Tignam #13 Swigs now looks like Danniella, still not married to her fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t azhar’s family from Pakistan and Pakistan supports the Taliban so it’s not surprising that she doesn’t remember the Afghanistan women.
Bit of a stretch there now - just because the country his parents are from support the taliban doesn’t mean he or tigs does. I’m not a fan but I think this is a low blow

Reactions: 37
Bit of a stretch there now - just because the country his parents are from support the taliban doesn’t mean he or tigs does. I’m not a fan but I think this is a low blow
I completely agree. Its to easy to question where anyone who doesn't traditionally look Irish is from when in fact they are simply Irish. For all his faults I don't there is no evidence to think that Azhar or his family don't believe in equality or womens rights. I read and watch the news and its terribly hard to understand this whole area of the world so possibly it is something T should refrain from commenting on it could come across as crass.

Reactions: 10
Does Margaret Atwood get Gold Fever hair extensions and baby botox? Tidge wouldn't know her if she doesn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The vanity is absolutely mind blowing! How many times does one need to post reposts off her hair? God I get a couple of blowdrys a week but ya don’t keep posting it.. she thinks this is content!? Those extensions are hideouts on a woman her age, her hairline is destroyed & receding, surely any good hairdresser would tell her to take a break .

Reactions: 13
Could someone set up new thread for "walk in wardrobe" clothes shop in Banbridge. I'm not used to this yet 😉

Reactions: 2
The mmb experience 😆😆 Tigs love, no matter how hard you push it with your premium tat, you will never be a household name.

Reactions: 15
The mmb experience 😆😆 Tigs love, no matter how hard you push it with your premium tat, you will never be a household name.
I really don't get that crap "experience"... the box will gather dust and isn't going to be shown off anywhere in my house, the dust bag will just get fecked out with all the other crap, these printed quotes, recycling.. who really wants all that. Save all that money spent on that shite, and reduce the cost of the gaff jackets, you might sell some more.... just IMO

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What a load of unnecessary waste. So much for the planet.
Are my eyes deceiving me or has LLL also released loungewear?

Reactions: 8
MMB experience my balls. Who wants that? . Who does she think she is. She’s some common ould one from the hole of nowhere with no fame or household name. She’s delusional. Thinks she’s Rosie Huntington with her experience bullshit. Also urban decay one of her fave makeup lines? I don’t think I’ve heard her mention it before. If she did she must have briefly. Not enough to remember. Picking a new colour for the tat bag. God give me strength. She must be so stressed 🙄🤣. And sushi from what looks like cheap supermarket sushi, she wasn’t impressed with it 🤣. No tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When the many court cases go up ahead against Azhar and Tigs, she will be a household name. Just not in the way she wants 💰💰.

She is an insufferable dose.

• Haha
  • Wow
She is actually delusional at this stage. She worships herself and her “brand”. Literally no one knows who she is. She thinks she’s some kind of goddess. So out of touch with reality. Good companies are aiming to significantly reduce packaging waste. Who wants an inspirational quote from someone without an education?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love when she does an ask me anything and writes to herself. Wait for it. And of course the Megan markle angle. Head tilt …how are YOU doing ? Oh well thank you for asking. Nobody has asked me that. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣duck off. Saving lives she is 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Are you dyslexic?
How often do you read Tattle?
How many dressing gowns have you actually sold?
Are you married?
Where is your wedding picture?
Why is Azhar in court?
Why did you do a midnight flit from your house?
Why don’t you visit Tullamore?
Are you lonely?
I could go on Tigs....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I would not want “room spray” AKA air freshener sprayed on anything I wear or the tissue it’s wrapped in. And I do love Jo Malone but no that’s not OK.

So she’s told the world that Seif isn’t going to be vaccinated, those poor kids can’t even be given some privacy and respect. She barely told people about her own status but quick to open her massive trap about the kids.

Reactions: 17
So she’s told the world that Seif isn’t going to be vaccinated, those poor kids can’t even be given some privacy and respect. She barely told people about her own status but quick to open her massive trap about the kids.
That’s her way of saying she is anti-vax.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.