Tignam #13 Swigs now looks like Danniella, still not married to her fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a sad day when a repost comes from someone using the makeup bags ( like who would want one with a nobody’s initials anyway) as a pencil case. I’m dead 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lol she is rebranding, make up cases as pencil cases. Hoping to break into the secondary school market😂
’We’ are not remembering Diana Tigs, YOU are. Don’t speak for me. I’m Irish, not English.
Hey, do you ‘remember’ the Afghanistani women and girls?🤔
Isn’t azhar’s family from Pakistan and Pakistan supports the Taliban so it’s not surprising that she doesn’t remember the Afghanistan women.

Reactions: 9
Probably sent the idea to herself. She loves to DM herself and say its from a follower.

We know she doesn't acccept messages!!

Reactions: 5
Probably sent the idea to herself. She loves to DM herself and say its from a follower.

We know she doesn't acccept messages!!
100% sends those messages to herself. So funny. I wonder if she feels crazy when she does it. Or thinks it’s just business. Wonder how many messages pippa sends to herself 🤔😜

Reactions: 4
Ok who else would take a selfie of their new do and crops out the top of their head?! The roots are the most significant thing to change!
Thought that in the video aswell , never showed the top of her head. Mayb she's going a bit light on top 🤔

Reactions: 2
Extensions will make you bald. Well known fact. Pulling on the natural hair follicle will destroy the hair. Personally I think she is too old for extensions that long.

Reactions: 10
All the sugary shite in the girls lunch box
Not sure what school she goes to we can’t even put a nutragrain bar in for lunch strictly no shite in lunches not even tuk crackers

Reactions: 3
Don’t forget to overline your lips ladies! ( For that Coco the Clown look)🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Fairly trolls tattle when it suits her doesn’t she?? 🤣🤣 dig at Sarah with the “looking after her so well”

Reactions: 11
She needs to give up the long hair extension look. Jesus h Christ is she not suppose to be all in the know about fashion. She’s too old for it. Makes her look desperate in every way

Reactions: 15
She needs to give up the long hair extension look. Jesus h Christ is she not suppose to be all in the know about fashion. She’s too old for it. Makes her look desperate in every way
She thinks she is still 20 years old. Still acting like it too with the overlined clown lips that look like a baboons arse. She is such a pathetic idiot.

Reactions: 15
The Handmaid’s TAIL anyone😂😂😂 Seif really should teach her how to spell.
Yeah, you wouldn’t get that programme Tigs, it’s a commentary on patriarchy and dystopian regimes. I suppose it would not compute in your pea brain that Margaret Atwood didn’t put anything in the book that hasn’t happened at some point in history. By the way Tigs, it was a book first. A very famous one. But it had no pictures.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why am I not surprised she doesn't get The Handmaids Tale? She doesn't read books or the papers to see what's going on in the world. Vogue magazine is on her coffee table for show. She really shows how uneducated and unintelligent she is when she shows her stupidity. This is why teenage girls ideally should not be climbing a penis ladder before they finish school. Stay in school girls and stay clever. Dont end up like this one who only sees value in material things and how you look in the mirror.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.