Tignam #17 "Adare" you to show us your Wedding Album Tidge!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just caught up now- the absolute GALL of her to claim she didn’t do anything wrong!
She read everything here and went crying to Ahzar and/or Andrea Roche about the witches on Tattle and was told that she actually WAS out of order and to start some damage limitation.
She couldn’t give a flying duck about what happened (as evident in her post with herself and Verucca laughing and singing in the car).
The Murphys won’t have their daughter laughing or singing in their car ever again Melissa.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I couldn’t believe she had the video of people in swimming pools up this morning taking about “vacations” I hope people unfollow in huge numbers.
I saw this on waragainstinstagrammers on her stories this morning along with her trimming her lip pencil. Tone. bleeping. Deaf. Now sat at home sitting on her hands with her Adare candle cos she can't go on the Gram. And it's best she doesn't.

If she was a decent respectful person, she wouldnt need to be constantly trying to compensate for her awful behaviour. It would come naturally. But nothing natural about this bleep.

Reactions: 10
We have gone from no mention to complete overload now from Tigs. Christ. She is unreal.

Reactions: 9
If she feels she's done nothing wrong then why apologise and delete stories.
Anyway she really just popped on to show her hair and look at herself in her camera while giving her unapologetic apology🙄

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
What an absolute witch! On her stories claiming “she knows she did nothing wrong” like wtf!!! Would she ever just duck off and the whole country mourning the loss of an innocent girl in Offaly her home town!!! I’m so bloody raging at this heartless self-centred cow! All she bloody cares about his her bleeping fake life!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What an absolute witch! On her stories claiming “she knows she did nothing wrong” like wtf!!! Would she ever just duck off and the whole country mourning the loss of an innocent girl in Offaly her home town!!! I’m so bloody raging at this heartless self-centred cow! All she bloody cares about his her bleeping fake life!
Like what was stopping her from going down or rhe one in Dublin

Like what was stopping her from going down or the one in Dublin

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Tigese is a rare minority language with very few speakers, so we are working on the translation.
Case in point, I haven’t a clue what this means.
I think she’s referring to the woman who is missing from north Co Dublin…. I think now. She’s given no context or further details so who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Tigs is trying to save the world now (and save her fake plastic face) after her behaviour of the last couple days by sharing a post of the missing lady's daughter put up. The missing lady is called Bernadette, missing a week now in Dublin. Sherlock Holmes is on the case now trying to be relevant again cos she knows she fucked up. She would be better off keeping quiet cos we all saw what she did.

(I do hope they find that lady).

Reactions: 9
My mistake, yes she was. The original poster was written in teeny tiny lettering a lá when she writes affiliated.
Anyway, let me put my bag whose name I can’t pronounce, up on the table where I will be eating in these Covid times, so everyone knows I am tacky and unhygienic.

Reactions: 8
That’s likely the MILs house, the one she wants to get her badly manicured claws into and play Lady of the Manor
God imagine going to your in laws and posing like that in front of the mirror 🤣🤣 I know the looks I’d get 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She looks like she's doing a bush tucker trial with whatever the duck she's eating there. Knowing her she'll come on to explain how super duper expensive this fruit is. I'm sure it's a lychee

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.