Tignam #17 "Adare" you to show us your Wedding Album Tidge!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe Tignam of all people has posted about deleting her stories and not posting anything else out of respect to Aisling Murphy. It’s well overdue but all the other floggers are still encouraging consumption and profit and dumb MMb shows some cop on

Reactions: 13
Looks like it's clicked with her that her posting was disrespectful but I have no doubt whatsoever she was either reading here or had to be told. Absolutely no shame 😠

Reactions: 15
Can’t believe Tignam of all people has posted about deleting her stories and not posting anything else out of respect to Aisling Murphy. It’s well overdue but all the other floggers are still encouraging consumption and profit and dumb MMb shows some cop on
Too little too late….
Looks like it's clicked with her that her posting was disrespectful but I have no doubt whatsoever she was either reading here or had to be told. Absolutely no shame 😠
Definitely got it here - I agree it’s not respectful to be posting, but she should have realised that herself. Deleting stories the next day - pointless 🙄

She should have done YESTERDAY!!! TOO LITTLE TOO LATE witch.

And yes you offended people. Stupid woman. She wont be able to stay off the Gram. No way. It's her oxygen.

Reactions: 11
Deletes stories minutes before they're due to expire anyway, Jesus this one is the gift that keeps on giving.

• Wow
OMG She had a post up earlier of her sharpening a lip pencil, like that’s what in her brain this morning, not like the rest of the country and beyond …..I actually wanted to throw up! Imagine someone from this poor girls hometown watching that this morning or a member of her family even worse. She still didn’t give a shite this morning, someone had to have told her to take her tit down…maybe her sister or someone…All deleted now….too late too late too late even after yesterdays selling her shite , if you had to be told to take stuff down and you put it up on the first place, take a long hard look at the person you are. Laughing into the camera messing yesterday with you kid…what’s wrong with you.. what’s missing with you?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She should have done YESTERDAY!!! TOO LITTLE TOO LATE witch.

And yes you offended people. Stupid woman. She wont be able to stay off the Gram. No way. It's her oxygen.

And shes back again spouting her tit. Cant stay off the bleeping Gram for 1 day. Lots of people telling her she did nothing wrong.

Eh ya Tigs you did! You put up your irrelevant stories and tried to flog your Chinese tat on a day when the country is thinking about 1 girl and her family. From your HOMETOWN you stupid woman. You had to be told FROM HERE to respect that girl and read the mood. You just cant help yourself can you,? Get off the bleeping Gram and stay off it ffs.

And its VIGIL not VIGUEL. All you are doing is giving ammunition to yourself from all sides.

Grow the duck up, go buy a CT lipstick if you are so upset. You absolute witch of a woman. It's no wonder no one bothers with you IRL. Hard work is what you are. Like seriously. Read the room.

I need a lie down now, she infuriates me with her tone deaf behaviour. Dose.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I’ll be honest I could hardly even come on here yesterday I had such a pain in the pit of my stomach for this poor girl and her family, just like most others here. The thoughts of posting on my SM didn’t even enter my head because it’s not about ME. It’s about Ashling.

If any of these “influencers” truly felt that sorrow and pain it wouldn’t have entered their heads either. A lot of the classier insta people managed it but unfortunately the narcissistic ones couldn’t control themselves.

Melissa saw nothing wrong in what she was doing or she wouldn’t have done it. She has told us before she is careful what she posts. All of a sudden today she feels differently…..??????

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
She was reading here or agree that perhaps a family member told her to cop on. Not to build ‘a damned if she doesn’t/damned if she does’ scenario but unsurprisingly her “apology” was incredibly self serving.
“I know I did nothing wrong…” yeah so just leave it no need to defend yourself if that’s the case. An apology is negated when you add a defense in into it, very “sorry not sorry”. And agree no point in deleting anything now. Deleting now shows it’s only out of spite that someone called you out for your crappy behaviour

*wait she posted a pic of her sharpening her lipstick? 🤦🏻‍♀️Does wai show deleted content?

Reactions: 10
Is she incapable of showing any dignity and grace? Take the day off, shut your massive letterbox mouth and have some respect. ZERO introspection here. She doesn't know how to behave appropriately.

Reactions: 12
And shes back again spouting her tit. Cant stay off the bleeping Gram for 1 day. Lots of people telling her she did nothing wrong.

Eh ya Tigs you did! You put up your irrelevant stories and tried to flog your Chinese tat on a day when the country is thinking about 1 girl and her family. From your HOMETOWN you stupid woman. You had to be told FROM HERE to respect that girl and read the mood. You just cant help yourself can you,? Get off the bleeping Gram and stay off it ffs.

And its VIGIL not VIGUEL. All you are doing is giving ammunition to yourself from all sides.

Grow the duck up, go buy a CT lipstick if you are so upset. You absolute witch of a woman. It's no wonder no one bothers with you IRL. Hard work is what you are. Like seriously. Read the room.

I need a lie down now, she infuriates me with her tone deaf behaviour. Dose.
Spot on, just coming on to say the same!!! Shes PLASTERED in make up, eye bleeping herself, smacking the lips, which have at least an inch of lipgloss on them🙄 A "VIGUAL" duck OFF Melissa, you selfish, egotistical, disengenuous, horrible PRICK.... STAY OF YOUR INSTA when you just cannot behave appropriately around the horror of a beautiful young lady who was murdered🤔

Reactions: 14
No chance of her actually driving to her home town
Sure light a candle make sure and tag us in it

Reactions: 4
She deleted her stories but still had to make a big deal about it, rather than just doing it. They are all the same one influencer trying to out do the other, taken down posts, how about think before you post.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
No chance of her actually driving to her home town
Sure light a candle make sure and tag us in it
Absolutely no reason why she couldn't have done this. None at all. The whole county turned out today by the looks of it to Tullamore to pay respects.
She is prob on the wine as we speak. Feeling sorry for herself that no one appreciates her "efforts, thoughts and prayers" for the Gram.

Reactions: 8
She has zero dignity coming on after her bullshit saying I know I did nothing wrong. Who wrote that to you tigs. Brenda or yourself. She’s so common, has to come on making tit about herself Ans couldn’t just leave her story deleting a day later 🙄. Go home And light your adare candle you light every other night anyway to try warm up the squat. Typical her minimum effort but will be on with the sad face she’s from my home town bullshit. Then drive an hour home to the vigil witch. Or go into town

Reactions: 8
724D7F26-0F0D-4AB0-966E-F1086EE09C3D.jpeg

I love seeing photos of Swigs without her insta filters. YoI’d hardly recognise her. But she’s still so, so gorgeous obviously 😘

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I couldn’t believe she had the video of people in swimming pools up this morning taking about “vacations” I hope people unfollow in huge numbers.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.