Tignam #14 I got my skipping rope in XL as I wanted oversized

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say she’s throwing things around the squat with insta down…..her lifeline cut off….

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Insta is down!!!! What will Tigs do tonight?

This has made my day cos I can hear the screams!!!! Plates smashing in the Squat!!! I bleeping love it. She wont know what to do. Eyefucking herself to bits she will be.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tidgey will be on here reading every little detail with insta down. Buckle up with your swigs Tidge it's gonna be a bumpy ride 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How will we know what culinary delight she’s boiling and stabbing in the pan?!
Which fabulous robe is she wearing tonight?
Which candle will be burning on the side table with the cordless lamp?
Which 143 products is she lashing onto that humongous visage?
Are the legs oiled and swung over the bed?
I can’t even remember what the moss in the bowl looks like 😭
I’m going to have to just go to sleep until this nightmare is over.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just got my youngest 2 asleep thank goodness, they were wired! I’m sitting down to watch “Married at first sight” (my guilty pleasure) there’s a lady called Samantha she is like the younger version of Tiggy. The face, hair & attitude. She could be Tiggy’s daughter.

Reactions: 1
Just got my youngest 2 asleep thank goodness, they were wired! I’m sitting down to watch “Married at first sight” (my guilty pleasure) there’s a lady called Samantha she is like the younger version of Tiggy. The face, hair & attitude. She could be Tiggy’s daughter.
I'm having this taped tonight to binge on later. Tigs should watch too. She might stop the screaming. Her old Pal Lisa up in Tullamore might be eating her nails with no Insta as well

Reactions: 3
Yes!!!! Remember her profile “Noeleen” and she followed loads of us!!!

Come on and have the chats with us again Swigs!!!!
Or her other alias was Bridget or brida from Galway. She would comment back and forth to herself and Bridget made the exact same grammar mistakes. She’ll be raging that she has to think of a new name, I’m sensing a “Carmel” or “Majella” joining tattle tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Didn’t she join under another name when they were in Adare? And got Ahzar to join as Morgansmum?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Was it not her mother than was Morgansmum? Or her alcoholic sister?

• Haha
I cant get over how much the filters distort her face ....she looks so different in this pic from when she chat "on camera "
Screenshot_20211004-230039_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 1
And she looks even uglier in real life. Big boxers nose. Beady angry eyes. Bags and dark circles under the eyes with wrinkles. Uneven lumpy filler lips. And then there is the sluggy black brows with the Dealz fake wig.

Filtered to duck. I'm sure she doesn't recognize herself "on camera to the audience". Just how she really wants to look.

At least with Azhar having his own bedroom for years, he doesn't have to wake up to look at her real face. Unfiltered.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.