Tignam #14 I got my skipping rope in XL as I wanted oversized

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ALWAYS comes back to be about her. Your not famous hun. You get less comments and likes on your posts than me 🤣. Not even exaggerating . Yes everyone has their tit and nobody thinks you have a perfect life. Far from it. But this bullshit some instahuns try to project that you only see a snippet or five minutes of their life is pure bullshit. We see everything you want us to see and it’s the majority of your life. Only tit this one hides is her money woes her family from Tullamore and her real face and the new gaff she’s ashamed of . She doesn’t show the tit show unless it’s for attention. But she’d never show things like running from the house in the night and the court cases. And the debt they are in. But a snippet? Buuuullshit. We are just short of seeing her taking a piss.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I was looking back through her Instagram page while feeding the baby just now. Melissa looked so happy a few years ago. Totally different from now. She was smiling and engaged with the kids and her other half. She looked happy and really pretty and no filters. Where did it all go so wrong? Now she looked wrecked, unhappy and sad.
Seeing these photos actually makes me feel sorry for her. She looks happy, relaxed and real!! This is the proof that being an instahun is bad for your health and life. She’s so pretty in that last photo without makeup

Reactions: 4
Hahaha will be exposed soon tigs please take a read of his thread it’s funnier than any comedian over ever known so not sure what’s to be exposed 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Why would anybody send such personal messages about themselves to this uneducated narcissistic insta hun!!!! Do they think she gives a tit.. her advise to one message that their husband works long hours and all responsibility is on them and feels drained … put on a face mask and watch a Netflix show that I heard is good (I haven’t watched it!!!) 🤣🤣
What about talk to your husband tell him how u feel he is probably drained too from working long hours … I guess it’s because this is what she does when her boyfriend leaves her to spent time with his actual family, when he is stuck in work selling cheap tacky clothes and is off playing golf.

Reactions: 13
Why would anybody send such personal messages about themselves to this uneducated narcissistic insta hun!!!! Do they think she gives a tit.. her advise to one message that their husband works long hours and all responsibility is on them and feels drained … put on a face mask and watch a Netflix show that I heard is good (I haven’t watched it!!!) 🤣🤣
What about talk to your husband tell him how u feel he is probably drained too from working long hours … I guess it’s because this is what she does when her boyfriend leaves her to spent time with his actual family, when he is stuck in work selling cheap tacky clothes and is off playing golf.

I think that’s her writing in like a dear diary. My husband works shifts and I bleeping can’t wait until he goes half the time . I love having the tv to myself I can pick what I want 😂😂🤣🤣. Kids prefer it too. I’m the cooler parent 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Moral of the story according to Tigs - Put on a face mask and all your problems will be solved 🙌🏼🙌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I hope she never goes in to providing couples’ counselling … face masks and Netflix. No way did people write those messages. Just no way.

Reactions: 8
She’s so deluded, it’s actually what makes her so funny to watch. Every time you think that’s the most stupid/vain/ignorant thing a human could say, she outdoes herself! She is literally the gift that keeps on giving.

Even in the past day or so, her thinly veiled yet entirely idle threat to Tattle, then saying that she hopes she is recording enough of her day to give the plebs something to watch in the evening. And finally her deeply insightful life advice that a face mask and Netflix is the solution to any problem no matter how big or small!

She’s about as deep as a puddle 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Let’s hope the face mask and Netflix sort her out when Ronnie has his day in the high court

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s Mauritius we know it’s Mauritius - do we care ? No.

Reactions: 4
This decking does my head in. Good well paying jobs here (that actually require effort not sitting on your hole!!!) and with paying bills and childcare etc we couldn’t dream of Mauritius. Yet this lot can owe money left right and centre and still swan off with no consequences. I still wouldn’t swap my life for her vacuous one. But you’d wonder why we bother.

Reactions: 7
It’s Mauritius we know it’s Mauritius - do we care ? No.
"Just know this..."

Bullshit. Last time I heard that expression was on Real Housewives of Beverley Hills when that Psychic told Kyle her husband would never make her happy.

Tigs is pathetic trying to make us jealous. Hope her kids test negative - just saying.

Would you really be arsed going to Mauritius for a week? The shorts look like something died on them. Hideous

Reactions: 3
ALWAYS comes back to be about her. Your not famous hun. You get less comments and likes on your posts than me 🤣. Not even exaggerating . Yes everyone has their tit and nobody thinks you have a perfect life. Far from it. But this bullshit some instahuns try to project that you only see a snippet or five minutes of their life is pure bullshit. We see everything you want us to see and it’s the majority of your life. Only tit this one hides is her money woes her family from Tullamore and her real face and the new gaff she’s ashamed of . She doesn’t show the tit show unless it’s for attention. But she’d never show things like running from the house in the night and the court cases. And the debt they are in. But a snippet? Buuuullshit. We are just short of seeing her taking a piss.
You’d have to wonder if she has any clue as to azhars money issues. Once she is getting her fake designer stuff and the facade is being maintained, I don’t think she has any knowledge of where the money is coming from. As they aren’t married I can’t see them having a joint bank account.

Reactions: 3
You’d have to wonder if she has any clue as to azhars money issues. Once she is getting her fake designer stuff and the facade is being maintained, I don’t think she has any knowledge of where the money is coming from. As they aren’t married I can’t see them having a joint bank account.
I’m baffled by the money issue, genuinely think it’s a case of them owning multiple businesses and just moving cashflow between them, no real assets such as cars (convinced they lease), no home, no future planning no savings. That’s an extra 100$k per annum if you think about all the assets you own or will once your mortgage is paid. Will constantly be living week to week or both have serious spending issues. No doubt the business account/profits don’t directly feed straight onto her bank card I know plenty of people with villas abroad, 2-3 children in fee paying schools with less tat to show and better spending habits.

Those questions are grim, all negative clearly from vulnerable women which eludes who her genuine followers really are. And her advice, yikes. I come here for the updates I don’t watch anymore but her question/answer boxes and rants are too much to miss 😂

How long is it since the last time she said she’d be keeping her kids off social media? 24hours?
Yeah wtf, breaking news. I’d see more of Hana and the tiles of Dundrum towncentre than I see my own shadow

None of them are following each other now… Tigs didn’t wish her ex Insta bestie Grabby Sabby a happy birthday… she really has no one. It’s actually very sad. I’d love to know the beef between them all 😂😂

She’s just on Instagram to talk about herself & show off. She has no real friends, it’s very sad really.
She’s definitely the common denominator. (Has she fallen out with everyone)?!

Reactions: 2
Here she goes again! Embarrassing her teenage son showing his Zara holiday clothes on Instagram… give the child a break!!! He’s in 2nd year in school! My son wouldn’t wear Zara at that age and certainly wouldn’t want me posting him or his personal items online!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.