and glasses 🤣

She had put up a pic of a load of antigen tests and it was implying all the plastic being used with these or something like that
I said she was a stupid woman we are in a pandemic that these tests are saving lives
She
The very fact that she has time to voice note you and others on Insta is so so so bloody sad. Same with the name change. She has NOTHING ELSE TO DO!!!

Go and ring a friend swigs. Have a girlie friend chat it’ll do you the world of good…..🤔

Reactions: 9
It’s been like that for ages, very slow.

Reactions: 1
The very fact that she has time to voice note you and others on Insta is so so so bloody sad. Same with the name change. She has NOTHING ELSE TO DO!!!

Go and ring a friend swigs. Have a girlie friend chat it’ll do you the world of good…..🤔
Exactly duck all else to do. The cheek of her giving out when the truth is told. She is a dose. She thinks she knows it all when she is dumb.

She is prob hoping for new followers. But has nothing new to offer. House coats, creams, shiny botox and fake teeth, hair, nails and fake life.

Maybe it's a push to get a ring on her finger. The laugh we would have if he asks her to marry him, sure isnt she "married" already!!!! It would be a renewal of vows in her stories!

She has no friends to call. Sad she hasn't even got one. I think she is as mad as a box of frogs living in a bubble of plastic.

• Heart
Exactly duck all else to do. The cheek of her giving out when the truth is told. She is a dose. She thinks she knows it all when she is dumb.

She is prob hoping for new followers. But has nothing new to offer. House coats, creams, shiny botox and fake teeth, hair, nails and fake life.

Maybe it's a push to get a ring on her finger. The laugh we would have if he asks her to marry him, sure isnt she "married" already!!!! It would be a renewal of vows in her stories!

She has no friends to call. Sad she hasn't even got one. I think she is as mad as a box of frogs living in a bubble of plastic.
I kinda love how much you really detest her! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wtf am I watching. What’s the outrageous drama over changing her Instagram handle. Ffs you’d think she just beat cancer. She needs to call the duck down with her bullshit. She really has nothing to do that this is what her life id about. Boss babe my hole. Nothing to do and all day to do it so she changes her Instagram name and blows it out of proportion. 100 of messages gtfooh swigs.

She
Saying what she said is exactly it. That’s how she talks to people. Had you had a further conversation she’s be calling you names. I know a number of people personally this has happened to. I’ve said it here before. Attacking people in messages. Word for word what you said and much much worse. She’s vile. Complete nacker mouth on her. Calling you names while calling you hun thinking she has an upper hand, when really she shows she’s uneducated and gross. It’s how she operates with anybody not kissing her arse or taking her tit. She’s weak.

Why do people want to share her name change. Ah here. If you’ve to go to the search bar to find her you’re not really watching hun lol. Ans congrats on it. Stick a bleeping fork in me 🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈I’d be so ashamed of myself if I was her. Truely lol

The underbite is on fire today with the big trout pout. Rotten. The dumb cow is getting mixed up with her page that’s her page that’s her other page with the name that is the same but different but confusing but it’s her name ok. It’s her NAME
The glasses are also bleeping stoooopid looking. And let me add about the vase. Imagine the plant looks like the hair. Imagine lads wow what a concept. She’s so observant she should be a designer or something. Maybe just stick to picking out colours from a big book swigs. I like that one daddy. Can you send that colour to China for me daddy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.