Tignam #17 "Adare" you to show us your Wedding Album Tidge!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So apparently people asked where she got “tignam” from - and her reply was she typed it on the keyboard really hard 🤔🤷😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So apparently people asked where she got “tignam” from - and her reply was she typed it on the keyboard really hard 🤔🤷😂
I laughed so hard at this 😂 it kind of made me soften to her a bit lol it’s just so genuine but also a little dim/daft. I should have done the same with my tattle name, right for fun I’m gonna angrily pound my phone keyboard and see what I come up with..fooguwb.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s insufferable. Genuinely thinks she’s some sort of celebrity, willing to give a shout out to some plebs but only if her audience are interested in your content. Notions eleven!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I rem her being asked this before and she said her and her “husband” came up with it! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is she shouting? The aggressiveness is weird. Something’s bothering her.

Reactions: 6
She is giving advise on how to grow your “audience” when she can’t even grow her “audience”! What an absolute knob!
I have a nose at her page for a good laugh at her.. every Week she gets more and more desperate! Have a nice weekend Tigs and enjoy ur non alcoholic booze 😂😂😂

Yip she is pissed Pippa has launched nightwear 🤣🤣

Big greasy forehead on her
And the stupid baseball cap 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What in gods name is she on about today? Giving shou’ ou’s to people. She lives in her own head, this one. Banging on as if what she’s saying is going to make one jot of difference to anything. Even she doesn't understand the algorithm :ROFLMAO: She doesn't even understand capitalisation of words in sentences and says "down the hatchet" so I'd say the auld algorithm is the least of her worries!

Who is watching this and thinks being associated with the likes of her would help their platform. She hasn't grown her own account in years and she thinks changing from Tignam to her pretend married name is going to bring them in their droves to buy her "pajamas". Gave me a great laugh today, thanks Tidge 😚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Pippa OConnor!!!!! That's what's bothering her! She is very aggressive on her delivery today. Begging again for some engagement. Any engagement!!! Sad cow. So she makes up this shout out shite to get new followers. Her desperation is BAAAD today.

Oh Tigs, we dont follow you for fashion or content. We look at you for a laugh and take the piss.

Wine o'clock yet? How are the "broken" toes? Must be time to injury couple more.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
“I watch peoples stories and forget to like and interact”

NEXT BREATH….

“I see people in watching MY stories that don’t like them and it’s just RUDE”

Swigs. You really really need to stop talking/shouting

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Pippa OConnor!!!!! That's what's bothering her! She is very aggressive on her delivery today. Begging again for some engagement. Any engagement!!! Sad cow. So she makes up this shout out shite to get new followers. Her desperation is BAAAD today.

Oh Tigs, we dont follow you for fashion or content. We look at you for a laugh and take the piss.

Wine o'clock yet? How are the "broken" toes? Must be time to injury couple more.
It's not the only engagement she's begging for 👅💍

• Haha
Reactions: 22
“I watch peoples stories and forget to like and interact”

NEXT BREATH….

“I see people in watching MY stories that don’t like them and it’s just RUDE”

Swigs. You really really need to stop talking/shouting
Having a tantrum cos people watch ( for the laugh) and dont like her stories. What age is this bleeping dope? 5? Stamping her foot one min and being all passive aggressive the next.

No one cares. Whatever your name is today.

You win Comment of the Day!!! She couldn't even boast it if it happened cos her lies would be found out!! Her being " married" already like!!!!

God I'm having great fun today reading here!!! And it's only 3pm!!!!

You win Comment of the Day!!! She couldn't even boast it if it happened cos her lies would be found out!! Her being " married" already like!!!!

God I'm having great fun today reading here!!! And it's only 3pm!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Does she not realise that if she wants engagement that she also has to engage with followers who message her? Nice polite questions/comments I might add. A reply wouldn’t go amiss Tigs! Seems she’ll only reply if you annoy her. No manners!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.