Tignam #14 I got my skipping rope in XL as I wanted oversized

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all know you’re a scab. Giving back now. A few free bits when she got her own freebie in there too. After begging for them last week showing her worn down lipstick. What is she talking about she knows it’s early about Christmas… but running a business …. Hun the Christmas tit is out. People have been working on that months, longer. And talking about people’s misfortune and her giving. Next breath Il be on tomorrow to show you my hair 🤣🤣bleeping bimbo.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How will I sleep tonight not knowing what her hair is like 😭 the suspense ! She always goes for such a different look I just can’t wait 🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's too pissed. That's why.

Latest expression is " that being said".

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her hair will look exactly the same as last time and the time before that.
Her vanity is through the roof. Nobody and I mean nobody gives a shiny shite about her hair. Honestly when will all these Insta clowns realise their fake hair, fake nails, fake tan and fake teeth not to mention fake personalities mean nothing. If Tigs or any of them disappeared off Insta tomorrow they would all be quickly forgotten.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The people at Charlotte Tilbury are the one's who were generous, thoughtful & kind. Before she got her free lippie, the thought never even crossed her mind to do anything for those poor women, who for some inexplicable reason, poured out their troubles to tigs, she was busy leaving swipe-ups for her toy train from BT's, not a bother to her.

Now she's trying to make out that she's so generous & kind?? She put nothing on the line here. I still would be slow to believe she will even send it on to that woman. I mean she's so inkkredibly busy, how would she even get the time??

Reactions: 6
Her hair will look exactly the same as last time and the time before that.
Her vanity is through the roof. Nobody and I mean nobody gives a shiny shite about her hair. Honestly when will all these Insta clowns realise their fake hair, fake nails, fake tan and fake teeth not to mention fake personalities mean nothing. If Tigs or any of them disappeared off Insta tomorrow they would all be quickly forgotten.
Will we see the top of of the head 🙉 the shocking hairline any hairdresser who touches her hair should be ashamed the best place tigs should go is to Denise in pelo and get the actual hair left in her head sorted

Reactions: 5
Will we see the top of of the head 🙉 the shocking hairline any hairdresser who touches her hair should be ashamed the best place tigs should go is to Denise in pelo and get the actual hair left in her head sorted
For somebody that claims to have her finger on the pulse of trends, fashion, style she hasn't changed her hair up in years and honestly it doesn't suit her. A shorter style would look so much more sophisticated.

Reactions: 10
For somebody that claims to have her finger on the pulse of trends, fashion, style she hasn't changed her hair up in years and honestly it doesn't suit her. A shorter style would look so much more sophisticated.
Hasn’t changed it In yeeeears. The same long blonde extensions with a slight wave that she’s shown her audience how to do at least 200 times.

The people at Charlotte Tilbury are the one's who were generous, thoughtful & kind. Before she got her free lippie, the thought never even crossed her mind to do anything for those poor women, who for some inexplicable reason, poured out their troubles to tigs, she was busy leaving swipe-ups for her toy train from BT's, not a bother to her.

Now she's trying to make out that she's so generous & kind?? She put nothing on the line here. I still would be slow to believe she will even send it on to that woman. I mean she's so inkkredibly busy, how would she even get the time??
Prob made up that story sent it to herself and will keep the stuff. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tiggy trying to understand Squid Game😂😂😂I wonder will she pick up on the subtle commentary of the haves and have nots?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hope Emma Carroll in Castleknock and Ms Donnellan Kelly in Galway like their robes…. And also that they like their full names and addresses being plastered on Instagram

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She is with the same PR agency as Shoshanna Wood, they just show the exact same things on the exact same days. Fish fingers and Christmas crackers today #yawn

Reactions: 1
How does a woman pushing 50 spend her days preening for the phone and feel fulfilled? Her life is so shallow 😖

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.