Tignam #14 I got my skipping rope in XL as I wanted oversized

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure I’m always in the VP.. cash money ready to buy her a coffee!! 😂😂
Give the staff in vanilla pod the price of a cup of coffee and have them give it to her, say you wanted to buy her a coffee as a satisfied customer of her inkredible robes, xx tazzie

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did you see the message from her mother under the grid post of her and Hana today? Sad old witch doesn't interact with her own mother in a normal way, the mother has to post. What a bleeping witch and she showing herself to be all about her "family" last weekend for the Gram. She is a selfish bleep. Sad the fact the mother has to Gram her to get attention.

Reactions: 6
Give the staff in vanilla pod the price of a cup of coffee and have them give it to her, say you wanted to buy her a coffee as a satisfied customer of her inkredible robes, xx tazzie
The thought had actually crossed my mind!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Ah duck. This is the best idea ever!!!!! Do it. Do it. Do it.

Reactions: 5
Just had a look at the grid post now - poor Hana looks like she’s in hand me downs that she hasn’t grown into yet. Why not buy her clothes that fit her?
Oh and Mel, this is not me commenting on your children - the criticism is entirely with you

Reactions: 12
Just had a look at the grid post now - poor Hana looks like she’s in hand me downs that she hasn’t grown into yet. Why not buy her clothes that fit her?
Oh and Mel, this is not me commenting on your children - the criticism is entirely with you
Her mother wears clothes far too big for her too, she's probably going to give her a complex

Reactions: 5
Did you see the message from her mother under the grid post of her and Hana today? Sad old witch doesn't interact with her own mother in a normal way, the mother has to post. What a bleeping witch and she showing herself to be all about her "family" last weekend for the Gram. She is a selfish bleep. Sad the fact the mother has to Gram her to get attention.
That’s really sad 😢. But not a surprise. What I love is the mother signing off as “Ma”. Tidge would not approve😂. Can’t see Seif’s class mates referring to their mothers as Ma😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is absolutely pissed again. She cant even get the words out to speak. That brand should not have collaborated with this lush who cant speak straight. She is a disgrace. And no influencer.

Tigs, get a bleeping grip. You are an alcoholic. And certainly no sort of Influencer. You influence nobody. Maybe the local off licence and winos. Somebody who gets as drunk as she does so often is NOT a happy person.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She is absolutely pissed again. She cant even get the words out to speak. That brand should not have collaborated with this lush who cant speak straight. She is a disgrace. And no influencer.

Tigs, get a bleeping grip. You are an alcoholic. And certainly no sort of Influencer. You influence nobody. Maybe the local off licence and winos. Somebody who gets as drunk as she does so often is NOT a happy person.
Of course she’s drunk, be the only reason to have a kebab for dinner!!! 😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If you're product is so amazing the packaging wouldn't need to be a selling point. I have never bought anything in my life because of the packaging. Such a gimmick!!

Reactions: 13
Check out the product placement of the Hermes cup and saucer in a clutter box! 🙈🙈
Who does this why put your ‘Hermes’ cup in with your jewellery!!! She is just all show and can’t help herself… like imagine arranging all this for her followers and sticking in the cup… what goes through her head… apart from trying to show off her hollow life.
I could not see the likes of Pippa who has actual wealth (not a Pippa fan) putting a Hermes cup in with her jewellery and you can be sure it’s wouldn’t be a China replica

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.