Tignam #14 I got my skipping rope in XL as I wanted oversized

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was looking back through her Instagram page while feeding the baby just now. Melissa looked so happy a few years ago. Totally different from now. She was smiling and engaged with the kids and her other half. She looked happy and really pretty and no filters. Where did it all go so wrong? Now she looked wrecked, unhappy and sad.
So sad because she wouldn't dare come on the camera or take pics like that now she was fresh and natural looking. Normal not bleeping pimped and preened within an inch of her life 🙄

Reactions: 6
Wow those eyebrows deserve their own eircode.

As for her “gift” to the poor sods who went to the trouble of sending in a photo… how unprofessional of Tidge not to send something she herself got for free and in her cast offs box out promptly.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not a robe now 'peasants' "Don't get too excited! Did she actually say this???? OK not the peasants part but I'm shocked 😱

Maybe you should have given a robe instead of free stuff you don't want. You send so much to people who never even acknowledge them. At least those girls might post a pic for you! Would have really worked in your favour.... But you can never see that can you?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Obviously weren't her calibre of people that 'won' the competition?? Surely the whole point of that exercise was that she could post the pics of the 5 most fabulous customers looking amazing in her robes, so that she could drum up some publicity?? No where to be seen??

And how they continue following here as she speaks so condescending to them, is beyond me. "Don't get too excited, I'm only sending you out that cheap essence makeup I received last week, as obviously I wouldn't let that crap touch my skin", she is rotten to the core 😡

• Angry
Switched off and not on social media last night….. AKA pretending she didn’t see her two ex besties Michelle and Carrie out having a lovely meal!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Switched off and not on social media last night….. AKA pretending she didn’t see her two ex besties Michelle and Carrie out having a lovely meal!!!
Ouch! That must sting!!! They woke up to her. She has no one to go for a meal with. How sad. No friends Tidge.

And no, switching off in the evening for me does not entail watching you tell me how fabulous you are. You stupid vapid woman. Your content is crap. Feet walking, teeth, brows and filters are not content.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Ouch! That must sting!!! They woke up to her. She has no one to go for a meal with. How sad. No friends Tidge.

And no, switching off in the evening for me does not entail watching you tell me how fabulous you are. You stupid vapid woman. Your content is crap. Feet walking, teeth, brows and filters are not content.
Absolutely! What's that about, she hopes to record enough during the day for us losers to sit and watch how her day went when we get to sit down in the evening?
Who, after a day of working, kids activities, homework, exercise, cooking & tidying wants to sit down and watch this bleeping eejit showing us her new dental trays/leggings, runners and oversized sweater outfit pic/overlined filtered letterbox mouth/children with a tiny emoji covering 9% of their face/poking pasta in a frying pan?

It's the same old tit every day, I cannot believe she has any followers? Who is finding this tit content enjoyable. I'd love to see how many people have her muted. GAS that she didn't share the 5 plebs in the housecoats. Like, what the point in even having that competition or whatever it was if she wasn't going to show them wearing her beautiful, amazing stocKK.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I dont think she got 5. There are random followers being asked for their addresses abd going to get stuff in the post ( if she is to be believed at all,) and they won't have a clue why!!! She didnt show the pics because either she didnt get them in the 1st place or they arent her target clientele of rich posh fuckers she so badly wants.

She really mortifies herself every single day without fail. Thick as tit. The vanity is just off the scale. It's an inkkkreddiblely nasty trait in a person.

When did she get so bad? The old pics from earlier show her looking happy and relaxed and content. Mind you I'd say she was always a selfish bleep of a woman. So inevitably going to happen.

If her and Azhar are mentioned in the media for the court cases, she will go nuts. I hear the Circuses around the country are short on clowns. She should apply, she already has the makeup done.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
None of them are following each other now… Tigs didn’t wish her ex Insta bestie Grabby Sabby a happy birthday… she really has no one. It’s actually very sad. I’d love to know the beef between them all 😂😂

She’s just on Instagram to talk about herself & show off. She has no real friends, it’s very sad really.

