Tignam #17 "Adare" you to show us your Wedding Album Tidge!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also put up a completely tone deaf story of her and Verucca singing in the car on school run but it's gone now. Tasteless. Take a bleeping day off Insta for Ashling ye witches and hang your heads in shame especially being from Tullamore. The whole town grieving as is the country for the loss of this lovely young girl.
I wasn’t going to comment on this subject but the only time she’s mentioned she’s from tullamore was this morning. If you’re posting condolences out of out the kindness of your heart you’d think you’d have a bit of respect and not post a video of yourself carrying on laughing, unless you were posting for attention for yourself. Not nitpicking and don’t think the world should stop but a few hours of silence for someone in her “hometown” would be even somewhat appropriate. Again, I did not want to say that but that’s how she is coming across, it’s obvious now she really has no idea of self awareness

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She has no compassion
Absolutely zero compassion she would show more for the Kardashian’s . I feel that she thinks in her pea brain head that her audience enjoys her posts as it is a break from their miserable, poor, boring existence.. the irony being she is the one with the miserable, poor, boring existence!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I didn’t want to comment on this subject but the only times she’s mentioned she’s from tullamore was this morning. If you’re posting condolences out of out the kindness of your heart you’d think you’d have a bit of respect and not post a video of yourself carrying on laughing, unless you were posting for attention for yourself. Not nitpicking and don’t think the world should stop but a few hours of silence for someone in her “hometown” would be even somewhat appropriate. Again, I did not want to say that but that’s how she is coming across, it’s obvious now she really has no idea of self awareness
Only time in the past she’s posted about her “hometown” is when there’s a tragedy of any kind. Like maybe a few years ago posted something too about Fiona Pender, acting like they were besties 🙄when Fiona was in the news again. All for attention of oh I’m connected to this . Cause she’s a bleep. Other than that she’s straight out of foxrock loike.

Absolutely zero compassion she would show more for the Kardashian’s . I feel that she thinks in her pea brain head that her audience enjoys her posts as it is a break from their miserable, poor, boring existence.. the irony being she is the one with the miserable existence!
She use to say that all the time 🤣🤣. That she’s there doing stories so we can all escape from our lives and watch her put on another stupid bleeping face cream, as she pours oil on her face And thinks she’s clean and self caring AGAIN. 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️Dirty oily face , calm the duck down luv.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Only time in the past she’s posted about her “hometown” is when there’s a tragedy of any kind. Like maybe a few years ago posted something too about Fiona Pender, acting like they were besties 🙄when Fiona was in the news again. All for attention of oh I’m connected to this . Cause she’s a bleep. Other than that she’s straight out of foxrock loike.
100% that’s what I was trying to say, “ I’m connected.. my hometown” totally missing the point. This is Ireland we’re all connected to this it’s so tragic

Reactions: 6
She was more upset about the random fashion guy who died a while back. She is such a gobshite.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She posted some stupid post about boots or runners with her outfit and after someone correctly called her out she took it down… unbelievable she is from Tullamore she could at least save her pointless Zara posts for one day
Not one but surprised just get up your insta post that they all put up the exact same
One then continue on I see Gail’s rails on FB said she wasn’t doing any social media today

Reactions: 6
She was more upset about the random fashion guy who died a while back. She is such a gobshite.
I thought the same 😱. You’d swear that man was her husband the way she went on. This young girl from her home town and it only gets a passing mention.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I thought the same 😱. You’d swear that man was her husband the way she went on. This young girl from her home town and it only gets a passing mention.
So true one post about the poor girl where thst fella got loads of posts and was going on about for days 🤦‍♀️ she is a stupid witch

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh she's an out and out selfish bleep. Dotted in amongst her posts about her tat she posts about poor Aisling Murphy then back to business as usual. Hope she's reading this and realises she's made a mistake but I don't bleeping think so she's that into herself. Ugh she's really boiled my piss today.

Reactions: 14
She has reached new lows today. A few token posts about Aisling Murphy then straight into here's where you can buy my LV bag. She is horrible, 100% horrible and proving it today. What's the story with socks over runners, is she planning on putting on her wellies to go out working in the fields after?

Reactions: 23
She has reached new lows today. A few token posts about Aisling Murphy then straight into here's where you can buy my LV bag. She is horrible, 100% horrible and proving it today. What's the story with socks over runners, is she planning on putting on her wellies to go out working in the fields after?
Aisling was a very smart educated accomplished young woman from a beautiful close knit family and community. Tullamore is reeling over this. Everyone tucked there kids in and kissed them a little differently last night and woke up worried and heavy this morning. Tigs is interested in the latest handbag and showing you said hangbag And how she can make a quick buck. They were worlds apart. She should just keep her mouth shut. But I’m waiting now for the fake Hana story after reading here. She’s a bandwagoner. Just shut up melissa.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Aisling was a very smart educated accomplished young woman from a beautiful close knit family and community. Tullamore is reeling over this. Everyone tucked there kids in and kissed them a little differently last night and woke up worried and heavy this morning. Tigs is interested in the latest handbag and showing you said hangbag And how she can make a quick buck. They were worlds apart. She should just keep her mouth shut. But I’m waiting now for the fake Hana story after reading here. She’s a bandwagoner. Just shut up melissa.
I’m so sorry. It’s beyond devastating 💔💔

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What will be the fake Hana story do you think? She is def reading here like her other cunty Tullamore pal Lisa and keeping their heads low after being called out. These witches are despicable. I hope their followers note their lack of empathy and compassion.

Tigs bawling her hole off over a stranger on Insta (which was pathetic) but can't bring herself to actual feel something for that lovely girl and her family in Tullamore.

Grade. A. Fake. Ugly. bleep. And the gall of her looking for sympathy in A &E. Horrible woman.

Reactions: 13
But doesn't this show the fickle shallow world of Insta, a post about the brutal senseless murder of a beautiful young woman and then a post about a Louis Vuitton handbag. Like somebody already said take a day off folks.
Post a tribute and leave it at that.
It's just so unbelievably heartbreaking what happened, I've 2 little girls and honestly I dread the day they want independence and to go out alone😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
But doesn't this show the fickle shallow world of Insta, a post about the brutal senseless murder of a beautiful young woman and then a post about a Louis Vuitton handbag. Like somebody already said take a day off folks.
Post a tribute and leave it at that.
It's just so unbelievably heartbreaking what happened, I've 2 little girls and honestly I dread the day they want independence and to go out alone😔
It’s not like it was a sponsored post where she was contracted to do it and I’m sure any brand worth their salt wouldn’t mind if you rang them and said here look it’s mega distasteful posting that ad today, nobody cares etc. is it okay if we wait a while? Tigs nobody wants to see your fake handbags that daddy bought you cause he was probably hanging out the back of a young one again and racked up the debt. Read the bleeping room. Ashling from YOUR town was murdered, Ashling a teacher at a primary school you probably went to was murdered in broad day light out on a run. Put the phone away for at least a day and spend time with your kids because they could be taken away in the blink of an eye

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wow, she’s back selling her second hand fast fashion. Read the bleeping room woman.

Of course she is. She did her mourning. So she thinks she did what is acceptable.

Her followers are disappearing everyday on Social Blade. Her goose is nearly cooked. Pathetic woman needs to go back with legs spread on her couch with a bottle by her side. Just like on the floor of Japan Tullamore.

All those years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tigs stay away from the gram for next few days as a mark of respect after yesterdays content 😡

Show a little compassion for the family and friends who have absolutely no joy in their lives today and for many, many more days, weeks and years to come.

Stand quietly in solidarity with your town.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.