Tignam #14 I got my skipping rope in XL as I wanted oversized

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope Emma Carroll in Castleknock and Ms Donnellan Kelly in Galway like their robes…. And also that they like their full names and addresses being plastered on Instagram
Was thinking the same!! Although they are probably just made up people printed on labels to make her look busy busy busy 🥱🥱

Reactions: 6
There about 8 labels there. I’d say that’s the most that ever came out of the printer in a day. She was prob called in to take a video of the momentous occasion 🤣. There’ll be a sneaky gin in her juice later to celebrate.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s gonna give her daughter an awful complex. There’s not a pick on her and she’s doing an extreme 5 day juice cleanse (read starving herself) because she’s going on her holidays

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She might have some soup? I’m so bleeping angry.
This woman is nearly 50 and is not only starving herself to lose weight for holidays but is sharing this very dangerous journey with nearly 50k women, many of whom will struggle with weight, have low self esteem, may struggle with eating disorders. And is probably happily sitting beside her daughter sipping her juice dinner with a water bottle because she’s freezing from lack of food. I actually don’t know what to say.

Reactions: 23
She has obvious body and food issues which she is already putting on her small daughter by making her wear clothes that are too big for her. So Hana will grow up thinking the way her mother behaves is normal.

It's not.

Tigs needs therapy. Big time. She is a very damaged woman. There is absolutely nothing normal about the way she carries on.

Anyone who wears nightdresses as day wear is not the full shilling either. All in the name of fashion. That's what the knackers at the school do every morn in their "robes". All she is missing is the top knot and fag in her mouth.

Last edited:
No sign of her at the max Benjamin gig tonight . I could be wrong but if she was invited we'd be getting candle and diffuser spam. If say she's snapping if she wasn't invited

• Haha
No sign of her at the max Benjamin gig tonight . I could be wrong but if she was invited we'd be getting candle and diffuser spam. If say she's snapping if she wasn't invited
I actually emailed Max Benjamin and told them that I would no longer buy their products due to associating with this cretin. Maybe a few people did the same and they dropped her?
She is cold because she is not eating. She is skinny as it is, why this juice thing? It’s such a fad and SO unhealthy for you. She is on a fast road to osteoporosis.
I have this organ in my body called a liver and that detoxes me quite well, Tigs. You have one too.

• Heart
I actually emailed Max Benjamin and told them that I would no longer buy their products due to associating with this cretin. Maybe a few people did the same and they dropped her?
She is cold because she is not eating. She is skinny as it is, why this juice thing? It’s such a fad and SO unhealthy for you. She is on a fast road to osteoporosis.
I have this organ in my body called a liver and that detoxes me quite well, Tigs. You have one too.
She may have a liver but does she have a conscience?

Reactions: 5
She will need a Dexa scan sooner than she thinks if she carries on with not eating properly. All she needs is one bad fall or a break. She must have the bones of an 80 Yr old. Most people with eating disorders do.

She cant afford to juice ever. She needs food. This is why she is cold tonight. The example she is giving to an impressionable young girl is horrendous. As well as traumatising women who have been there.

Skinny must be everything in Tigs life. How very sad.

I bleeping love food. Life is for living. Good food, wine, company. Family dinners with lots of love and laughs even when spaghetti drips down your chin. I'm half Italian. We love food. We love to laugh and talk all at the same time We!!! We live for food!!!!

Reactions: 14
The customer feedback 🤣🤣. First prob wrote to herself but just saying it wasn’t. That’s not how you learn to grow you stupid cow. A big positive review 🤣🤣🤣thick as shite that one.

I see the mosque making headlines again.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I see she's struggling with English again "is so important to me It where I learn and grow" in response to amazing feedback
You don't learn and grow from positive only feedback, you learn and grown when you struggle or fail.

Also letting us know she was going to eat lunch but she's not reading here ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The customer feedback 🤣🤣. First prob wrote to herself but just saying it wasn’t. That’s not how you learn to grow you stupid cow. A big positive review 🤣🤣🤣thick as shite that one.

I see the mosque making headlines again.
What's happening in the Mosque now?

Oh she is soooooo reading here. What will she do with no wine tonight or is that grape juice on the cleanse?

Her passport will be back soon. With the name Melissa Mills. Cos ya need a marriage cert to have a married name on it!! Another 10 years of being just plain old Melissa Mills. How sad. It must reel the duck out of her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
A juice cleanse, doesn't she know we have organs that cleanse for us, the liver, kidneys. There's no need to just drink juice for 5days🙄🙄

What's happening in the Mosque now?

Oh she is soooooo reading here. What will she do with no wine tonight or is that grape juice on the cleanse?

Her passport will be back soon. With the name Melissa Mills. Cos ya need a marriage cert to have a married name on it!! Another 10 years of being just plain old Melissa Mills. How sad. It must reel the duck out of her.

The Bari family building it along with apartments on top of it but the locals don’t want it because Of traffic and parking and the amount of people it attracts at one time Doesn’t suit the area. Causes massive congestion. But it’s own by the Bari family and profit over people I suppose. Contractors better ask to be paid upfront lol.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Does she not get embarrassed constantly going to Dundrum? Like it’s honestly an addition at this stage. Clearly just wants to be seen too. I just find it so bizarre like is there nowhere else you can think of to bring your kids? I like going to dundrum but she seems to be there at least once/twice a week. It’s unhealthy

Reactions: 8
Does she not get embarrassed constantly going to Dundrum? Like it’s honestly an addition at this stage. Clearly just wants to be seen too. I just find it so bizarre like is there nowhere else you can think of to bring your kids? I like going to dundrum but she seems to be there at least once/twice a week. It’s unhealthy
More like once a day! She’s never out of the place.

Reactions: 3
It's the only thing she does with the Kids on a Saturday. Every Saturday. Without fail. No Imagination this one. When they grow up this is what they will remember. DTC.

She is so boring. And predictable.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.