Tignam #17 "Adare" you to show us your Wedding Album Tidge!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You would know she doesn't shower often or cook often because when she does either of them she shares many stories about it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You would know she doesn't shower often or cook often because when she does either of them she shares many stories about it
Yep spot on. This is her one meal for the year made. It had to be documented. Absolute Trojan worker is our Swigs.

She won’t have a shower for a few days though as she’ll be absolutely exhausted after tonight.

Reactions: 6
I’m still laughing at ‘milking it’. She is so thick it’s actually hilarious at this stage. Is Ahzar not embarrassed at his moronic girlfriend? What do his ‘high up’ doctor friends think I wonder? Do they snigger at him in the golf club? Milking it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m still laughing at ‘milking it’. She is so thick it’s actually hilarious at this stage. Is Ahzar not embarrassed at his moronic girlfriend? What do his ‘high up’ doctor friends think I wonder? Do they snigger at him in the golf club? Milking it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It has to be weird for him with his wife being very educated and then he ended up with this one. Think it’s a case of he was having the affair and got caught And kicked out. Not that he hid it very well 🙄🙈

Hovered instead of Hoovered. Milking it ( oh yes you are) instead of winging it. And its should HAVE not should IF or OF Tiggy.

How is she even living in the world? How does he put up with her, she is thick as a plank!!!! No wonder he takes her nowhere, no one could talk to that Yoke!! This is what happens when you spend your youth lying in the Shop Floor with your legs open!!!!

I'm embarrassed for her. She cant hold any conversation or even get across properly what she is trying to say. Complete Dumbo.

Pasta is all she can cook. Not mash, we have all seen the result of her attempts at mash. Most basic food ever.

For the last time as well Tigs, its OZARK. Not The Ozarks. And you just watched Season 4. The first 7 episodes only.

Cotton wool head you have. Get some Zovirax, your herpy lip isnt going away. Lipsticks need to be binned cos they are reinfecting it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Aw no, Tidgey has changed her name because she wanted to for a long time...not because of Tattle, definitely not...as far as I know, Instagram has no hold on your name, you can change it whenever you like🤷‍♀️Why wait so long?
Anyways, you will always be Tidge to us Mel, an absolute brain dead bimbo.Kisses X

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Surely if you became an established brand, the last thing you would want to do is change the business name. Makes no business sense 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Omg STOP she thinks she is akin to Bono or Madonna, a household ‘brand name’ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She hates the fact there's 17 threads of Tignam lol. She need not worry, we have ways of fixing that!!! Stupid is as stupid does.

I'm watching don't tell the bride and there's a girl on it wearing a dress made from the same material as one of tidges luxury robes 🙈🙈😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Swigs is on the sauce again…..256 stories about why she’s changed her name 😂😂😂😂

Newsflash. No. One. Cares. 🙈🙈😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Katie jackson who i havent a clue who is called her tignum🤣🤣🤣🤣
She is So Sue's knacker sister. Lives off her sister.

So Tigs is now called Melissa Mills "Bari". Just the same as the Gaff Coats page. OK.

She is off on one tonight, must be pissed away off her head again. She always goes on a rant or a pityfest.

Lots of digs towards here!!!! But it seems everyone judged her from day 1 so we are in good company here by continuing the trend!!! She is pathetic tonight looking for engagement. The rest of the country seems to be sober.

Reactions: 5
Oh mother of god she's on the wine. Does she think for one second that ppl give a duck about the shite she has to say. Such a big deal over her jaysus name. Suit ya better Melissa to go visit ur father who's sick x

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.