Tignam #14 I got my skipping rope in XL as I wanted oversized

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love your honesty. You have a pass.

(P.S. Your bestie sounds fab x. Make sure she isn't kidnapped by a certain Danniella Westbrook lookalike who might fake ass your friendship. By sending you robey housecoat pencil case tit. And trying to cook you spag bol ala Dolmio.)

Stay safe ffs girlie x
She is the best!! I'm always on the lookout for Danielle and not a sniffle. She does however send me voice notes when I've pulled her up on her BS. Apparently I'm very well spoken and have many valid points. The irony. Imagine if she knew I'm gifted good crockery 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is the best!! I'm always on the lookout for Danielle and not a sniffle. She does however send me voice notes when I've pulled her up on her BS. Apparently I'm very well spoken and have many valid points. The irony. Imagine if she knew I'm gifted good crockery 😂😂
I’d actually pay to hear the voice notes 🤣 picturing an Aoife McGregor style meltdown
“The neeeccckkkkkk”

Reactions: 4
How does she send you voice notes?😳😳😳

Reactions: 2
I think I love you. 😅

Like the other day she said something was out of stocKK that she wanted from somewhere, so she sent them her email 🤣🤣as in she availed of the we will let you when it’s back in stock option that we all get . But no to her she thinks she sent on her email to the ceo of the company to get one to her ASAP 🤣🤣. She’s gas. Delusional on who she actually is.

She never had. Years and years shes doing it. When everyone else was getting called out on bloggers unveiled and all the pages. She was never called out. Maybe she’s not on any of the lists at all ams pretending she is. She is the genius at faking it after all. 🤣🤣

I love they she goes into brown Thomas and buys the cheapest things in the shop all the time. A leather name tag 🤣. For her fake travel LV bag. It’s usually a lip pencil or something. Prob asks for a huge bag to put it in so she can walk around with it. Little name tag at the bottom 🤣🤣

Also the fiddling of the hoody. Pulling the sleeves up cause they are too big and annoying trying to tuck it up and under and it doesn’t stay cause it’s too wide. We can all see it’s a big cheap tent style hoody. We aren’t blind tidge. And that’s the small yikes.
Isn’t it peculiar she never showed the purchase of said Louis Vuitton (fake) bag or the chanel necklace & the cream chanel bag. One would imagine she would be only dying to show those being purchased & unboxed.. never mind a name tag. God I would be mortified recording a sales assistant working/assisting you!

She can’t do Halloween or trick or treat because they can’t leave the squat in case the bailiffs move in again 🧙
Do you all remember years ago when she was on Snapchat, trick/treating with the kids & then dumping all the treats in the bin! I actually messaged her at the time to say how wasteful it was!

Why is she acting like she discovered that Christmas train? I have had one for years, I couldn't even tell you when or where I got it, it is just part of the Christmas stuff. Why would her "audience" need her to find one for them, if they can view her stories they can sure as well google and Christmas train.
Yeah got one in homestore years ago!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
This is beside the point but does anyone else think those LV travel bags are so cheap/tacky looking? You see them scattered all over the airport-they’re as common as muck. They look cheap and fake (like most of them are). Honestly if I was handed one for free I wouldn’t use it, I’d be too embarrassed. I feel people carrying them are desperate to give off the impression they’re rich but I honestly think it gives off the complete opposite impression. This is nothing personal on Tigs I just don’t understand why people buy them!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This is beside the point but does anyone else think those LV travel bags are so cheap/tacky looking? You see them scattered all over the airport-they’re as common as muck. They look cheap and fake (like most of them are). Honestly if I was handed one for free I wouldn’t use it, I’d be too embarrassed. I feel people carrying them are desperate to give off the impression they’re rich but I honestly think it gives off the complete opposite impression. This is nothing personal on Tigs I just don’t understand why people buy them!
I just simply have no use for that style bag. I could get one if I wanted. I couldn’t be arsed. It’s not my thing. It looks like tit too. The boyfriend got it out of the back of a car on holidays. Imagine tigs like Samantha in sex and the city, down a back lane trying to buy fake bags 🤣. That’s why you don’t see unboxing and where they come from. As if she’d miss the opportunity. She has never shown a bag coming out of its box or bag or shop for somebody obsessed with luxury packaging 🤣.

