Tignam #14 I got my skipping rope in XL as I wanted oversized

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you played a drinking game and everytine she said "oversized" in a day you would get extremely drunk
And “gorgeous, so so gorgeous “

Christmas colours will be red, green, gold and silver. She has no imagination .

Reactions: 5
She's actually taken a picture of herself in her black prison garb and only for she told us this little trick, I'd never have known! ‘In saying that’ my mind is subsequently blown
Thank god she wrote it out for us.

And “gorgeous, so so gorgeous “

Christmas colours will be red, green, gold and silver. She has no imagination .
Whatever was on sale at the Chinese factory. But seriously I’m so bored of robes. Nobody can still buy this shite. Giving them away and hoping for the best at this stage. As for the black hoody. Looks like something you’d pick up in h&m for a tenner. Nothing special about that tit what so ever. Clown.

B
This!! Money can’t buy a week in a villa in Quinto like a room in Dubai or Mauritius. At least in my experience villas are usually rented there through connections that cannot be bought. Dubai and Mauritius are her idea of status and family time
But at the same time. He makes connections through golf. They are like that movie “catch me if you can”. Position yourself in the right places for connections to fake it. While your faking it to make friends with the rich, you're in debt up to your eyes and finding ways to rob. Totally why everyone is gone from their lives. The mount falcon crowd will learn and disappear soon too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Anyone bursting with excitement for her holiday content? 🍿
I love her air of superiority that only seems to overtake her when she’s about to swan off for the weekend! no way does she have the willpower to not post like she did in Mt Falcon. (Place looked grim anyway, suspect the owner told her to stop as well)
Her content was beginning to depress me
What’s in store for us 🤔
A drunken rant 🍷
A vomit inducing kiss or blow job chat with Ronnie 🤢
Pics of her feet in sand 🦶
A shot of her legs, slightly spread
A glass of rosé before 3pm 🥂
Her overlined lips 👄
A smug nightly signoff to all of us paupers back at home ✌
Will she show Hana and Seifs faces this week or will she decide to put an emoji over them 😱
Could even play a drinking game (think was already mentioned!) so if there’s interest feel free to add and score 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She says she has stopped drinking during the week. And cant wait to be bold to ight. But yet she asked if anyone was watching whatever last night. With a glass in her hand. bleeping dope.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Since when is sitting in a high spec bmw automatic car in Friday Dublin traffic “exhausting “? Working in one of your sweatshops Tidge is exhausting. A bit of perspective please. It was annoying. Not like you had to push the car

Reactions: 9
I can't get over what a lazy bastard she is. Headed to work for probably about 10am. Did some videos curling her hair and doing her make up and trying on her own stocK. Headed off then before 2 for the day :LOL:

I'm going to hit the office on Monday when I feel like it, get out the curling tongs and the right light at the desk. Pack up shop then after my takeaway porridge and wave my boss goodbye. If he gives out I'll just lay across his desk and do a big raspberry blow and tell him I need some me time. I don't see anything wrong with that? Surely he must know I'm a boss babe?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Poor Tigs can’t cope with traffic and a workday ending at 2pm, after doing her hair and recording vids at the office she’s exhausted.
She’s relatable to precisely nobody.

I’m opening a book on how many leg/crotch shots we get on her midterm holiday. Given she ‘refuses’ to show her kids on camera she’ll be contorting those pins into origami style shapes for content.

Lots of clownish pouting with the obligatory hat and saying ‘cheers’ to nobody with a glass of booze.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can't get over what a lazy bastard she is. Headed to work for probably about 10am. Did some videos curling her hair and doing her make up and trying on her own stocK. Headed off then before 2 for the day :LOL:

I'm going to hit the office on Monday when I feel like it, get out the curling tongs and the right light at the desk. Pack up shop then after my takeaway porridge and wave my boss goodbye. If he gives out I'll just lay across his desk and do a big raspberry blow and tell him I need some me time. I don't see anything wrong with that? Surely he must know I'm a boss babe?
Don't forget to tell him you are doing 40 face masks and watching a Justin Bieber documentary on Amazon that requires your complete attention. Cos you need the self care. Tell him you will send him some pics of your skinny legs and amazing if fake teeth. But to please ignore the drinking you are doing. You need it to give your " husband " a BJ.

She’s seriously living for the booze at the min
She is an alcoholic. Complete booze lush.

Shes absolutely pissed tonight. Sending herself messages again with hazy story of her TV and throw on the knees.

Thank you to my audience. Stupid bleep. No one cares. Go to bed you Lush.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Tigs is hammered! I repeat, Tigs is hammered
🤣🤣🤣 Yes, did not have to wait long for the antics to kick off. Brenda from Galway at it again “all my robes are brilliant!” “God bless your creative hands” 🤦🏻‍♀️I’m weak 😂
Edit: it’s Sligo, Brenda from Sligo 😂or morgansmum

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Tigs is absolutely bollixed tonight.

I love how we piss her off so much. She is a complete psycho. She needs help this one. Her life is a nightmare to the reality the rest of us live everyday. Why would we that life she thinks is inkkkkkredibble? It's all fake. Just like her. And her, "husband". Who belongs to his real wife. And she doesn't want him. Some catch.

Reactions: 8

Put on your face mask first though. No, not the anti-Covid one.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do you need to buy tickets to be part of the audience ??? I’m just a follower and have FOMO

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.