Reactions: 7
None of them are following each other now… Tigs didn’t wish her ex Insta bestie Grabby Sabby a happy birthday… she really has no one. It’s actually very sad. I’d love to know the beef between them all 😂😂

She’s just on Instagram to talk about herself & show off. She has no real friends, it’s very sad really.
Yes I’m always saying this. Her Instagram is purely to show off crap she has and to talk about how amazing and beautiful she is.the teeth the hair the legs the nails eyelashes fake tan tattood eyebrows and on and on and on ….. There’s nothing else there. I have screen grabs from years ago Snapchat days and Facebook pages with her saying the exact same things she says today and people commenting the same things we say here today. She is on there to try make people wish they were her. But forgets herself none of it is real. That people know her in real life. She does not look like what she portrays AT ALL, She does not have what she pretends to have. And worst of all she has no friends because she’s a vicious vile human. I know people on the receiving end of her nasty messages. She’s a bleep pure and simple. A bleep that has nothing. Nobody wishes they were her.

How orrr you aulllll? I see she's sending in herself questions to refer to the trolls in amongst printing peoples problems.

• Haha
Why would anyone in their right minds tell her they’ve had a tit day cos they’re arguing with their other half???! Tho I wonder if I told tidge my dope of a hubby left my washing on the line in the pissing rain would she send me a dressing gown and some unwanted tatty make up??? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I just blocked her so I’m not tempted to hurt my neck from the car crash that she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Here is her message for Tattlers. Ooooh she is coming for us all! Didn’t a mod step in here to say her threats are of no substance? Ooh Tiggy, I am shaking in my boots🙄
I believe people do say it to you on your page Tigs, but you block them.
Also, we advised you not to show your kids. No wonder they are happier. You’re welcome doll X

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s sooooo obvious she writes those questions to herself.. she is such a dope! As for her eyebrows 😂😂
She totally writes those messages to herself. No one would share any tit with her. "My family and privacy are most important to us right now". Ya sure Jan. And your kid was on stories all weekend you fat liar. You don't know the meaning of the word PRIVACY. I'm going to call you Tigs Markle cos Meghan doesn't understand the word either.

Tidge, tell us how we are going to be exposed very soon? Go on girl. Detective Tigs lol. Taking down the trolls of Tattle. She is pathetic. Come get us witch. We are ready!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She totally writes those messages to herself. No one would share any tit with her. "My family and privacy are most important to us right now". Ya sure Jan. And your kid was on stories all weekend you fat liar. You don't know the meaning of the word PRIVACY. I'm going to call you Tigs Markle cos Meghan doesn't understand the word either.

Tidge, tell us how we are going to be exposed very soon? Go on girl. Detective Tigs lol. Taking down the trolls of Tattle. She is pathetic. Come get us witch. We are ready!!!!
I know it’s hilarious the way they try make out like they are on to something to find out who people are. They have something hush going on to expose people🤣🤣. She can’t breech people’s privacy on here it’s illegal nor does she have the capabilities to hack the site. Stfu tidge. 🙄.

• Haha
Random DM from world leaders “ The world is going to tit, climate change is happening, Covid isn’t going away, war is breaking out, what will we do?”
Tigs “ Hmmm, have you tried a face mask and some tv?”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh god she's nothing if not predictable. Ends her agony aunt session where shes sending people gifts who spill to her by making it all about her, to get a dig in at here, she's absolutely obsessed. Every single thing she posts is directed at here. "if you see a famous influencer and think their life is perfect, it's not, they could be going through x, y and z. Well first of all you aren't a famous influencer Swigs and nobody thinks your life is perfect, you were the only one who thought your life was perfect based on the selective parts you show and all the things you have. Knew she would round off people telling her their serious problems with that kind of crap. She's so self serving.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.