Tignam #14 I got my skipping rope in XL as I wanted oversized

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she ever shopped in Centra before???? I've never heard her mention the place. It was always M&S. Centra isn't good enough for Tigs but its good enough for her Mam. Desperate!!

Reactions: 9
What exactly did she do today that she is exhausted? Looked at Xmas decorations, oversized coats and phoned Centra??

Oh ya, sorry. She made Spag Bol. From scratch peasants. FROM SCRATCH! In other words so a jar and dried pasta kids.
Yes but it was so,so gorgeous.
Even her cooking is amazing and gorgeous.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'll be honest, I own one. My friend bought it for me. I don't use it. It's with the good China 😂
OK Mrs. You might need to leave this thread. You are obviously more posh than us and Tigs might try to hypnotise you into being her Bestie ( cos she has none) so I'm not sure you belong here anymore 😀 😀 . If however, you promise to never drink even a sup of water from afore mentioned Hermes cup thingy and turn said cup to 90 degrees, you might possibly salvage your self respect and we might still ❤ you x

Lol. 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
OK Mrs. You might need to leave this thread. You are obviously more posh than us and Tigs might try to hypnotise you into being her Bestie ( cos she has none) so I'm not sure you belong here anymore 😀 😀 . If however, you promise to never drink even a sup of water from afore mentioned Hermes cup thingy and turn said cup to 90 degrees, you might possibly salvage your self respect and we might still ❤ you x

Lol. 😀
I promise to never ever ever drink from aforementioned cup. My bestie has a thing for giving me nice China as gifts. 😂 But I'm not too posh for here. Please don't kick me out.

• Haha
I promise to never ever ever drink from aforementioned cup. My bestie has a thing for giving me nice China as gifts. 😂 But I'm not too posh for here. Please don't kick me out.
I love your honesty. You have a pass.

(P.S. Your bestie sounds fab x. Make sure she isn't kidnapped by a certain Danniella Westbrook lookalike who might fake ass your friendship. By sending you robey housecoat pencil case tit. And trying to cook you spag bol ala Dolmio.)

Stay safe ffs girlie x

Reactions: 2
I can just imagine her ringing centra, asking to talk to the manager, and telling him how she's a famous influencer, and if he puts a hamper together she will showcase it to her "audience" and give him a shout-out on Instagram to all her incredible followers 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How did she find the energy to cook from scratch after browsing the shops all day yesterday. You'd wonder how she does it all, what a trooper.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She outdid herself there, cobbling together a Centra box for her ma and in the same day poncing around BT for yet another coat and some overpriced plastic Christmas tat.
Tone deaf.

Bet the Ma had to collect her hamper too. Selfish vacant cunty witch. I despise this tone deaf behaviour.

What's this stupid handle on her stories she puts up? RESTYLE something

Reactions: 1
That's rystle it's an affiliate link so she makes a percentage from sales when people click on her link

• Wow
Reactions: 5
That's rystle it's an affiliate link so she makes a percentage from sales when people click on her link
Would love to know what kind of commission % they would get. Don’t think many would pay €70 for the carrousel… the link for the train might have sucked in more of her ‘audience’
Her Katie Price loookkkkkk today does not work the size on those tracksuits are nuts… the XL must be like a dress!!!

Reactions: 4
No just checked there and they are not declared as af, so she should be reported to the asai

Reactions: 5
I reported her. Sneaky witch. Sick of these grabby witches not declaring themselves.

False Information. She is hiding the fact its AF. So she is giving out false info. And she is making money from it. Dopey witch thinks she is being clever.

LLL I put fraud. Cos she is. She directing all idiots to her website instead of the Born one.

But in saying that, they all will suffice!

I can just imagine her ringing centra, asking to talk to the manager, and telling him how she's a famous influencer, and if he puts a hamper together she will showcase it to her "audience" and give him a shout-out on Instagram to all her incredible followers 🙄
Like the other day she said something was out of stocKK that she wanted from somewhere, so she sent them her email 🤣🤣as in she availed of the we will let you when it’s back in stock option that we all get . But no to her she thinks she sent on her email to the ceo of the company to get one to her ASAP 🤣🤣. She’s gas. Delusional on who she actually is.

But never ever declares that it is #AF, unless I’m missing it?
She never had. Years and years shes doing it. When everyone else was getting called out on bloggers unveiled and all the pages. She was never called out. Maybe she’s not on any of the lists at all ams pretending she is. She is the genius at faking it after all. 🤣🤣

I love they she goes into brown Thomas and buys the cheapest things in the shop all the time. A leather name tag 🤣. For her fake travel LV bag. It’s usually a lip pencil or something. Prob asks for a huge bag to put it in so she can walk around with it. Little name tag at the bottom 🤣🤣

Also the fiddling of the hoody. Pulling the sleeves up cause they are too big and annoying trying to tuck it up and under and it doesn’t stay cause it’s too wide. We can all see it’s a big cheap tent style hoody. We aren’t blind tidge. And that’s the small yikes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.