Tignam #14 I got my skipping rope in XL as I wanted oversized

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw that the other day with the out of stocK thing, it was only on Zara or somewhere cheap. She sent them her email address šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well she is getting called out from now on. For every little shady tit she does. I'm sick of these fake fucks getting away with no accountability whatsoever. Hit them where it hurts them. In their pockets and on their Insta oxygen. We all need to do this. It's the only way we can get back at them for their fake crap. Teach them a lesson that we see through their tit.

Reactions: 6
She is not doing Halloween this year (Itā€™s more than likely because of Ahzar being Muslim, and thatā€™s ok) so she starts Christmas in October. šŸ™„Logic, thy name is Tignam.

Reactions: 7
They usually do halloween but this year she will be on your holidays in the sun šŸ™„ and she will tell us when she gets back where she was , but I'm sure there will be loads of pics of her and the kids faces covered by the tiniest emoji that will just about cover their nose.

Also the train thing I have 2 of them years they are not something new sweet jesus how many times has she put a link for it up

Reactions: 12
Will any of these shallow influencers use their presence to share todayā€™s CRI alert? Iā€™ll wait with bated breath, more interested in flogging tat

Reactions: 3
She just said ā€œin the interests of transparencyā€. I see you are still reading here Tigs-HI!!!!šŸ‘‹šŸ‘‹šŸ‘‹

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She canā€™t do Halloween or trick or treat because they canā€™t leave the squat in case the bailiffs move in again šŸ§™

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is not doing Halloween this year (Itā€™s more than likely because of Ahzar being Muslim, and thatā€™s ok) so she starts Christmas in October. šŸ™„Logic, thy name is Tignam.
She will be on her holidaysšŸ¤©šŸ¤©

Reactions: 1
He doesnā€™t celebrate xmas she never normally does Christmas tit. I think there was like three wreaths last year on the stairs and that was it

Reactions: 4
Two things. Sheā€™s such a a bandwagoner with the velvet pumpkins. They are so last year hun. And two. duck sake sheā€™s after learning about the cotswolds. šŸ™ˆ. She will act now like sheā€™s always wanted to go. Known about it years. Been on her bucket list. Like Italy that one time she went. Acts like itā€™s her place now.

He doesnā€™t celebrate xmas she never normally does Christmas tit. I think there was like three wreaths last year on the stairs and that was it
She puts up a miserable looking tree that she got in brown Thomasā€™s years ago and it looks like tit. Has dinner just the four of them. Donā€™t forget the table scape is coming. Another term she learned last year. A dull boring Xmas. No family, nothing. A fly by visit to her ma drop off the free presents and her sister will come see her while sheā€™s up doing her Xmas shopping lol. Then alone again the four of them in the boring squat with the dreary tree. Act all surprised about her Xmas gift that she didnā€™t slip the list to the boyfriend cough cough. But slyly show it like oh I donā€™t want to brag or anything ā€¦šŸ™„šŸ¤£sheā€™s a joke.

maybe the keys to the forever home?? paid for by robbed money and shady dealings and her name not on a deed to be seen nor a marriage license.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Why is she acting like she discovered that Christmas train? I have had one for years, I couldn't even tell you when or where I got it, it is just part of the Christmas stuff. Why would her "audience" need her to find one for them, if they can view her stories they can sure as well google and Christmas train.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Will any of these shallow influencers use their presence to share todayā€™s CRI alert? Iā€™ll wait with bated breath, more interested in flogging tat
She is reading here. CRI was up as you suggested. Trying to make out she is a decent human being when we all know different.

My Xmas train at bottom of my tree was bought in Woodies Tigs. Still going strong every year. Not everything has to cost a fortune.

A good vibrator would give her a nice thrill if Ronnie can't get it up. He is getting very old and probably tired especially if he has got a new model to BJ with.

Jesus she really owns duck all bar the clothes in her closet. How sad. At 45 with nothing of any value. Never be the wife or a equal partner. Reduced to getting a luggage tag with some fake initials for your Adidas holdall cos you think you think you are important.

She is a sad bleep. Who sees the price of everything and the value of nothing.

• Haha
Why is she acting like she discovered that Christmas train? I have had one for years, I couldn't even tell you when or where I got it, it is just part of the Christmas stuff. Why would her "audience" need her to find one for them, if they can view her stories they can sure as well google and Christmas train.
Always reduced to a fiver in December sheā€™s a bell end

Reactions: 4
Alright which one of you opened the scam page? šŸ¤”
Jokes aside, I donā€™t watch her stories much anymore or at least if I do theyā€™re on mute. When is she going on holidays??? Give me allllllll the boasting and drunken content please

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The Scam page lol!!! Some one is pissing her off big time by creating a fake identity.

They are stealing her thunder šŸ˜… šŸ˜… šŸ˜… šŸ˜…

Donā€™t forget about that terrible bare tiny tree she had in the living room.. itā€™s so miserable.. my 75 year old Dad has a better tree than that old thing!!
ā€˜Tablescapeā€™ .. she is a howl and posting 3 links for a silly trainā€¦ she is desperate for cash at this stage ā€¦ PJ dresses and belts 50% off .. anyone done a stock take these days?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.