Tignam #13 Swigs now looks like Danniella, still not married to her fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit rich coming from her about her kids when she mocked that lil fella on her road sorry old road when he was selling things to make some money, anybody remember? Nothing but a bleep. People in glass houses an all that shut the duck up you horrible excuse of a woman 🤮🤮🤮
Was this when she took pics of the child on the playground? She made negative comments toward travelers on her road as well, accused someone of stealing from her in the park.. Also accused the ex of watching her stories and taunted her with a song, and that’s just what I saw myself or read on this thread...yet she hasn’t a notion where any of the dislike is coming from 🤔 Other Irish influencers have just as many threads on here but they have genuine followings/numbers and are simply lazy or irritating. Just seeing as she’s reading here thought she may like to know where this is all coming from.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The sad fact is about 10% of her followers are actually following because they like her or like her interiors etc. The other 90% are having a nose because they can’t actually believe someone as crass and vain still exists.
She could very easily just have a business account, but how could she brag about her so called wealth and chanel wine then. It’s a tough call Tidge, but somehow I think she’s rather this bragging outlet. I mean her life is so fantastic right, she works hard picking threads colours like 😂

Reactions: 20
What the actual duck is she on about.

NO WONDER I'VE REMOVED THEM FROM MY STORIES.

im sorry. I just saw a picture of vercucca there about two slides back in your rip off pyjamas that I could five pairs for the same price in dunnes. They're not removed at all so.... Put your money where your mouth is tidge or shut the duck up.

Oh wait, you don't have any money. Soz.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
“SHAME on anyone reading these pages or commenting on them!” 🤔🤔🤔🤔
YOU read these pages Tidge! 😜🙈😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
“SHAME on anyone reading these pages or commenting on them!” 🤔🤔🤔🤔
YOU read these pages Tidge! 😜🙈😬
But it's for research. And content. And to see what we're saying about her midget non husband and missing but found swear it wasn't pawned rolexes

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She doesnt accept messages. Does she think we're all thick?! Tidge for fucks sake you're gonna have to do a better job of your bullshit. It's just getting sad now

Reactions: 12
Zzzzz these rants are happening now more often her creativity for content is getting worse.. more attention pity seeking.. looking for insta huns to re-post but guess what I bet none will and surely this silence will speak volumes.
She does this to send more people over here so people don’t unfollow… if it wasn’t for this page she wouldn’t have 47K followers.. like why else would u follow her unless you needed some eye brow raising entertainment. She needs to ask herself why she can’t grow her ‘audience’ focus on that and ignore the drama

Reactions: 11
Look let’s face it… she has zero content. Even after all the restrictions were eased and shops reopened. Her 2 launches were a flop and appears to be a tax dodge. Summer holidays are over … lamenting no sun holiday but could have gone. She used her kids for yonks as content and came on camera lamenting her daughter’s tantrums. She brought this stuff up. No one else. I agree 100% this is a sympathy vote - this is not new. Apparently my family will be stunned I’m here-they know Tidge.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
8 days she spent within half an hour drive of Tullamore and didn’t visit her parents . duck off Tidge at least I see mine and not ashamed of them.

Reactions: 19
I'm the same
My kids have electronics but absolutely No way at the table. Also why is the wash bag on the table. Is this a thing? Do people put their bags ON the table when they're having dinner??
Houl on, houl on boys! I’m frae the North!!
Tigsy Pie can only afford a wash bag, so regardless if it’s a wash bag or naw… it hast’e go on the table! None of this fancy no bags on the table it’s still a Louit Vuitton!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Said it before and will say it again, if your putting you kids on your stories the story should be set to close friends only !

Reactions: 9
What is she on about, do not speak about my family, Tigs you are the gobshite putting your family out there for all to see!!! If you didn’t people wouldn’t be able to comment 🤦‍♀️
And as for crying about the ‘vile comments’ that you had to read, hmmm you didn’t have to read them, it’s called choice hun.

Reactions: 13
Queen tidge 👑 has spoken
Do not talk about her family 😂😂
Please your on Instagram 24/7 showing every part of your family and life
You can’t have your cake and eat it
Wonder will she have the balls to pay an advertisement slot again Ireland am

Reactions: 14
She's being deliberately selective to suit her own agenda now. If you don't want people referring to your child's behaviour or musing at what could be the causes, then don't talk about it online! She's been nicknamed Verruca Salt here (and I've said it myself) because Swigs shows her behaving like a spoilt little madam with an unkind streak quite frequently, as well as talking about her tantrums over school, homework, tablet etc. That's not cute behaviour from anyone, and it may not be a true reflection of what the child is actually like, but people can only comment on what they see. I remember a while ago she was stuck in a traffic jam for a couple of hours and was referring to Hanna having, as she put it, a meltdown in the car. An 8 year old being so unable to regulate their temper and emotions is alarming as far as I'm concerned. My kids are great for the most part, but if I were to go online talking about/showing some of the stuff they've done, people would think they're brats which they're not... like all kids, they sometimes misbehave! Don't broadcast your poor parenting for all to see and then get up on your high horse when it gets talked about.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
How did she get the following she has?
Fun Fact...... Pippa give her a shout out & her following went up significantly, remember Melissa be careful how u treat people on the way up, now that u r on the way down there is no-one to catch u!!! Its called KARMA, have a fabulous day 😘

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.