Tignam #13 Swigs now looks like Danniella, still not married to her fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s full of crap with her “ silk feel & a fraction of the price” - there is actually a small Irish company that does a silk mix robe (70% silk-none if the “feel” rubbish) for half the price of her viscose rubbish. Also what is with the bucket hat??
I prefer satin as it's cruelty free

Reactions: 7
Viscose material is cheap to purchase, so why is she using the term premium. It’s not a premium product, yet she is begging for 150 big ones for them. She has really missed the mark with these ones

Reactions: 12
Why does she wear those stupid hats! She looks redic😆
To be down with the kkkkoooolll kkkkkkkids. Hat is just another way to get noticed. I agree with the poster who said she is hanging. That is a hangover head if ever I saw one. She needs to knock her drinking on the head. It's aging her badly.

She even has a filter on the computer.

Selling hard today. Must have spent her allowance.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I wonder is Tignam angling for an investment from wannabe dragon SoSueme?😂😂 She’s definitely licking her arse with 2 posts dedicated to her in as many days…. 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder is Tignam angling for an investment from wannabe dragon SoSueme?😂😂 She’s definitely licking her arse with 2 posts dedicated to her in as many days…. 🧐
When So Sue is your idol you know you’ve lost it 🙄

Also see Lindsey Hamilton is slagging off basic witches who wear vejas, sorry veeeee jaaays….

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe she will ‘forget’ she has them and find them during the next stock take.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s the way she says “ silk feel without the price tag of silk “ all whilst gritting her teeth due to poor/slow sales. Now she is attempting to sell all the medium priced tatt to make up for her poor judgement.
The trackies look so bulky misshaped.
Who buys any of it..

Loungewear for office days! Yeah sure tidge, you’re the only one wearing it full stop!! Bet she can’t wait to get out of it and kick back in her (not quite silk) silk robe!

Reactions: 6
It’s the way she says “ silk feel without the price tag of silk “ all whilst gritting her teeth due to poor/slow sales. Now she is attempting to sell all the medium priced tatt to make up for her poor judgement.
The trackies look so bulky misshaped.
Who buys any of it..
No one buys it so it seems. I'd say she has a tit load of tat stored God knows everywhere until the next " lightbulb" moment. I honestly wish for her own sake and sanity that she would give this caper up. Its not worked, not working now and won't work in the future. I'm not being a witch by saying this but there must be something she is good at (everyone has something they are good at) and can be really amazing at but she is so lazy to promote herself and her product after a " launch" ( which never goes to plan anyway because of afore mentioned laziness and lack of preparation which results in blaming others for her incompetence) but this overpriced robe tit she peddles needs to die a death. Dunnes, Penneys, Guineys and most stores etc all do her products so she isn't a niche market and never was. Jeez, we know it comes from China ffs.
I think she would benefit from taking a break from SM and going back to the drawing board to either give this crap up and focus on the proper tit in life but she won't.

And this is why she is unlikeable and will never be vying with the likes of Pippa. SoSue was just canny and got in at the right time. The common theme with these brands is that they are clever witches and have good PR.

Tigs, none of this will work for her. She will never like being told where she is going wrong and it will be the downfall of her.

ETA. I have a pain my finger after typing that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No one buys it so it seems. I'd say she has a tit load of tat stored God knows everywhere until the next " lightbulb" moment. I honestly wish for her own sake and sanity that she would give this caper up. Its not worked, not working now and won't work in the future. I'm not being a witch by saying this but there must be something she is good at (everyone has something they are good at) and can be really amazing at but she is so lazy to promote herself and her product after a " launch" ( which never goes to plan anyway because of afore mentioned laziness and lack of preparation which results in blaming others for her incompetence) but this overpriced robe tit she peddles needs to die a death. Dunnes, Penneys, Guineys and most stores etc all do her products so she isn't a niche market and never was. Jeez, we know it comes from China ffs.
I think she would benefit from taking a break from SM and going back to the drawing board to either give this crap up and focus on the proper tit in life but she won't.

And this is why she is unlikeable and will never be vying with the likes of Pippa. SoSue was just canny and got in at the right time. The common theme with these brands is that they are clever witches and have good PR.

Tigs, none of this will work for her. She will never like being told where she is going wrong and it will be the downfall of her.

ETA. I have a pain my finger after typing that 😂
I hope she reads this, this I what her management sorry BF should be telling her...... well done on this post BTW 👏👏👏

• Heart
What she sees as “genius” is just astonishing!
Lol she is rebranding, make up cases as pencil cases. Hoping to break into the secondary school market😂
’We’ are not remembering Diana Tigs, YOU are. Don’t speak for me. I’m Irish, not English.
Hey, do you ‘remember’ the Afghanistani women and girls?🤔

Reactions: 16
Tidges School Supplies coming to save the day. Coz selling overpriced robes won’t pay for the safe house.
Same bag is in Jysk for €6.00

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.