Tignam #14 I got my skipping rope in XL as I wanted oversized

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here she goes again! Embarrassing her teenage son showing his Zara holiday clothes on Instagram… give the child a break!!! He’s in 2nd year in school! My son wouldn’t wear Zara at that age and certainly wouldn’t want me posting him or his personal items online!
I've 2 boys similar age. Neither would wear Zara at this crucial stage of their existence 😆 but more importantly I would never reduce them or myself to such humiliation. I just don't get why she has to share this, and I really don't get how he's so compliant either. She treats him like an 8 year-old
Most boys that age are extremely label conscious and I'd have thought she'd be only too happy to do the dog on that front!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m baffled by the money issue, genuinely think it’s a case of them owning multiple businesses and just moving cashflow between them, no real assets such as cars (convinced they lease), no home, no future planning no savings. That’s an extra 100$k per annum if you think about all the assets you own or will once your mortgage is paid. Will constantly be living week to week or both have serious spending issues. No doubt the business account/profits don’t directly feed straight onto her bank card I know plenty of people with villas abroad, 2-3 children in fee paying schools with less tat to show and better spending habits.

Those questions are grim, all negative clearly from vulnerable women which eludes who her genuine followers really are. And her advice, yikes. I come here for the updates I don’t watch anymore but her question/answer boxes and rants are too much to miss 😂

Yeah wtf, breaking news. I’d see more of Hana and the tiles of Dundrum towncentre than I see my own shadow
This. Yes. Same. They own nothing and are robbing Peter to pay Paul. For her it’s a front. She doesn’t care as long as she looks rich. Lol. She isn’t.
As far as all the friends. I wonder if they owe them money that’s why they always disappear. Bad business gone wrong etc. there’s no way michelle was staying working at the pretend “business” as tidge calls it. Her company 🤣🤣. She probably wasn’t getting paid and if so peanuts. I wonder if Michelle invested in the business and got jipped that’s what I think. None of these girls talk to her. Wonder why besides her tit personality acting the knacker and things. I think there’s some shady money things there. Enjoy the sun tidge. Posing around a pool. She’ll partake in one activity and gram the tit out of it. Mother of the year 🙄

Reactions: 6
Has she actually said she’s going away!?? Like it’s obvs she is but is she just trying to tease her audience for content??? 🤔🤔

Reactions: 1
Has she actually said she’s going away!?? Like it’s obvs she is but is she just trying to tease her audience for content??? 🤔🤔
She’ll tell us when she’s there I think she said. Think she’s worried we are all going to hop on a plane and follow her. Or maybe the creditors will ? Yeh not sure what that al is. Clown.
But she really lives for going away to the sun doesn’t she. Frothing at the mouth over it. It’s a bit weird but look who your dealing with.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It won’t be anywhere interesting anyways. Mauritius or Dubai. Basic like herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Drinking water is the hardest thing ever? Get a life you twit. I’d say there are few women in your DMs that would trade places with you if that’s the hardest thing you have to do.

She’ll tell us when she’s there I think she said. Think she’s worried we are all going to hop on a plane and follow her. Or maybe the creditors will ? Yeh not sure what that al is. Clown.
But she really lives for going away to the sun doesn’t she. Frothing at the mouth over it. It’s a bit weird but look who your dealing with.
Just like she said she’d tell us where she was when she checked out of mount falcon?! 🤣🤣 the notions of her like!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
T
Portugal is the place to be these days it seems. And she is a sheep sooo that won’t shock me.
Personally I couldn't care less where the Mistress goes. He will be golfing all week in Vilamoura if Portugal. She ain't Quinta do Lago type desirable. That's real rich money. All she will do is pout and pose. Seen it all before. She is soooo basic. Nothing special about this fake tart.

Reactions: 7
T

Personally I couldn't care less where the Mistress goes. He will be golfing all week in Vilamoura if Portugal. She ain't Quinta do Lago type desirable. That's real rich money. All she will do is pout and pose. Seen it all before. She is soooo basic. Nothing special about this fake tart.
This!! Money can’t buy a week in a villa in Quinto like a room in Dubai or Mauritius. At least in my experience villas are usually rented there through connections that cannot be bought. Dubai and Mauritius are her idea of status and family time

Reactions: 4
I hope she never goes in to providing couples’ counselling … face masks and Netflix. No way did people write those messages. Just no way.
Hang on a minute… so all the crappy stuff that happens in life that people are trying to deal with can all be fixed with a face mask and Netflix?! Holy tit!! Get me 7 Netflix subscriptions and a lifetime supply of face masks!! 😶🌫🧖

• Haha
Reactions: 11
CBE1A222-880D-406F-A02F-6EC259F697A0.png

so Tidge thinks this is only gorgeous 😂😂. Reminds me of a pool noodle

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If you played a drinking game and everytine she said "oversized" in a day you would get extremely drunk

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m a size SMALL but I got a medium cuz I wanted it oversized 🤣 god she is a psychopath god forbid she would wear a medium and it not be oversized because she’s so tiny.. she is sick in the head

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Drinking water is the hardest thing ever? Get a life you twit. I’d say there are few women in your DMs that would trade places with you if that’s the hardest thing you have to do.
I was looking at her in disbelief when she said drinking water is the hardest thing to do. Is she actually for real? I've been really bad at taking my vitamins which she pronounced in the American way "vydamins" lately but I think we have all slacked at that. Eh how has she come to that conclusion?? She says the most idiotic bleeping this and declares them as gospel because it came from her.

I’m a size SMALL but I got a medium cuz I wanted it oversized 🤣 god she is a psychopath god forbid she would wear a medium and it not be oversized because she’s so tiny.. she is sick in the head
I think actually needing a medium is her idea of ultimate shame. Let’s face it… her priorities are pretty screwed up

Reactions: 9
Another Friday rolls around and she is still a stupid witch.

She def has body dysmorphia in regards to herself. She seems to cover up as oversized too much lately. Everything on top is too big on her. Pity she doesn't cover up her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.