Reactions: 15
I just simply have no use for that style bag. I could get one if I wanted. I couldn’t be arsed. It’s not my thing. It looks like tit too. The boyfriend got it out of the back of a car on holidays. Imagine tigs like Samantha in sex and the city, down a back lane trying to buy fake bags 🤣. That’s why you don’t see unboxing and where they come from. As if she’d miss the opportunity. She has never shown a bag coming out of its box or bag or shop for somebody obsessed with luxury packaging 🤣.
I think you’re both right. Every little thing is shown with the packaging. I still have the silk bags some of my bags came in from years ago. If they were genuine she’d be sending her children off with their lunches packed in them. When I first started working in Dublin (2010) all the girls in the office brought their lunches in BT bags, as did I. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Don’t hate me but LV is for new money IMO, showy and lost its appeal in the early noughties. The most replicated fake out there.
If it makes you feel luxurious you’re looking at others reactions and not your own. I own a good bit of Celine and was raging when she got the sunglasses, no obvious logo on them for her to show off

You’re officially the favourite! I’ve never been so blessed as to get a bloody voice note!! If only you could tell her about the good crockery but it’s too risky. She’d have a real hissy fit if she discovered you’ve a friend who loves you that much 😰😂😂

• Haha
Shocker. The muppets noticed she had run out of Charlotte Tilbury ( like how well spotted. NOT seeing as she was clearly begging) and sent her freebies. Now her horrendously busy working day is spent in the hairdressers. I honestly don’t know how she fits it all in😜

Reactions: 10
Yeah they are all all fakes otherwise she would be showing off herself unboxing.

Didn’t she used to work in Brown Thomas. I’m sure there was plenty of Gossip about her when she worked there.

They still seem to do a bit of dining and eating outside I wonder if boyfriend is fully vaccinated yet

They still seem to do a bit of dining and eating outside I wonder if boyfriend is fully vaccinated yet
Is she even fully vaccinated? I thought she hadn’t bothered when she was offered an appointment.

Well her kids won't be.

Did she really work in Brown Thomas? There HAS to be stories about this gowl.
I wonder if that is where she picked up her notions from?

She said she got a dose of the vaccine a while back but I don't know if it was a 2 dose or a 1 dose.

Either way, she is a bleeping dose!!! Like diarrhoea. That won't go away.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She said she got a dose of the vaccine a while back but I don't know if it was a 2 dose or a 1 dose.

Either way, she is a bleeping dose!!! Like diarrhoea. That won't go away.
It would definitely have been a two dose vaccine based on her age. The single dose Jansen vaccine was only offered to those 34 and under.

She definitely never mentioned getting the second dose but that said I think she probably would have gotten it even if only to make holidays easier.

It would definitely have been a two dose vaccine based on her age. The single dose Jansen vaccine was only offered to those 34 and under.

She definitely never mentioned getting the second dose but that said I think she probably would have gotten it even if only to make holidays easier.
I have friends who got the Janssen dose and they are definitely not under 34 😅 😅 😅 try 50 and upwards. Lol.

Thought she doesn't drink mid week anymore
She doesn't allegedly. Another lie she can't remember what she said from 1 day to another.

Reactions: 1
Love how ceira lambert are only “amazing” now at doing her hair cos she ditched sarah 🙄

Love how ceira lambert are only “amazing” now at doing her hair cos she ditched sarah 🙄
Sarah ditched her. That we know. She hasn't looked back since without Tigs annoying the duck out of her. And expecting freebies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.