Tignam #14 I got my skipping rope in XL as I wanted oversized

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to go to Dundrum today to pick one thing up that I had ordered. It was unbearable. Rammed, queues everywhere. Not one bit enjoyable. Couldn’t wait to get out.

Reactions: 9
I had to go to Dundrum today to pick one thing up that I had ordered. It was unbearable. Rammed, queues everywhere. Not one bit enjoyable. Couldn’t wait to get out.
Dundrum isn’t as impressive anymore. The vast space left by house of Fraser is obvious.

Reactions: 6
Mother of divine God. She is getting ready for the day ahead. 2pm on a Sunday. She is such a lazy lazy mare.

• Haha
She be bulling today erin mcgregor gets featured on back page on business page Sunday times her brand is doing very well by the looks of it
As for her lounge wear Iv seen it everywhere now Dunnes marks and cos do a fab look and cheaper than hers too

She be bulling today erin mcgregor gets featured on back page on business page Sunday times her brand is doing very well by the looks of it
As for her lounge wear Iv seen it everywhere now Dunnes marks and cos do a fab look and cheaper than hers too
Saw tracksuits exactly the same in h&m window yesterday and thought the exact same thing. See the same crap everywhere.

Reactions: 3
The misspellings and the random capitalisation of words are the pits. She obviously never proof reads anything, sure who can forget LONGEWEAR. She's some business woman alright. I wonder does she ever regret not putting more effort into her education?

Reactions: 14
The misspellings and the random capitalisation of words are the pits. She obviously never proof reads anything, sure who can forget LONGEWEAR. She's some business woman alright. I wonder does she ever regret not putting more effort into her education?
She is on record stating she has no interest in education.

Also unless the post was reposted under the light of a waning moon whilst a southerly wind was blowing, I pick again!!!!
(Such convoluted nonsense about nonsense)

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Saw tracksuits exactly the same in h&m window yesterday and thought the exact same thing. See the same crap everywhere.
Exactly a real flop for her I would say they are everywhere now pennys even have a nice stock of similar 😳

Reactions: 4
Devine🙄🙄🙄Dope.
Some jaw in the second pic, all the same. She really has a resting witch face, doesn’t she?
She does have the worst resting witch face. She was very pretty years ago. Now she is hard faced and it shows in every pore. She is not attractive by any means. Every part of her and her life is fake as duck.

Reactions: 5
Cruella Milli Bari is the gift that keeps on giving.
she is so personally happy for Travis and Kourt 🤣🤣🤣. She’s not even saying this as a piss take. She’s hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Cruella Milli Bari is the gift that keeps on giving.
she is so personally happy for Travis and Kourt 🤣🤣🤣. She’s not even saying this as a piss take. She’s hilarious.
It’s so sad imagine waking up seen that news and posting a gushing post she might send her a few robes 😂😂

• Haha
I see her low rent buddies the mcgregors are flying the flag once again. Conor the cowardly bully punched an Italian DJ over the weekend, after his sons baptism no less. Maybe she fancies herself as some mob boss or something. Imagine she’s a parent of young kids.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She is putting up that link to earn her money again. That rstyle link. Reported her.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.