Tignam #14 I got my skipping rope in XL as I wanted oversized

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was looking back through her Instagram page while feeding the baby just now. Melissa looked so happy a few years ago. Totally different from now. She was smiling and engaged with the kids and her other half. She looked happy and really pretty and no filters. Where did it all go so wrong? Now she looked wrecked, unhappy and sad.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
That's what spinning a fake life 24/7 and running from the law and your responsibilities will do to you.

Hard to keep up the pretence constantly. But yes she looked so much happier then. Now she looks like an angry, aggressive, plastic fake woman. Who thinks she is still 25.

Reactions: 9
I see she’s practising her spellings - well done Tigs you’ll get there 👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I see she’s practising her spellings - well done Tigs you’ll get there 👏🏻👏🏻
Pressure is on for Friday test. I hope she wins points for her table or a gold star

As for the passport you dumb ass…. It’s a doddle now if the current one is still in date or only out a short time. All online even taking the photo. So give me a break please. Took me 20 minutes at home

Reactions: 6
Pressure is on for Friday test. I hope she wins points for her table or a gold star

As for the passport you dumb ass…. It’s a doddle now if the current one is still in date or only out a short time. All online even taking the photo. So give me a break please. Took me 20 minutes at home
Yes, but she’d need to get her Botox, fillers, brows, eyelashes and makeup artist all lined up for the passport photos. That’s very stressful ya know……

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can you imagine passport control? "Sorry Miss, who the actual duck is this? Cos it ain't you."

Filtered down to her eyeballs. Midterm is 22nd October. If she plans to go away so she better get eyefucking for the perfect pic. Passports are all on a wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Another winter another zara beanie. Prob in the colour of her love for Hermès you know she has a tacky Hermès bracelet that her sister in law bought her. Using that term lightly. Tidge so rich tho why doesn’t she have a bag yet. You’d think Ronnie be on to his Chinese connections to be getting a good fake put together for Xmas.

Reactions: 4
Yes, but she’d need to get her Botox, fillers, brows, eyelashes and makeup artist all lined up for the passport photos. That’s very stressful ya know……
You’re so right. In fairness I was thinking about us normal people. Not the fake goddess herself

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If any of ye are watching Married at first sight Aus, Samantha is how Tigs thinks she looks. Albeit how Tigs wants to look like now but is 15 years too old. Sam married a man 16 years older but seems very raw and open. And honest.
Unlike our Tidgey. Wouldn't know meaning of word Honest.

Another winter another zara beanie. Prob in the colour of her love for Hermès you know she has a tacky Hermès bracelet that her sister in law bought her. Using that term lightly. Tidge so rich tho why doesn’t she have a bag yet. You’d think Ronnie be on to his Chinese connections to be getting a good fake put together for Xmas.
Every penny going to the Lawyers for the Court Cases. Hana couldn't even afford a hair cut up til now but Tigs is catwalk ready. Priorities.

So… let’s just take a moment for her “sample sale on Depop”…. Firstly, how professional 🙄 but then she has the (jowel) neck to ask for €60 for a robe with flaws and NO BELT!

She lives on another planet.
No belt!!! FFS

Reactions: 5
So… let’s just take a moment for her “sample sale on Depop”…. Firstly, how professional 🙄 but then she has the (jowel) neck to ask for €60 for a robe with flaws and NO BELT!

She lives on another planet.
Ah here. Ffs. What a prick. Who does she think she is. Who would want that shite to begin with. I think this ould robe business of hers has run it’s course but she’ll be the last to know. Rebrand in 6 months for tax reasons. Knackers.

Reactions: 7
duck I was only buying it for the belt!!! 😀

Not in a million years would I touch her shite. Or fund her DTC trips or bail appts.

ETA: meant nail appts. But if the cap fits..........

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I feel like I can’t start my day until I find out what Tiggys scent of the day is 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nothing more cringe than showing a picture of an empty bottle and tagging the company… would ya not be mortified? 🙈 just skip your weekly nail / brow / lash appointment and buy the face cream yourself!

Reactions: 10
Nothing more cringe than showing a picture of an empty bottle and tagging the company… would ya not be mortified? 🙈 just skip your weekly nail / brow / lash appointment and buy the face cream yourself!
She doesn’t pay for those either 🤷🏻‍♀️

I just don’t get it
How is this content
It’s the same thing every day

Look at my teeth journey my white teeth my retainer (no one cares ) like who wants to know 🤷‍♀️ Absolutely no one

Look at my skin care my make up (no one cares ) it’s the same every day

Fragrance of the day (no one cares what you use or small like 🤯🤯

Look at this oversized coat 🧥 duck off who gives a flying duck

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.